SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)

Go down 
+16
Ilikedick
sn1boypokemonfan
venomcoopa626
Akirazz
shreddersyn
Hunter2385
DuckSauce
DjFreakinCrazy
Amphy
LittleShaymin
brawler1235
Gomlet X
SandslashPWNS
ST
Findows⁷
ArPeeGee
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) Empty
PostSubject: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Alrighty guys, ST and I wanted to make a special tourney, in which ST can kick all your asses...I am not kidding, he will kick all of your asses, but if you think you can beat him, or even have a chance at making it to semi-finals, then please do sign up.

This will be on Shoddy

The tourney is a "Theme Tourney"

This means that if you enter a team, your team has to have a theme, such as Mono Color, Mono Type, and Weather (That includes Gravity). If you can think of any more "Themes" please let me know, and I will include them in the tourney....

To enter this tourney, just post something like "in" or "I am in it to get my ass kicked by ST" this will grant you entry to the tourney.

Once we have enough people in the tourney, then I will start making Matches, and yes the matches will be random, so I don't want to hear any bitching....If there is bitching, then the next round I will put you against ST, to eliminate you....and trust me, he will....

You may use a different team each round of this tourney, but they have to be themed, or else ST will go "Black" all over your ass...

Here are the prizes -

1st (If you can actually beat ST) You get bragging rights for being the best battler on the forum, and 1000 Kudos

2nd 500 Kudos

3rd What ever someone wants I guess.....

The Kudos are Provided by Me (Ar Pee Gee)

Alright, that is all as of now, but will all the people with the "TBA Weather Team" please choose a damn team, I mean there are like 4 different kinds....so please specify

Another thing, the only Pokemons banned are UBERS!!!
Everyone should know that,,,-_-

THANKSGIVING
is when the tourney will start!!

THE TOURNEY HAS STARTED!!!!

The lines ups are as followed, and please remember that these are randomly generated ~
Spoiler:

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE, I GAVE YOU A DEADLINE, AND BARELY ANYONE RESPONDED!

Well, guess what we are moving on, and I didn't get a response from ether party, that is just too damn bad, I gave you at least a week warning on when the tourney would be, and then a 3 day period on to play your matches, no this is all we had....

If you don't see your opponent, then PM them, to setup a time, and a date.

If you win, just PM me, and if you lose, PM me, I want a double conformation.

Now then, lets get started, and kick some ass =D

Now then, Good Luck, and Have Fun everyone.

P.S. ~ Tourney Battles are due at Saturday, and if no one says that they can't battle, an neither party has contacted me, then I will drop both of the people, I don't want to wait all day.

Last edited by Rpgfan1994 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) Left_bar_bleue69/69A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

I will kick st's ass!!!
Theme will be updated later
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) Left_bar_bleue69/69A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm

im in and i just wanted to say the name and description was solely made by Ar Pee Gee i have nothing to do with it. rain!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm

In! I'm using a Rain Team.

Last edited by SandslashPWNS on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 pm

I will kick his ass. My team's not ready yet, but I'm going to make it NORMAL THEMED.
Here's the Team that I will have
Wigglytuff
Snorlax
Togekiss
Zangoose
Vigoroth
Ambipom
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm

el oh el kudos....

in to get my ass kicked by ST. (HAIL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 pm

brawler you SOB!
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Yayz, another chance to get my ass kicked! So, in!

Edit: I'll use Mono Red team.

Last edited by LittleShaymin on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 pm

in. will use a weather team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
DjFreakinCrazy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:48 pm

In... weather team
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm

First Post ;D

I'm in for weather. Anyone who runs Sandstorm (AKA a standard team) is pretty much a douche.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 pm

DuckSauce wrote:
First Post ;D

I'm in for weather. Anyone who runs Sandstorm (AKA a standard team) is pretty much a douche.

That's the way this tournament is set up, so if you don't like it, quit. Sorry to sound like a "douche." That's just the way it is. :P
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:16 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
DuckSauce wrote:
First Post ;D

That's the way this tournament is set up, so if you don't like it, quit. Sorry to sound like a "douche." That's just the way it is. :P
And I didn't realize that? This seems to be more of a novelty type tourney, so anyone is runs more of a standard team is a tool. I know I can't change it, im just stating the fact.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Sandstorm teams arent standard at all el oh el they are just more common than other weather teams because they have more OUs usable in it which does not mean its better.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Wait am I aloud to use banned pokemons?
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

ST wrote:
Sandstorm teams arent standard at all el oh el they are just more common than other weather teams because they have more OUs usable in it which does not mean its better.

