SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.

Go down 
+66
espeonpwnsuall
Roboto
Exiathousand
Findows⁡
CooP
towert1
ImprovVideos
rayray443
Brisingr
East 2nd GOON
DjFreakinCrazy
flareonguy999
G-chomp11
1ortizca
nikkisixx
TheZaneTrain
Fully Ramblomatic
FearlessFeraligatr
guru8135
ArPeeGee
johnmcc7
Magic
HNTPG
Mister Chops
BlueCrowFTW
blazaking123
ShadowJalza
drifterz
Zachattach9
nai747
Heero
furball
Ziokon
TPPCBradley
ajandja
SOSBrigadeiscool
Anime4Youtub3
Fuzwuz
exs
Iron Raiden
MunchingOrange
tetsaiga45
LunaSaint
Lucarioforce
ObscurusDrakkon
AceOfShadow
SuperNova
StebenL
PBRSSBB
Hotshot226
Amphy
Lukyhawk
Tsutanai
Bidoof12
bw5454
Mr. Whiscash
Akirazz
Ilikedick
Dragon of Eternity
Musty
cole133
Cymaratech
Skullz
Kipper
Psyclone
SpiritofSteel
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Left_bar_bleue69/69Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Empty
PostSubject: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Due to a crap load of circumstances the tournament has been canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attention duelists trainers! Welcome to the first ever official SOS Brigade Pokemon tournament. The reason for holding this tournament is to "get the blood flowing" on this forum. It's simple, if you're interested then sign up by posting on this topic. Just include something along the line of "Count me in" on the post.

This tournament can be played by either Shoddy or over Wi-Fi, just note that both players must agree to the method used. To get info on Shoddy visit: http://shoddybattle.com/

The rules are simple, NO CHEATING. If you're playing your rounds on Wi-Fi, PLEASE don't use crazy hacks such as 999 in all stats, "legal" hacks are allowed as long as the opponent is aware. It is also noted that games played on Wi-Fi should be record in case of suspicion of hacks. Logs should also be kept on games played on Shoddy for the sake of war story/possibilities of cheating.

This tournament will be play in the standard environment, that means you may use ANY Pokemon as long as they're not uber. We play by Smogon tiers. If you are unclear about the placement of the Pokemon then please visit: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

Note: PLEASE don't argue with the tier, if you want to use Garchomp then you have two of the following choices

1: Attempt to argue with me and give me valid facts as an to why Chomp should be allowed (make a new topic for this, don't spam this topic with idiotic posts).
2: GTFO

The clauses are of the following:

-Sleep Clause
-Evasion Clause
-Species Clause
-Uber Clause
-Selfdestruct Clause
-OHKO Clause
-Hax Item Clause

If you have questions on the rules please refer to:
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com/competitive-battling-f36/update-4-9-09-competitive-battling-101-wise-to-read-before-playing-t54.htm#1499

There will be a given date as an to when your battles have to be done by. Try to contact your opponent before the date and set up a time for your battle (this is part of your job). Winners AND losers of the battle should PM me, and the message should include "my opponent was ___ and I was the winner/my opponent was ____ and I was the loser". If one of the player don't show up for the battle by the deadline then the other player will win by default. If both players are MIA at the time of the deadline then both will be disqualified. PLEASE don't use this topic to set up date and time.

Now for the part that everyone is probably looking for. There is of course, a prize for the winner and runner ups. Here are the prizes:

1st place:
-Custom made (illegal hacked) Slowpoke that represents the SOS Brigade.
-Be a Pokemon mod on the SOS Brigade.
-Custom sig.
-A "legal hack" of your choice.

Runner up:
-Custom sig.
-A "legal hack" of your choice.

