SOS Brigade


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleShaymin

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 23
Location : In the eye of the tornado...

PostSubject: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Too lazy to write everything down so watch this video:




P.S. sorry if you can't stand my voice, so if you are one of them just read the description.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Sorry, if this is completely off topic, but how long did it take you to get hearcross? I cant seem to find it.

Also, i think if just close the screen right after the noise sounds that lets you know u'v saved it will work fine after.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
LittleShaymin

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 23
Location : In the eye of the tornado...

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 pm

EternalCelebi wrote:
Sorry, if this is completely off topic, but how long did it take you to get hearcross? I cant seem to find it.

Also, i think if just close the screen right after the noise sounds that lets you know u'v saved it will work fine after.

WOW, it works, THANK YOU!

And also about the Hera business, go east of Azelea, I found a bunch of them there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am

LittleShaymin wrote:
EternalCelebi wrote:
Sorry, if this is completely off topic, but how long did it take you to get hearcross? I cant seem to find it.

Also, i think if just close the screen right after the noise sounds that lets you know u'v saved it will work fine after.

WOW, it works, THANK YOU!

And also about the Hera business, go east of Azelea, I found a bunch of them there.

Haha, no problem. I had that problem too, but in a different spot.

Also, is it in the headbutt trees?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
LittleShaymin

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 23
Location : In the eye of the tornado...

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 am

EternalCelebi wrote:
LittleShaymin wrote:
EternalCelebi wrote:
Sorry, if this is completely off topic, but how long did it take you to get hearcross? I cant seem to find it.

Also, i think if just close the screen right after the noise sounds that lets you know u'v saved it will work fine after.

WOW, it works, THANK YOU!

And also about the Hera business, go east of Azelea, I found a bunch of them there.

Haha, no problem. I had that problem too, but in a different spot.

Also, is it in the headbutt trees?

Yeah, anyone will do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
ILiekWaffles



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm

this is gay
Back to top Go down
Spartawolf

avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 26
Location : England, United Kingdom

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
1337/1337  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

ILiekWaffles wrote:
this is gay

Could it be made law NOT to necrobump dead topics?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
W101P

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 22
Location : In Your Dishwasher

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??   

Back to top Go down
 
Just my luck, or is it happening to others too??
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: General Stuff :: Tech-
Jump to: