SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]

Go down 
+3
Amphy
Ilikedick
SandslashPWNS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Empty
PostSubject: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 am

Presenting Team Shine Down

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_385Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 205Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 380Back_fPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 479-heat

Team Building Process

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_s

So the team basically started out with these two. I wanted to find a way for Gyarados and Electivire to sweep cleanly. Since the oh so common pair have such great synergy together, I started the team around them. I specifically liked the idea of luring out my opponent's Thunderbolt and switching to Electivire to gain a free speed boost. Not to mention Gyarados' typing and resistance to ground, which Electivier absolutely despises. Next I needed something that could use rapid spin since my team has a pretty large weakness to stall. I chose Forretress because it has relatively good synergy with my team so far and laying down some Spikes couldn't hurt.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 205

So I listed my weaknesses then and I realized that the only weakness that I had that could't be handled by the other two was Psychic. This could be a problem so I conjured up the idea of Lead-Rachi. Jirachi could set up rocks and do a butt-load of damage to both Azelf and Aerodactyl, 2HKOing both of them with a strong Iron Head.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 205Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385

My next plan of action was to get a revenge killer since Salamence and Latias could potentially tear a hole in my team. I chose Scarf Latias because it is a great revenge killer. Not to mention I have Ice pretty much covered completely by Forretress. Latias has great synergy with my team because dragon is also completely walled by Jirachi.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 205Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 380

So the next few thoughts I had flowing around in my head were keeping my SYNERGY and having some more power from the Special side of the spectrum because I practically have all Physical moves and a good Hippowdon, if Gyara is dead, could destroy me. I had some help and decided to go for Rotom-H. Now my team has less of a Ground weakness and can actually status other Physical Sweepers. Rotom-H seemed like the only viable choice in this predicament. He also adds another viable sweeper, eliminating many threats to pave the way for Gyarados, such as Vaporeon and Suicune.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 205Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 380Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 479-heat

Type Chart

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Shinedowntypechart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Closer Look

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite

Jirachi @Choice Scarf
Jolly : Serene Grace
252Atk, 176Spe, 80Hp
Iron Head
Trick
Stealth Rocks
U-Turn

I love lead Jirachi. Many leads try to taunt me after I use trick, which I love because I can use Iron Head on the switch. If there are other leads that I know will be faster than me, I usually switch to a counter or use U-Turn to scout their moves. I barely ever get around to use Stealth Rocks, but when I do, this team becomes some what of a stall team with a lot of entry hazards. The given Ev's are for maximum usage of Jirachi. Iron head can 2HKO Azelf and Aerodactyl and when I get a flinch, I'm scratch free for the next pokemon coming in. Now for some comparisons.

Jirachi Vs Metagross: Both are the same type and work well with this team. I really wanted something that could trick a scarf and be faster than the fastest Non-Scarf leads. Jirachi seemed the best to fit here. Although I sacrifice some much needed power by not using Metagross, Jirachi was the choice. Besides, who needs power when you can flinch-hax for the win?

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite

Gyarados @Leftovers
Adamant : Intimidate
252Atk, 88Def, 168Spe
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Dragon Dance
Taunt

Gyarados is my Dragon Dance sweeper. He is very powerful after a few Dragon Dances and not many things can outspeed and kill. After a couple of DDs, Gyarados' main threats are out of the way. He can outspeed and kill Jolteon and Electivire, two of gyara's biggest problems, with a Waterfall. I have chosen this set because Ciaran gave it to me a while ago, and he is usually right. Stone Edge and Waterfall provide excellent type coverage, while hitting every Pokemon for massive damage after a Dragon Dance. I have Taunt in the last spot because Skarmory and other phazers are the bane of Gyarados' existence. I don't really have another option here, especially since Gyara and E-vire work so well together. I could try Mence, but I don't really think it would draw out the Thunderbolt. Another negative of using Mence is it gives 2 of my Pokemon a 4x weakness to Ice, which is a very common type in the metagame.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Liechi_Berry_Sprite

Electivire @ Liechi Berry
Adamant : Motor Drive
252Atk, 252Spe, 4Hp
Thunder punch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Substitute

Electivire is my favorite physical attacker in the whole game. I love it. So anyway, after a speed boost from Motor Drive, I can Sub up on the switch and start subbing and subbing until I reach my berry and then sweep with almost perfect coverage. Albeit setting up a sweep is pretty hard, and Stall is the new thing in the metagame, I have confidence in Electivire if I play my cards right. Here I had some other options such as Bulk Up Machamp and Swords Dance Lucario, but they wouldn't have the Synergy of Electivire's. Both of them were a passing thought, not really any chance of changing my mind.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 205Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite

Forretress @Leftovers
Relaxed : Liquid Ooze
252Hp, 112Atk, 144Def
Toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin
Explosion
Payback