You may sign up when you read this:
0. Final waz hear
1. Psyclone
2. Kipper
3. Skullz
4. PokeTam
5. Cymaratechoverdragon
6. cole133
7. Musty
8. Dragon of Eternity
9. SavageUniverse
10. Akera..
11. Mr. Whiscash
12. bw5454
13. Bidoof12
14. Tsutanai
15. ch4rg3rs4lyf
16. Angry Ampharos
17. Hotshot226
18. StebenL
19. SuperNova
20. AceOfShadow
21. DrakkonGeist
22. Lucarioforce
23. LunaSaint
24. tetsaiga45
25. MunchingOrange
26. Raiden
27. exs
28. FuzWuz
29. Anime4Youtub3
30. SOSBrigadeiscool
31. ajandja
32. TPPCBradley
33. furball
34. Heero
35. nai747
36. zachattach9
37. drifterz
38. ShadowJalza
39. blazaking123
40. BlueCrowFTW
41. Mister Chops
42. HNTPG
43. MagicMuffin
44. johnmcc7
45. Rpgfan1994
46. guru8135
47. FearlessFeraligatr
48. Fully Ramblomatic
49. mariogamer80
50. TheZaneTrain
51. nikkisixx
52. 1ortizca
53. G-chomp11
54. flareonguy999
55. DjFreakinCrazy
56. East 2nd GOON
57. Brisingr
58. rayray443
59. emeraldshadowblaze
60. ImprovVideos
61. towert1
62. CooPapp
63. GracefulGrowlithe

Note: We want as many players to partake in this as possible, just because the list looks filled doesn't mean it is. And if I somehow missed your name please by all means PM me.

Note 2: This will be updated many times, so keep your eyes peeled.

Round 1 results:

Psyclone Vs.Dragon of Eternity
Tsutanai Vs. Kipper
Heero Vs. Lucarioforce
nai747 Vs. cole133
drifterz Vs. PokeTam
Raiden Vs. BlueCrowFTW
HNTPG Vs. LunaSaint
SavageUniverse Vs. SuperNova
tetsaiga45 Vs. zachattach9
Mister Chops Vs. rayray443
towert1 Vs. SOSBrigadeiscool
Final Vs. bw5454
furball Vs. Skullz
MunchingOrange Vs. Akera..
CooPapp Vs. Hotshot226
Angry Ampharos Vs. DrakkonGeist
nikkisixx Vs. 1ortizca
blazaking123 Vs. AceOfShadow
Cymaratechoverdragon Vs. FuzWuz
GracefulGrowlithe Vs. Mr. Whiscash
Musty Vs. TPPCBradley
Fully Ramblomatic Vs. Anime4Youtub3
FearlessFeraligatr Vs. MagicMuffin
mariogamer80 Vs. ImprovVideos
DjFreakinCrazy Vs. ShadowJalza
G-chomp11 Vs. Brisingr
TheZaneTrain Vs. johnmcc7
emeraldshadowblaze Vs. ajandja
flareonguy999 Vs. Rpgfan1994
guru8135 Vs. East 2nd GOON
exs Vs. ch4rg3rs4lyf
Bidoof12 Vs. StebenL

Round 2 line-ups:

towert1 Vs. drifterz
ajandja Vs. CooPapp
MagicMuffin Vs. Angry Ampharos
ShadowJalza Vs. SavageUniverse
Vs. G-chomp11
rayray443 Vs. DrakkonGeist
Anime4Youtub3 Vs. mariogamer80
Cymaratechoverdragon Vs. bw5454
Rpgfan1994 Vs. LunaSaint
TheZaneTrain Vs. AceOfShadow
FuzWuz Vs. Kipper
Psyclone Vs. zachattach9
Mr. Whiscash Vs. Bidoof12
Musty Vs. Raiden
ch4rg3rs4lyf Vs. Skullz
nai747 Vs. Lucarioforce

Round 3 line-ups:

drifterz Vs. Cymaratechoverdragon
Anime4Youtub3 Vs. TheZaneTrain
Mr. Whiscash Vs. SavageUniverse
Psyclone Vs. LunaSaint
East 2nd GOON Vs. Angry Ampharos
rayray443 Vs. Skullz
Lucarioforce Vs. Raiden
ajandja Vs. Kipper

Last edited by SpiritofSteel on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 69 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psyclone

Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:57 pm

count me in. I go UU though...
Back to top Go down
Kipper

Kipper

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Ah! Just what we needed. I definitely wanna try it, even though I`ll probably lose. I only do wi-fi though, Shoddy is lame. D:
Back to top Go down
Skullz

Skullz

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

i will particapte, Would be my first tournment =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:59 pm

ill join, im good for wi fi and shoddy so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Cymaratech

Cymaratech

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm

im in! this looks great, why dont you put a sub from you as well for the winner? :) if not thats ok im just suggesting
Back to top Go down
cole133

cole133

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm

can i join it plzs
Back to top Go down
Musty

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:44 pm

ADD ME IN
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:00 pm

I'll join for Wi-fi.

