SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ScytherSlice

ScytherSlice

If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:39 pm

What would it be? Use your imagination!
Back to top Go down
shinyumbreon500

shinyumbreon500

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 am

One where the pokemon tell the Trainer to fight! Just Kidding, one where you have to use Legends only!
Back to top Go down
33r1

33r1

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I made one for a fan made pkm league that failed but mine is you have to use ubers and not smogen's ubers I mean Pokemon Not normaly alloud in the BF
Back to top Go down
SavageTyphlosion

SavageTyphlosion

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 am

A battle facility where all of the Pokemon given to you have the same type of attacks. So when you get your Pokemon, all of your Pokemon would have Fire or Water type attacks and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 am

A 5-choice 2-a-side Pokemon fight!
You get a choice of two of Fire, Bug, Grass, Ground or Rock type Pokemon. You don't know which Pokemon your opponent took until you fight it in battle.

Then, after you unlock certain levels, different types and less types become avaliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?   If you could make your own battle facility what would it be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make your own battle facility what would it be?
Page 1 of 1