Ah, Forretress. This is pretty much the binding force of my team. I give credit to Forretress to ST. He pointed out that the extra Ground weakness was not good. I complied and ever since I did, this team's winning percentage skyrocketed. Since I absolutely cannot stand Stall, I NEEDED a good spinner here. Forry has the basic Toxic Spikes set and it works pretty well. With Gyarados, Rotom, and Latias causing a lot of switches, I needed a secondary Entry Hazard. Gyarados, Electivire, and Rotom all love Toxic Spikes to get to their usual checks, so Forry just fit perfectly. Payback is here for Rotom-A switch-ins trying to block my Rapid Spin. Explosion is my last chance BOOM! In thinking of a good Spinner, I had a couple of choice on my mind. I'll list them now.

Forretress Vs Starmie: Starmie was my initial choice here because I wanted something fast and a little more powerful. As I played more and more with this team, I realized that stall teams are all the rage and Toxic Spikes are going everywhere. Because I noticed this, Forretress was an Instant option since i didn't want Starmie to be poisoned on its way in to clear the path. I also chose Forretress over it because Forry is significantly bulkier, and reflecting on my team, I needed a bulkier wall.

Forretress Vs Tentacruel: Tenta was my spinner for a little while too. But then I thought about synergy again. I realized that Tentacruel and Jirachi were both destroyed by any strong user of Earthquake. I needed a way to get around that. Forretress again fit this spot nicely. The next thing that was brought to my mind was the Special Defensive Wall, Tentacruel Vs the Physically Defensive Wall, Foretress. I saw that I was relatively weak to many common physical type moves such as Earthquake and Dynamicpunch, so I went with Forry.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 380Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite

Latias @Choice Scarf
Timid : Levitate
252SAtk, 252Spe, 4Hp
Draco Meteor
Surf
Thunderbolt
Trick

I needed a Pokemon that could revenge the fastest threats in OU, maintain Offensive and Defensive synergy, and be the best counter to MixApe. Only one Pokemon fit the bill; Latias. Latias' pure power, and 525 speed after the Choice Scarf boost is only outsped by Pokemon with 111 base speed or higher. Those that actually use a Choice Scarf with a base 110 and above Speed (Starmie) are easily defeated by Latias. Not only does Latias quickly dispose of Infernape and Salamence, but she also gets rid of Heatran and Rotom-A (which is one of this team's biggest threats). She, in my own views is this team's MVP, as she eliminates my team's biggest threats.

Latias Vs Flygon: Both great Scarf revenge killers here. The one thing that stood out was whether or not I could check common metagame threats such as opposing Flygon, Scarf Rotom-A, Salamence, and Gyarados. Latias could do all of those things, while Flygon could easily be destroyed by them. Although U-Turn is a great move, I think that Trick and Latias were just better.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] 479-heatPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite

Rotom-H @Leftovers
bold : Levitate
252Hp, 168Def, 88Spe
Charge Beam
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Substitute

I originally had a Tyranitar in this spot, but it was brought to my attention (thank you, Banteki) that I virtually had my whole team weak to Ground so I swapped in Rotom-C. Then, I got advice from Brawler1235, who suggested Rotom-H to provide another sweeper. And I'm glad I took his advice. Now I have less of a weakness to Scizor, Vaporeons, and Cunes that stood in my way berfore. Rotom-H with proper support, such as Toxic Spikes, can run through entire teams, defeating via stalling out even the likes of Blissey. Will-O-Wisp prevents DD Tyranitar from sweeping my team. Scarfed T-Tars will also be crippled by it, allowing for an easier time to sweep with Gyarados.

So there's my team. Please leave your suggestions and rate it. Keep in mind my Synergy when you leave suggestions and I thank you for your time. :P

Last edited by SandslashPWNS on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to update it to what it was.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

To ground weak,nuff said.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Banteki wrote:

Ok, ground weakness, CHECK. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Banteki wrote:

he has 3 pokes imune to ground too ya know...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:40 pm

DenryuuSoul wrote:
Banteki wrote:

he has 3 pokes imune to ground too ya know...

Banteki rated my team when I had Tyranitar instead of Rotom. But still, I was weak to it. el oh el
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 pm

rotom is also a good meta counter.

and even tough he had some ground weaknesses doesn't mean eq was the only thing a pokemon has,plus pert also kills flygon with ice bea/avalanche.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Pretty good and balanced I'd say. Is it shoddy or real WiFi though? Because in some aspects and strategies, it's a little risky trying to fully set it all up.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
Pretty good and balanced I'd say. Is it shoddy or real WiFi though? Because in some aspects and strategies, it's a little risky trying to fully set it all up.

