SOS Brigade


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Guitar Hero & Rock Band

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 am

I play on expert, I only play Guitar Hero though.

I'm pretty good, only 2 songs I can't beat on 3, any other songs from any other of the games I can beat.

DISCUSS! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Lukyhawk

avatar

Posts : 686
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : fat camp

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
69/69  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 am

StebenL wrote:
I play on expert, I only play Guitar Hero though.

I'm pretty good, only 2 songs I can't beat on 3, any other songs from any other of the games I can beat.

DISCUSS! :D

I'm pretty good too, but I can't get past this song on expert. I forgot, I think it's Knights of Cydonia. After I couldn't beat that in like 40 tries I stopped playing.

_________________
Check out my youtube... and stuff... http://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk



^WIN. Nuff said.


[20:43:16] Azness♥️ : Sarcasm is a puberty thing

^
Truest words ever said.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Langston Hughes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:13 am

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
StebenL wrote:
I play on expert, I only play Guitar Hero though.

I'm pretty good, only 2 songs I can't beat on 3, any other songs from any other of the games I can beat.

DISCUSS! :D

I'm pretty good too, but I can't get past this song on expert. I forgot, I think it's Knights of Cydonia. After I couldn't beat that in like 40 tries I stopped playing.

The constant strumming screws me up a bit :\
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Lukyhawk

avatar

Posts : 686
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : fat camp

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
69/69  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 am

StebenL wrote:
ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
StebenL wrote:
I play on expert, I only play Guitar Hero though.

I'm pretty good, only 2 songs I can't beat on 3, any other songs from any other of the games I can beat.

DISCUSS! :D

I'm pretty good too, but I can't get past this song on expert. I forgot, I think it's Knights of Cydonia. After I couldn't beat that in like 40 tries I stopped playing.

The constant strumming screws me up a bit :\

Tha's why I cant beat it, it makes my hand sore and sometimes I have to pause to rest my hand. If I rest my hand then when I come back in I don't knw where I left off and will mess up cuz of it. If I don't rest my hand then it gets too tired and I start messin up. So basically it's a lose-lose situation :(

_________________
Check out my youtube... and stuff... http://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk



^WIN. Nuff said.


[20:43:16] Azness♥️ : Sarcasm is a puberty thing

^
Truest words ever said.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Langston Hughes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
TheZaneTrain

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:29 am

I own at Gh on Hard, Expert i'm getting there. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain
Lukyhawk

avatar

Posts : 686
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : fat camp

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
69/69  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:20 am

TheZaneTrain wrote:
I own at Gh on Hard, Expert i'm getting there. :lol!:

but you can beat slow ride on expert rite lol? In fact, I could beat slow ride on expert after I beat medium mode lol.

_________________
Check out my youtube... and stuff... http://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk



^WIN. Nuff said.


[20:43:16] Azness♥️ : Sarcasm is a puberty thing

^
Truest words ever said.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Langston Hughes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
frb4

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : Crown Point, Indana

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 am

I have 5*ed GH2 and GH3's Expert Setlist, except for Through the Fire and Flames (4* / 501,777)

Rock Band Drums are my bitch as well xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/frb4
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:29 pm

frb4, have you played the GH:WT drums? I hate 'em D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
TheZaneTrain

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:36 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
TheZaneTrain wrote:
I own at Gh on Hard, Expert i'm getting there. :lol!:

but you can beat slow ride on expert rite lol? In fact, I could beat slow ride on expert after I beat medium mode lol.

I can beat I think 10 on Gh3 and that does mean slow ride. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain
frb4

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : Crown Point, Indana

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

StebenL wrote:
frb4, have you played the GH:WT drums? I hate 'em D:

GH:WT Sucks, but yes, i play the 5 pad drums on GH: Metallica. Double Bass ftw!

=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/frb4
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm

I play RB every once in a while. All I do is sing though, its so much fun just murdering songs.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Lmao I agree about the murdering songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
frb4

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : Crown Point, Indana

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm

StebenL wrote:
Lmao I agree about the murdering songs.

