SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Most noobish moment in pokemon

Go down 
+21
TeamTipper
SavageTyphlosion
UltimateGuy
Shadowrain10
Shawnroxxx99
Fully Ramblomatic
PyroButt09
sara
Amphy
SKYZXSpirit
purplelapras101
HeartAttack
Nightmare of Evilness
venomcoopa626
AgentDoubleX
W101P
DuckSauce
Hunter2385
MOfan1
Blaziken42205
Bidoofan
25 posters
AuthorMessage
Bidoofan

Most noobish moment in pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 am

Mine was when I first got emerald(my first game) my mudkip kept trying to evolve and I hit B and didn't know what was wrong. then I killed every leagendairy and wanted a wurmple( don't know why) and was out of pokeballs so I used my masterball. what was yours
Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:38 am

mine was kinda noobish.

I was almost to the elite 4 on fire red not too long ago, and I was trying to get 60 pokes in my pokedex so after the E4 I could get the national dex. One pokemon I knew i didn't have was magikarp. So i easily found one, but i couldn't weaken it since my pokemon were so strong. I threw an ultra ball at it while it still had full health. Normally people would captureit with an ultra ball, even when it had full health, but the one i was facing broke out. I threw another ultra ball but it broke out again. I threw one more pokeball and finally caught it. :)
Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:41 am

I know i'm double posting, but i was playing pearl a while ago, training my turtwig, and a level 3 kricketot used growl twice on me and KOed me with bide.
Back to top Go down
MOfan1

MOfan1

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm

i've got u all beat when i first got pokemon crystal (my first pokemon game) i spent like half an hour walking around in the house u start in because i couldnt find my way out. then my older sister took it from me (she had never even touched a gameboy) and it took her 30 seconds to get out. el oh el!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 pm

In Yellow, I didn't understand the concept of "doesn't effect"

And I caught a doduo in a Master Ball...
Back to top Go down
DuckSauce

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 pm

When I got Red I couldn't remember how to get back and forth from Pallet and Viridian. My Dad had to do it for me >_<
Back to top Go down
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 pm

I was doing a water-type run a few years back, and i was underleveled for the elite 4 of FireRed. i had chosen squirtle thinking i'd use him and i didnt. so when venusaur came out, he swept my team. i should of chose bulbasaur >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
AgentDoubleX

AgentDoubleX

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 am

In kindergarten my friend Gage and I would walk in the flowers looking for pokemon.
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:28 am

seeing my first wild shiny which was exeggcute and i got really excited so i threw the safari ball it rolled twice and it broke out then i screamed when it said that the wild exeggcute ran away... Fail
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
Nightmare of Evilness

Nightmare of Evilness

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 am

When I was little, I thought fire types were super effective against ghost types. It was quite baffling to me when i kept losing to agatha with my level 60 Charizard. Um
Back to top Go down
HeartAttack

HeartAttack

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:33 am

Having my Pikachu know the moves Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Thunder Wave and basically only training it. I was screwed against rock types. All though my level 33 Wartotle did help me at times el oh el.
Back to top Go down
purplelapras101

purplelapras101

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 am

When i was plaaing threw gold for the first time , i was on the first route and i didnt know how to get to cherygrove town so i got pissed and didnt play.The next time i did play it was 3 years later. And then i figured out akk you had to do was walk to the right. Gah!
Back to top Go down
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 am

As in Firered/Leafgreen,there was an eevee,and u could use the Fire/Water/Thunder stone on it, so i thought the leaf stone works too,i tried but they said i wont work i got all worked up after trying' for an 1hr resetting the game untill i got frustrated and quit the game... Cry
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 am

Using Strength with my Blastoise against Agatha's ghosts in Blue. I ran out off PP on Hydro Pump and Surf.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
sara

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 pm

When I played Yellow and I had no clue how to get through Victory Road... I tired like a billion times to figure out the strength puzzles ( I was like 5 but I think my babysitter who was like 15 couldn't figure it out either el oh el ) and couldn't get through. Somehow I had really high level pokemon though.
Back to top Go down
PyroButt09

PyroButt09

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 pm

when i played ruby, i was small, and well i got to Groudon. First try came out Shiny. At the time i thought Shinies would mess up you game so i turned my gameboy off quickly.

