SOS Brigade

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScytherSlice

PostSubject: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:39 pm

What would it be? Use your imagination!
Back to top Go down
shinyumbreon500

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 am

One where the pokemon tell the Trainer to fight! Just Kidding, one where you have to use Legends only!
Back to top Go down
33r1

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I made one for a fan made pkm league that failed but mine is you have to use ubers and not smogen's ubers I mean Pokemon Not normaly alloud in the BF
Back to top Go down
SavageTyphlosion

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 am

A battle facility where all of the Pokemon given to you have the same type of attacks. So when you get your Pokemon, all of your Pokemon would have Fire or Water type attacks and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 am

A 5-choice 2-a-side Pokemon fight!
You get a choice of two of Fire, Bug, Grass, Ground or Rock type Pokemon. You don't know which Pokemon your opponent took until you fight it in battle.

Then, after you unlock certain levels, different types and less types become avaliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   

Back to top Go down

If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1