SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

And the father of all idiots has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brisingr

Brisingr

And the father of all idiots has arrived Empty
PostSubject: And the father of all idiots has arrived   And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi guys so my real name is Filipe and I'm from Portugal. My english isn't that great so please by all means if I misspell some words please tell me (and sorry for my stupid errors - they will come lol). I watched steel's (love your vids man) video addvertising the forum and I've been wanting to join since day one so... now here I am! What else can I say? I'm 20... I'm stupid... lol I really like pokemon of course, soccer, music (Green Day, MCR, ect) and thats about it for now. Oh in case your wondering "Brisingr" is a name of the 3rd book of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance cycle, and it means Fire on the made up ancient magical language on the books (its also the name of the main character's sword)
Well, you must be completely bored by now so I'll put an end to your misery and shut up lol
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: And the father of all idiots has arrived   And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey Brisingr, I don't think you're an idiot! I mean, you like the Inheritance cycle, you like Green Day and MCR (both ACE bands) and your English is excellent in my opinion (the only mistake I spotted was that you put two d's in advertising).
You seem like a cool guy, Filipe. Don't ever call yourself an idiot again! :D
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Brisingr

Brisingr

PostSubject: Re: And the father of all idiots has arrived   And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Well thanks Raiden! :D
But you know, in portuguese idiot has sort of a diferent meaning. Its a lot more "light", its not even an insult. Its like someone who says random stuff, I guess
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: And the father of all idiots has arrived   And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh OK then!

Idiots sound like fun people in my opinion then, the random people are the best ones :D
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the father of all idiots has arrived   And the father of all idiots has arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the father of all idiots has arrived
Page 1 of 1