37 | Hippowdon | 39365 | 4.97 + | 7 | Tyranitar | 141423 | 17.86 = 22.83 % of the time you'll see sandstorm

Oh really?
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:46 pm

but that doesnt stop that fact that most rain and hail teams can beat SS easily and a ton of normal OU things dont even get hurt by SS either. Dont argue competitive battloing wif me
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Wait one more thing, are wild cards alowed?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 pm

ST wrote:
but that doesnt stop that fact that most rain and hail teams can beat SS easily and a ton of normal OU things dont even get hurt by SS either. Dont argue competitive battloing wif me
I'm almost positive Hail will always lose to Sand. Ice sucks ass a type, and the only boost hail gives is Blizzard accuracy, which is a special move, and Tyranitar eats those up. Rain you could argue depending on the player skill, but with auto-sand, it wont be that hard to switch into Tyranitar, then switch back out to an appropriate wall. I also will gladly have a conversation with you about competitive battling, just because your the best of some walkthrough kids doesn't mean you're some amazing god.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:10 pm

DuckSauce wrote:
ST wrote:
I'm almost positive Hail will always lose to Sand. Ice sucks ass a type, and the only boost hail gives is Blizzard accuracy, which is a special move, and Tyranitar eats those up. Rain you could argue depending on the player skill, but with auto-sand, it wont be that hard to switch into Tyranitar, then switch back out to an appropriate wall. I also will gladly have a conversation with you about competitive battling, just because your the best of some walkthrough kids doesn't mean you're some amazing god.

Honestly, I don't know where you came from, but dude, ST is really good. I'm speaking from a decent battler's point of view. And by saying that Hail sucks and Ice is a terrible type, you must not have seen Steel's Hail team, which even ST loses to most of the time (Not that ST can't beat it, which he can, it's just in my experiences, Steel often comes out on top.) And who's to say that Ice is the only type on a Hail team? Water is another common type, along with other types for type coverage.

Please don't go arguing about these things. ST is very experienced as a battler and is a gym leader on a forum for only the most elite battlers. Now that's saying something about his skills.

With that off of my chest, I'd like to wish you good luck in this tournament. I'm all for good sportsmanship, and I'm not about to go "talking smack" to anyone.
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:16 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
DuckSauce wrote:
ST wrote:

Honestly, I don't know where you came from, but dude, ST is really good. I'm speaking from a decent battler's point of view. And by saying that Hail sucks and Ice is a terrible type, you must not have seen Steel's Hail team, which even ST loses to most of the time (Not that ST can't beat it, which he can, it's just in my experiences, Steel often comes out on top.) And who's to say that Ice is the only type on a Hail team? Water is another common type, along with other types for type coverage.

Please don't go arguing about these things. ST is very experienced as a battler and is a gym leader on a forum for only the most elite battlers. Now that's saying something about his skills.

With that off of my chest, I'd like to wish you good luck in this tournament. I'm all for good sportsmanship, and I'm not about to go "talking smack" to anyone.

I had a feeling I should of said this in the previous post. I did not say he was a bad battler at all, from what I heard it he is good. I said hail was mediocre because only Ice can abuse it, not the only Pokemon on the team. Ice only resists Ice and has weakness's to common moves. Also, Ice moves are very common among other Pokemon, specifically water types, the 3rd best type in my opinion. I wasn't taking smack at all, he just seemed like some know it all who doesn't want anyone else opinion. On a final note, lets say I agree hail is it good type, Sandstorm is far more "standard" then hail and I believe it is far superior.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm

DuckSauce wrote:
SandslashPWNS wrote:
DuckSauce wrote:
ST wrote:

I had a feeling I should of said this in the previous post. I did not say he was a bad battler at all, from what I heard it he is good. I said hail was mediocre because only Ice can abuse it, not the only Pokemon on the team. Ice only resists Ice and has weakness's to common moves. Also, Ice moves are very common among other Pokemon, specifically water types, the 3rd best type in my opinion. I wasn't taking smack at all, he just seemed like some know it all who doesn't want anyone else opinion. On a final note, lets say I agree hail is it good type, Sandstorm is far more "standard" then hail and I believe it is far superior.
Stallrein stalls/kills with Surf almost all SS teams. From my personal playing Stall Hail is much worse than even the best of SS teams. A;so I never said I was the best at anything or god so I dont even know what you were getting at before.
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm

ST wrote:
DuckSauce wrote:
SandslashPWNS wrote:
DuckSauce wrote:
ST wrote:

Stallrein stalls/kills with Surf almost all SS teams. From my personal playing Stall Hail is much worse than even the best of SS teams.
Stallrein is not OU for a reason, two priority moves in the metagame hit Walrein for super-effective damage, mainly Scizors bullet punch, and in UU Hitmontop's mach punch. I will probably be using hail stall in the tourney, but it does depend on hail, meaning that Tyranitar gets a free switch in once Walrein comes out, and it won't come close to killing it with surf.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 pm

bullet punch isnt even super effective on Walrein and dont underestimate it until youve actually faced one. Also from what your saying is that someone would be tupid enough to bring in stallrein when a TTar is around.
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 pm