Spoonman, Rob the Pres-o-dent, and Timmy & tLotU are the best to sing =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/frb4
Akirazz

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You. *Smiles Evily*

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 am

I play GH3 and Rockband..
I play Hard/Expert Borderline..
I can play alot of songs on Expert, but not all of them.
I still can't play Dragonforce on Hard, though.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm

I can't play Reigning Blood or TTFATF on expert, otherwise I'm good. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
ImprovVideos



Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Hattiesburg

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 pm

i play like every song on guitar on expert including panic attack im getting the aerosmith gutar and gh3 for my b day
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

avatar

Posts : 686
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : fat camp

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
69/69  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

StebenL wrote:
I can't play Reigning Blood or TTFATF on expert, otherwise I'm good. xD

pfft, I can't even beat those songs on hard lol. Forget expert.

_________________
Check out my youtube... and stuff... http://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk



^WIN. Nuff said.


[20:43:16] Azness♥️ : Sarcasm is a puberty thing

^
Truest words ever said.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Langston Hughes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
StebenL wrote:
I can't play Reigning Blood or TTFATF on expert, otherwise I'm good. xD

pfft, I can't even beat those songs on hard lol. Forget expert.

I'll have to make a video sometime for youtube, just gotta buy a new camera so I can actually upload stuff to my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Lukyhawk

avatar

Posts : 686
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 23
Location : fat camp

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
69/69  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:44 pm

StebenL wrote:
ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
StebenL wrote:
I can't play Reigning Blood or TTFATF on expert, otherwise I'm good. xD

pfft, I can't even beat those songs on hard lol. Forget expert.

I'll have to make a video sometime for youtube, just gotta buy a new camera so I can actually upload stuff to my computer.

Whats wrong with your current camera?

_________________
Check out my youtube... and stuff... http://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk



^WIN. Nuff said.


[20:43:16] Azness♥️ : Sarcasm is a puberty thing

^
Truest words ever said.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Langston Hughes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Tsutanai

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 pm

ehh...I would rather play a REAL guitar!
Even more so, I would rather play on a keyboard or piano.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
StebenL wrote:
ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
StebenL wrote:
I can't play Reigning Blood or TTFATF on expert, otherwise I'm good. xD

pfft, I can't even beat those songs on hard lol. Forget expert.

I'll have to make a video sometime for youtube, just gotta buy a new camera so I can actually upload stuff to my computer.

Whats wrong with your current camera?

No firewire output on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Mooxieftmfw



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Girard, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm

I have 68 GH3 expert fc's, 920k ttfaf, around 130 FC's if you count DLC.
60 GH2 FC's, 28 GH80s FC's, 41 Aerosmith FC's, 42 GH1 FC's, 83 GHWT FC's, and 40ish Metallica FC's. For those who know what FC's are, I salute you.

tl;dr: I fucking pwn GH.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Mooxieftmfw wrote:
I have 68 GH3 expert fc's, 920k ttfaf, around 130 FC's if you count DLC.
60 GH2 FC's, 28 GH80s FC's, 41 Aerosmith FC's, 42 GH1 FC's, 83 GHWT FC's, and 40ish Metallica FC's. For those who know what FC's are, I salute you.

tl;dr: I fucking pwn GH.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Mooxieftmfw



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Girard, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Fri May 01, 2009 10:06 pm

StebenL wrote:
Mooxieftmfw wrote:
I have 68 GH3 expert fc's, 920k ttfaf, around 130 FC's if you count DLC.
60 GH2 FC's, 28 GH80s FC's, 41 Aerosmith FC's, 42 GH1 FC's, 83 GHWT FC's, and 40ish Metallica FC's. For those who know what FC's are, I salute you.

tl;dr: I fucking pwn GH.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Well, I don't have a PS2 anymore, and my 360 is sitting under my bed E74'd, so when I fix it, request pics and I'll show, <_<
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 22
Location : Puerto Rico

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
9001/9001  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Well, I have a couple of GH videos on youtube where I play on Medium but Im decent on Hard so I might upload some of that later on!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 am

MunchingOrange wrote:
Well, I have a couple of GH videos on youtube where I play on Medium but Im decent on Hard so I might upload some of that later on!

You've seen my videos xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero & Rock Band   

Back to top Go down
 
Guitar Hero & Rock Band
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ipod APP Review: Guitar Hero
» DAVID DUCHOVNY'S DAD ROCK BAND
» Rock Band 4: Rise of the Phoenix
» Dynaco Mark III guitar amp
» Rock Stun Deck fix and rate

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: