SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!

Go down 
+4
ChocolateRain
Akirazz
frb4
ExDarkrai
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Catching the three legendary birds are crazy hard! - well Articuno was okay but I still havent managed to snag Zapdos and Moltres yet.

I already have my set routine to try and capture them but do you have tips?

P.s DON'T say "use dusk balls at night coz they have the highest catch rate"
Because I want to catch Zapdos in a repeat ball and Moltres in a Luxary(sp?) ball.
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 pm

For me, putting them to sleep always had a better catch rate, better thhe paralyzing them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Aye I do that.

I have my Agatha (Haunter) for that
And Soraya (S.Absol) with false swipe
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
Aye I do that.

I have my Agatha (Haunter) for that
And Soraya (S.Absol) with false swipe

ok then lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Theres legendary birds in Platinum?
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:40 am

Oh yeah, when you've beat the elite(sp?) four and when you have the national dex if speak to Oak in pal park then go to his house in Eterna city He'll giev you something - I forgets what - and then say the three legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres ahve been seen around Sinnoh.

Go onto the marking map on your poketch and three signs will appear on it indicating where each of the birds are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

i managed zapdos ok ran into it by accident tried a ultra ball and i got lucky

then i started to try and find moltres and zapdos

zapdos was a bitch it took 4ever to catch

and im still hunting for moltres

i just hang around jubilife and using the marking map on the poketch
when i see there near jubilife i run as fast as i can
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 pm

I spent eight hours chasing moltres and articuno.
Zapdos I caught with a masterball because I wanted a timid/modest nature.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateRain

ChocolateRain

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 pm

I killed the 3 legendary birds o-o I kept on tying to catch them, then I got mad and thought

'SCREW THIS!!! I'MMA KILLZ DEM' and then I killed them o-o
Back to top Go down
Psyclone

Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Akera.. wrote:
I spent eight hours chasing moltres and articuno.
Zapdos I caught with a masterball because I wanted a timid/modest nature.

You do know that the nature is decided the moment you speak to Oak about this right -.-
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 am

ChocolateRain wrote:
I killed the 3 legendary birds o-o I kept on tying to catch them, then I got mad and thought

Haha I was very close to doing this but finally I managed to catch them!

Im very proud of myself too. ^^

Zapdos in a repeat ball.
Articuno in a dive ball.
Moltres in a luxary ball.
Back to top Go down
Kipper

Kipper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

Awww, I wanted my Articuno in a Dive Ball... I caught mine in a Luxury ball though, which is the next best thing. :D
Back to top Go down
ChocolateRain

ChocolateRain

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
ChocolateRain wrote:

Haha I was very close to doing this but finally I managed to catch them!

Im very proud of myself too. ^^

Zapdos in a repeat ball.
Articuno in a dive ball.
Moltres in a luxary ball.

I almost caught Zapdos in a Great ball, then it was like, 'Aw, shoot! it was so close too!' Then it fled -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I just found Moltres, but my Golduck ko'd it...still looking for Zapdos, and I already bagged Articuno.
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:02 pm

i cant do anything to them. they are at 1hp and asleep and its at night and my dusk balls are not doing anything
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I got all 3 in about 1 hour. I used the route above sandgem town and it's like a magnet to them. I just got lucky with the ultra balls I guess. I also caught Cresselia and Mesprit this way too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!   Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Platinum: The Three Legendary Birds!
Page 1 of 1