Same with running into 7 onix in Victory road in LG in the same hour.

When i played Silver, again a small kid, i got to kanto. As you knw misty isnt in her gym when you get there. I didnt knw why she wasnt there. i got pissed and RESTARTED my silver cuz i thought my game messed up

my last one was being low-leveled. To this day ive never beaten kanto league
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Mashing B when trying to catch Pokemon 'cause I thought it helped.
Back to top Go down
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Most noobish moment in pokemon Left_bar_bleue15/15Most noobish moment in pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:17 pm

I was playing Sapphire and I had no idea how to get past Mauville cause I didn't have HM Rock Smash. And 4 months later I figured out how to get HM Rock Smash:

Talk to the guy that's in the house at the bottem left corner at Mauville. Took me 4 damn months. Like WTF!

Azn Bean
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyourcouch.com
Shadowrain10

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:57 am

I knew about the Missingno thing and was told NOT to catch it but did it anyways it screwed over my game! And I thought that Mewtwo could catch your pokemon like in the anime so I didn't even battle it I just threw the masterball at it.
Back to top Go down
UltimateGuy

UltimateGuy

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 pm

my noobish moment whas when i never finished a pokemon game to this day...
besides diamond and soon to be heart gold
Back to top Go down
SavageTyphlosion

SavageTyphlosion

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:05 am

Most Noobish Moment: Before I became a Pokeholic and was just a casual fan, I was playing FireRed and I was near the place where you catch Moltres. I had never gotten this far so I was hyped. But I didn't know Moltres was there at the time, so I left the islands and went back to the main map. I did research and found out I had to go back to the islands. But I didn't know how to get back to the islands, so I restarted my game. I now realize I could have just went to the S.S. Anne. God, I was so stupid! Fail
Back to top Go down
TeamTipper

TeamTipper

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 am

my first game was pokemon crystal, I found a regular donphan n the grass near blackthorne and I though wow! that's rare! I should catchit! I tried all the pokeballs I could and It didn't catch, so I decided to throw the masterball at a lvl 25 donphan. I kept saying If I release donphan I get the masterball back... didn't work.

Alos when ruby/saphire came out I was told that the Lati's could breed with each other seeing as they had a gender...I went around school proclaiming it to everyone I knew...looked back at the guy a few days after and he was loling his head off.

Ah kids...can be so cruel...and gullible
Back to top Go down
shinyumbreon500

shinyumbreon500

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 am

I was playing soul silver like 2 days ago and it took me about 2 hours to figure out that in the lighthouse u have to jump out the window to get to where Jasmine is! I thought the game was like broken or something because I couldn't find where to go!

I actually found out when my 7 year old cousin came over. He told me to jump out the window I said that is was a smart idea if I wanna die but I did it anyway and I found my way out of the lighthouse!

With the help of my cousin of course! =D
Back to top Go down
bluuper22

bluuper22

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm

[quote="AgentDoubleX"]In kindergarten my friend Gage and I would walk in the flowers looking for pokemon.[/quote]

It's okay. We've all done that at some point. At least you didn't pick up a caterpillar and throw it at a bird in a tree yelling "GO CATERPIE! USE TACKLE!"
Back to top Go down
FedorMP96

FedorMP96

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm

In Emerald in the city where the trick master is I was stuck for like a week... and then I figured I can go right of the Masters house.. -_-" xD... I always thought that was a wall, not bridge
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FedorMP96
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:41 am

I know someoen who went round hitting people on the heads with a hammer hoping to see the words "Level Up" above his head. GG'd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
pokepivot7

pokepivot7

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Today I started over my HeartGold because I couldn't beat lance (1st time) so I decide to start over and get a better team. A couple minutes later after I restarted I remembered i had my shiny and spiky-eared Pichus on that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most noobish moment in pokemon   Most noobish moment in pokemon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most noobish moment in pokemon
Page 1 of 1