It's shoddy. And that's what I'm saying. Risky, but if I play my cards right, I could be golden. :P
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Left_bar_bleue69/69Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm

A Closer Look[/center]

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite

Jirachi @Choice Scarf
Jolly : Serene Grace
252Atk, 176Spe, 80Hp
Iron Head
Trick
Stealth Rocks
U-Turn

I love lead Jirachi. Many leads try to taunt me after I use trick, which I love because I can use Iron Head on the switch. If there are other leads that I know will be faster than me, I usually switch to a counter or use U-Turn to scout their moves. I barely ever get around to use Stealth Rocks, but when I do, this team becomes some what of a stall team with a lot of entry hazards. The given Ev's are for maximum usage of Jirachi. Iron head can 2HKO Azelf and Aerodactyl and when I get a flinch, I'm scratch free for the next pokemon coming in. Now for some comparisons.

Jirachi Vs Metagross: Both are the same type and work well with this team. I really wanted something that could trick a scarf and be faster than the fastest Non-Scarf leads. Jirachi seemed the best to fit here. Although I sacrifice some much needed power by not using Metagross, Jirachi was the choice. Besides, who needs power when you can flinch-hax for the win?
Good lead but i suggest tpunch over Uturn because it will allow you to revenge gyaras later on without it you are pretty gyara weak.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_130_m_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite

Gyarados @Leftovers
Adamant : Intimidate
72Atk, 156Hp, 184Spe, 96SpD
Waterfall
Bounce
Dragon Dance
Taunt

Gyarados is my Dragon Dance sweeper. He is very powerful after a few Dragon Dances and not many things can outspeed and kill. After a couple of DDs, Gyarados' main threats are out of the way. He can outspeed and kill Jolteon and Electivire, two of gyara's biggest problems, with a Waterfall. I chose bounce over anything else because it has the extra power with STAB and is very, very useful for coverage. It can destroy Shaymin and Celebi, two other secondary threats, that try to KO me with grass knot. I have Taunt in the last spot because Skarmory and other phazers are the bane of Gyarados' existence. I don't really have another option here, especially since Gyara and E-vire work so well together. I could try Mence, but I don't really think it would draw out the Thunderbolt. Another negative of using Mence is it gives 2 of my Pokemon a 4x weakness to Ice, which is a very common type in the metagame.
Taunt Gyara is good but I would probably use another move instead of Bounce just so you wont get stalled out.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_466Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] TagSalac

Electivire @ Salac Berry
Adamant : Motor Drive
252Atk, 252Spe, 4Hp
Thunder punch
Ice Punch
Meditate
Substitute

Electivire is my favorite physical attacker in the whole game. I love it. So anyway, after a speed boost from Motor Drive, I can Sub up on the switch and start Meditating until they break my Sub and then hopefully get a OHKO on their switch in. Albeit setting up a sweep is pretty hard, and Stall is the new thing in the metagame, I have confidence in Electivire if I play my cards right. Here I had some other options such as Bulk Up Machamp and Swords Dance Lucario, but they wouldn't have the Synergy of Electivire's. Both of them were a passing thought, not really any chance of changing my mind.
Electivire is the scum of OU and I like how you are trying out a unique set but I just would replace it with another electric type like Jolteon or a more power ground type. If you are gonna stick with this vire run a liechi berry because more speed after the boost is not really needed.
Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4h_073Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Black_Sludge_Sprite

Tentacruel @Black Sludge
Calm : Liquid Ooze
252Hp, 120Def, 136SpD
Surf
Rapid Spin
Sludge Bomb
Toxic Spikes

Ah, Tentacruel. This is pretty much the binding force of my team. Since I absolutely cannot stand Stall, I NEEDED a good spinner here. Tenta has the basic Toxic Spikes set and it works pretty well. Sludge bomb is there for STAB and on occasion, a poison here or there. Surf is the main STAB move. In thinking of a good Spinner, I had a couple of choice on my mind. I'll list them now.

Tentacruel Vs Starmie: Starmie was my initial choice here because I wanted something fast and a little more powerful. As I played more and more with this team, I realized that stall teams are all the rage and Toxic Spikes are going everywhere. Because I noticed this, Tentacruel was an Instant option since i didn't want Starmie to be poisoned on its way in to clear the path. I also chose Tentacruel over it because Tenta is significantly bulkier, and reflecting on my team, I needed a bulkier wall.