ST wrote:
bullet punch isnt even super effective on Walrein and dont underestimate it until youve actually faced one. Also from what your saying is that someone would be tupid enough to bring in stallrein when a TTar is around.
I made a mistake, still an un-super effective Bullet Punch while still do loads to it, and can't stall it out. I have faced one in NU, OU and UU, and have used one in all tiers, so thanks. I said bring a Tyranitar on a Walrein not the other way around. Also, your apparent prized possession of hail, Walrein, apparently can be stopped by Tyranitar, which isn't very good thing when you're arguing Hail vs Sand.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 pm

DuckSauce wrote:
ST wrote:
I made a mistake, still an un-super effective Bullet Punch while still do loads to it, and can't stall it out. I have faced one in NU, OU and UU, and have used one in all tiers, so thanks. I said bring a Tyranitar on a Walrein not the other way around. Also, your apparent prized possession of hail, Walrein, apparently can be stopped by Tyranitar, which isn't very good thing when you're arguing Hail vs Sand.
most Hail teams carry Toxic spikes which eventually will take out TTar and once TTar is taken out by Toxic spikes or Mamoswine Stallrein will wreck havvoc. Also you just shot yourself in the foot by saying Bullet Punch will do a lot anyways because i can pretty much guarantee ive been in more battles than you and Bullet punch doest at most 35ish in Stallrein which just shows you dont know what your talking about. SO you care to argue more? Come on Cbox because we re spamming up this topic.
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Stallrein is based on sub stalling, after rocks + sub your at 50% means bullet punch 2HKO's you, you switch out rocks leave you at 25%, you are in KO range of alot of stuff. Even with protect factored in you still are at low enough that Scizor 2hko's you, and you can't touch him. 1. Forretres is commonly used on Sandstorm teams, a spinner.
2. Toxic does 6% on switch in, you switch your Tyranitar in, and can switch out meaning that Stallrein is still ruined on the switch.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 pm

the Hail team I use carries 2 rapid spinners and most atleast carry one so your SR point is negated(arguement carried on in Cbox)
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 pm

I suppose I will for fun.
Can I use a team where every member has the same ability?

Ex. I have plans for either Thick Fat or Sturdy

Last edited by Hunter2385 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shreddersyn

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm

in i will use a rain team
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 am

Wildcard allowed Ar Pee Gee?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 am

DuckSauce wrote:
Wildcard allowed Ar Pee Gee?

Hell no, that wouldn't be any fun, and there will be less strategy
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 pm

I have a Dark Mono team with no wildcards somewhere.
Sure, I'll get my ass kicked by ST.
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Sun team! i will definitly get my ass handed to me by ST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Okay, the Tournet has been updated, and I hope I answered most of y'alls questions, and here are some more answers-

@DuckSauce - Alright, anyone with the name "Duck" is a asshole, is that simple enough, I have made a perfect SandStorm team, that revolves around the Sandstorm move, and not the types, such as Empoleon, a common SS Pokemon, that has nothing to do with a SS team, except for the fact that it is resistant

@Gomlet X - I answered your question in the main post, please go check it, but the only ones banned are Ubers

@LittleShaymin - No, no wildcards, I want this to be completely themed, so people will actually use their thinking skills, and make teams, and this is also so people don't revolve their team around their wildcard, as some people like to do. Please don't look at this as unfair, look at it as more fun, and requires more knowledge of Pokemon and their stats.

@Hunter2385 - No, not the same abilities, sorry =/
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

can you change teams each round? same theme but a different team
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:22 pm

DenryuuSoul wrote:
can you change teams each round? same theme but a different team

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
You may use a different team each round of this tourney, but they have to be themed, or else ST will go "Black" all over your ass...

This is from the first post >_>
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Ahh. What the hell. I'll make a ghost team and go for it. Try rapid spinning THAT ST.
Back to top Go down
sn1boypokemonfan

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 am

i like to join it if i still can
I like to use a Region team
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

i will,join if my team theme can be mixed?

*EDIT i will join,i guess i can use my mono purple team from TBZ that never got used xD

Last edited by Savage™ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Savage™ wrote:
i will,join if my team theme can be mixed?

Mixed? That ruins the whole point of the tournament. Sav=Failtard

But seriously, what do you mean by mixed? xD
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:58 am

I'm in.
My team theme is food.
Some know about it. Bwhehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm

StebenL wrote:
I'm in.
My team theme is food.
Some know about it. Bwhehehe.

i think i know it,not sure.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:40 pm

When do I kick ST's ass, I'm ready...
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:57 am

Updated the Tourney info yet again, this time it is when the tourney starts =D
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

is thanksgiving really the best day to start? i dont think i wanna thank ST for owning me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 am

I'm now mono-green :D
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 am

Double confirmation. I'm in with a mono-ghost team.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Decided my team, it's rain.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Call not playing ST until the finals. Hahah bitches HAHA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)   A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance For ST To Kick All Your Asses (Match-Ups Are Up)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next