» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Which Pokemon Special Character are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amphy

PostSubject: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:02 pm

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/7665228/what-pokemon-adventures-special-character-are-you

RED
The original character that started it all. You really like Pokemon, and they're your pals! Your Pokemon, by their nicknames, are...Pika the Pikachu, Aero the Aerodactyl, Lax the Snorlax, Poli the Poliwrath, Saur the Venusaur, Gyara the Gyarados. Your original team, anyway. You're pretty nice in general, and friends with about everyone. Yeah, go you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
MasiveMadnessX

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:01 pm

GOLD
You certainly like your Pokemon. You play pool and cards, but for pool, you sometimes use Pokeballs with your Pokemon in them to cheat. Oh well. You own Typhlo the Typhlosion, Aipro the Aipom, Politro the Politoed, Mantro the Mantine, Sudro the Sudowoodo, and Sunflo the Sunflora! You're the cheerful one, and had a lot of Pokemon as a kid. Kinda rich, I might add. However...you can be mischievous and get in trouble a lot. Oh yeah. You're also a fan of Mary, this lady on the radio. Great!
Back to top Go down
ChupeeFM

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 pm

GREEN

You're the second original character. You're Red's rival, and train your Pokemon like crazy. But that's good, since you really are a good trainer. Your team includes: Charizard, Scizor, Porygon2, Golduck, Rhydon, and Machamp. You can be quiet and cold towards those you don't know, but that's fine. Once you get to know them, you'll talk more. You're the calm, collected type. Awesome, you're my favorite character here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/AznFMX3
SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:46 am

Turned out to be...[b]RED!

The original character that started it all. You really like Pokemon, and they're your pals! Your Pokemon, by their nicknames, are...Pika the Pikachu, Aero the Aerodactyl, Lax the Snorlax, Poli the Poliwrath, Saur the Venusaur, Gyara the Gyarados. Your original team, anyway. You're pretty nice in general, and friends with about everyone. Yeah, go you!

Last edited by SKYZXSpirit on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OkamiXami

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
15/15  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:11 am

RED

Back to top Go down
Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

SKYZXSpirit wrote:
Gold

you didn't take the test did you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 pm

You're like Red

Back to top Go down
Dorumon7

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:21 pm

You're like Gold.

You certainly like your Pokemon. You play pool and cards, but for pool, you sometimes use Pokeballs with your Pokemon in them to cheat. Oh well. You own Typhlo the Typhlosion, Aipro the Aipom, Politro the Politoed, Mantro the Mantine, Sudro the Sudowoodo, and Sunflo the Sunflora! You're the cheerful one, and had a lot of Pokemon as a kid. Kinda rich, I might add. However...you can be mischievous and get in trouble a lot. Oh yeah. You're also a fan of Mary, this lady on the radio. Great!
Back to top Go down
ROXAS7763

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 pm

You're like Gold.
gold" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
Totodilish

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 am

You're like Red.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Totodilish
brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Silver:

You're kinda the most different main character. You're a bit...darker as in evilish. You're cold to everyone, except Blue. You don't remember your past...but it was baaad. You can steal stuff like a master, and a bit vengeful. But that's why you're my 2nd fave! You have a Feraligatr, Sneasel, Kingdra, a red Gyarados, Ursaring, Murkrow...that's it. You rock
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Marokin

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 pm

You're like Gold.

You certainly like your Pokemon. You play pool and cards, but for pool, you sometimes use Pokeb
Back to top Go down
BlueSandshrew

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 pm

You're the second original character. You're Red's rival, and train your Pokemon like crazy. But that's good, since you really are a good trainer. Your team includes: Charizard, Scizor, Porygon2, Golduck, Rhydon, and Machamp. You can be quiet and cold towards those you don't know, but that's fine. Once you get to know them, you'll talk more. You're the calm, collected type. Awesome, you're my favorite character here! So I'm Green, Okay Now Who Is That Again A Girl Right? o.0?
Back to top Go down
SGXPlayer5

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:58 pm

You're like Gold.

Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 am

You're like Crystal.

You're great at catching Pokemon. You catch so many, Prof. Oak gets tired of looking at all of them. You've captured at least one of every Pokemon, including a few shinies. You own...Megapeon the Meganium, Smoopeon the Smoochum, Parapeon the Parasect, Arcapeon the Arcanine, Chanpeon the Hitmonchan, andTupeon the Xatu! All of your Pokemon have a star somewhere on them. You're gentle, but when it's work time, you get serious and almost scary. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Totodilish

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

You're like Red.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Totodilish
SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 am

Green

You're the second original character. You're Red's rival, and train your Pokemon like crazy. But that's good, since you really are a good trainer. Your team includes: Charizard, Scizor, Porygon2, Golduck, Rhydon, and Machamp. You can be quiet and cold towards those you don't know, but that's fine. Once you get to know them, you'll talk more. You're the calm, collected type. Awesome, you're my favorite character here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 pm

You're like Gold.

Back to top Go down
talos171

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 am

you're like gold

Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 pm

You're like Gold

Back to top Go down
Asianmafiakid

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 am

inb4nothing:
SILVER
You're kinda the most different main character. You're a bit...darker as in evilish. You're cold to everyone, except Blue. You don't remember your past...but it was baaad. You can steal stuff like a master, and a bit vengeful. But that's why you're my 2nd fave! You have a Feraligatr, Sneasel, Kingdra, a red Gyarados, Ursaring, Murkrow...that's it. You rock!
Back to top Go down
Masterishy

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 pm

You're like Gold.

Amire Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down
I WANTED EMERALD
Back to top Go down
Schuiteboer

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Tue May 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Silver!

You're kinda the most different main character. You're a bit...darker as in evilish. You're cold to everyone, except Blue. You don't remember your past...but it was baaad. You can steal stuff like a master, and a bit vengeful. But that's why you're my 2nd fave! You have a Feraligatr, Sneasel, Kingdra, a red Gyarados, Ursaring, Murkrow...that's it. You rock!
Back to top Go down
Thomaswildvine

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat May 29, 2010 10:41 pm

You're like Red.

The original character that started it all. You really like Pokemon, and they're your pals! Your Pokemon, by their nicknames, are...Pika the Pikachu, Aero the Aerodactyl, Lax the Snorlax, Poli the Poliwrath, Saur the Venusaur, Gyara the Gyarados. Your original team, anyway. You're pretty nice in general, and friends with about everyone. Yeah, go you! [ TTGL
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/thomaswildvine
DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sat May 29, 2010 10:53 pm

lol Gender confused in quizzes just like in life except not really.

Yellow

You're not the person that enjoys battling, but rather helping them. You're nice to a lot of people, especially Pokemon. You have Chuchu the Pikachu, Ratty the Raticate, Dodosk the Dodrio, Omask the Omastar, Golosk the Golem, and Peesk the Butterfree. You can heal Pokemon and read their minds with your hand. You really didn't catch any of your own Pokemon but oh well. For part of the series, you pretended to be a boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
69/69  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun May 30, 2010 12:38 am

Indigo

^WIN. Nuff said.

[20:43:16] Azness♥️ : Sarcasm is a puberty thing

^
Truest words ever said.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Langston Hughes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
DarkAngryCharizard

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 am

You're Like Silver

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ShadowWolf956
pikachu99

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   Sun May 30, 2010 3:17 am

You're like Green.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokemon Special Character are you?   

Back to top Go down

Which Pokemon Special Character are you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1