Tentacruel Vs Foretress: Forry was my spinner for a little while too. But then I thought about synergy again. I realized that Foretress and Jirachi were both destroyed by Heatran's Fire Blast. I needed a way to get around that. Tentacruel again fit this spot nicely. The next thing that was brought to my mind was the Special Defensive Wall, Tentacruel Vs the Physically Defensive Wall, Foretress. My team pretty much handled physical hits very well, but not so much special ones. Tentacruel again fit this spot.
I actually think Fortress would be better because Tentacruel just give an extra ground weak which I dont really like.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4d_330_sPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite

Flygon @Choice Scarf
Adamant : Levitate
252Atk, 252Spe, 4Hp
Earthquake
Outrage
U-Turn
Stone Edge

Flygon in my opinion is the best revenge killer. The reason I say this is because it has access to U-Turn. The type coverage on Flygon is amazing and complimented by great speed and attack. The synergy was outstanding on this team and I needed Flygon here to do damage and get out. Once again, I had options here.

Flygon Vs Latias: Both great Scarf revenge killers here. The one thing that stood out was U-Turn advantage. Flygon covered that. If I don't like a match up, I can just swap out to a counter while inflicting damage. Although Trick is a great move, I think that U-Turn and Flygon were just better. I could change my mind in the future, but as of now, it's just personal preference.
This guy is good as it lets you revenge mence without DDs. U Turn for scout and it can switch into electric types too. I like it.

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Spr_4p_479LPresenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite

Rotom-C @Leftovers
Modest : Levitate
252Hp, 168Def, 88Spe
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Leaf Storm

I originally had a Tyranitar in this spot, but it was brought to my attention (thank you, Banteki) that I virtually had my whole team weak to Ground so I swapped in Rotom-C. And I'm glad I did. Now I have less of a weakness to in and Leaf Storm is then end of pesky Swamperts and Cunes that stood in my way berfore. Not to mention I have a good counter to Latias now.
with the same evs but switch to bold nature run sub, Charge beam, willo wisp, shadow ball because it makes rotom that much more deadly.

So there's my team. Please leave your suggestions and rate it. Keep in mind my Synergy when you leave suggestions and I thank you for your time. :P[/quote]Good lead but may i suggest TPunch over U Turn for coverage?

OVerall the team isnt half bad but keep in mind that I could not make many changes without messing up your purpose. Just a heads up this team will be having trouble handling baton pass with no phazers and you cant really kill Mence after a dd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:10 pm

All the changes have been made. I don't feel like editing it. el oh el.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 am

Alright. This team is updated, although it's been a long time. A very long time. I realized that it went into the Archives section, so I knew I had to update it. If I left it the way it was, in its unpro form, then I would be setting a bad example.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Well, on forry, spikes > toxic spikes because it helps e-vire sweep.

Also, i would like you to test out this set that ST gave me for rotom:

Rotom-h @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/168 Def/88 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-o-wisp
- Charge Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

This set makes it very difficult for physical attackers to beat you. Will-o-wisp + sub + charge beam threatens your opponent very much. Plus this set counters scizor very well, and can bluff overheat, allowing you to sub and lure in physical attackers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Well, on forry, spikes > toxic spikes because it helps e-vire sweep.

Also, i would like you to test out this set that ST gave me for rotom:

Rotom-h @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/168 Def/88 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-o-wisp
- Charge Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

This set makes it very difficult for physical attackers to beat you. Will-o-wisp + sub + charge beam threatens your opponent very much. Plus this set counters scizor very well, and can bluff overheat, allowing you to sub and lure in physical attackers

I updated the team. Rotom-H is a keeper, but I'll keep Toxic Spikes as of now. With Sub up, Toxic Spikes will allow for a better chance of Rotom stalling out Blissey.
Back to top Go down
starstormbat

starstormbat

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

it awesome
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
Back to top Go down
http://www.habbo.com/
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks, dude.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 am

Switch Electivire for Jolteon, because E-Vire is pretty much the scum of OU.
Gyara wants Jolly 252 Atk/188 Speed/68 HP for outspeeding timid Jolteon after a single DD. Also, switch the set to DD/EQ/Waterfall/Stone Edge(/Ice Fang)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 am

Amphy wrote:
Switch Electivire for Jolteon, because E-Vire is pretty much the scum of OU.
Gyara wants Jolly 252 Atk/188 Speed/68 HP for outspeeding timid Jolteon after a single DD. Also, switch the set to DD/EQ/Waterfall/Stone Edge(/Ice Fang)

I've already decided between Jolteon and Electivire many, many times. People always say that Electivire is the scum of OU. But how many times have people actually tried them? This set I have for Electivire almost always takes down 1-2 Pokemon on my opponent's team, after a speed boost, of course. There isn't much that can take a +1 Attack and +1 Speed Electivire. Defensive Celebi and Skarmory, maybe.

On the Gyarados suggestion, I just realized that I needed to change it. I went with a set that Ciaran gave me. It has 252Atk, 88Def, and 168Spe, Jolly. It's still a Bulky version of Gyarados, with the set of DD, Waterfall, Stone Edge, and Taunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]   Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presenting Team Shine Down [OU RMT]
Page 1 of 1