Uber clause removes one of my only EVd pokemon though.
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 pm

i'am in,but i can only use shoddy
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Same as above - I can only use shoddy, since my Wifi connection is crappy.
All my battles will be on the Smogon University server..

EDIT: Also note, that this way, I can record all my battles with camstudio.

Last edited by Akera.. on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Whiscash

Mr. Whiscash

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:37 pm

I don't see why not.
Sure, sign me up for Wifi, thought I can use Shoddy also. It's jut not as fun that way.
...one last note. This Selfdestruct clause refers to victory by Explosion, and not to disqualification for using it, right? Either way, it's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
bw5454

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Im in for the WIfi
Back to top Go down
Bidoof12

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm

I'm in if possible.
:D
I wish to play on Wi-Fi although shoddy is quicker.
=/
I'm excited.
:D
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Put me in too, I guess If I ever get first place, I'll just give the runner up the slowpoke.

And if my Wi-Fi fails, I guess I'll go to shoddy.

btw people, I am the one who will distribute the SOS slowpoke

Last edited by Tsutanai on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : less space usage)
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Left_bar_bleue69/69Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Im in, on shoddy that is. Never really got into wifi competitive :(. Not that its not good, I just havent had the time to EV train.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Mr. Whiscash

Mr. Whiscash

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Tsutanai wrote:
Mr. Whiscash wrote:
I don't see why not.
Sure, sign me up for Wifi, thought I can use Shoddy also. It's jut not as fun that way.
...one last note. This Selfdestruct clause refers to victory by Explosion, and not to disqualification for using it, right? Either way, it's not a big deal.

you can use self destruct or explosion all you want.
But if there are one pokemon left on each team, you can't.
This is to prevent ties.

Awesome, great. It was what I was thinking of then. That's ideal for me, actually.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
Im in, on shoddy that is. Never really got into wifi competitive :(. Not that its not good, I just havent had the time to EV train.

In other words, Im playing lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm

I'll join
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Hotshot226

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Im in too
Back to top Go down
PBRSSBB

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Delete this please!

Last edited by PBRSSBB on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Count me in! ;D
I have to re-do my wifi pokes, I can have em done tonight :d
ALSO. I don\'t do shoddy, if my opponent can use wifi to battle, then wifi, if they can\'t, then I\'ll do shoddy I guess, idk how to do shoddy :#

Last edited by StebenL on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 pm

I'll join. My first tourney! I prefer Shoddy for my battles. I just use my in-game team on Wi-Fi. I bet I'm doing something wrong by doing that XD.
Back to top Go down
AceOfShadow

AceOfShadow

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:11 pm

I'm in, PM me on youtube when it's time to battle.
Back to top Go down
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm

count me in. also can we use platinum move sets
Back to top Go down
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm

oh and im for wifi
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh Im Shoddy

EDIT: Please ban Spore/sub punch Brelloom. If your slower you have no chance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Mr. Whiscash

Mr. Whiscash

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Angry Ampharos wrote:
Oh Im Shoddy

Oh no.
...It's really hard to be slower than it.
Back to top Go down
Lucarioforce

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm

I'll join up and i can only play on shoddy.
Back to top Go down
LunaSaint

LunaSaint

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

This looks like the delicious motivation I need to get into Shoddy again. =D
Mind if I join? I mainly shoddy, but *have* Wifi if it will connect properly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LunaSaint
tetsaiga45

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm

I will try to get my wifi access up again. i will message again if i can
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 pm

allright Steel, MunchingOrange is in!
unfortunately, i dont have wi-fi but Shoddy is 100% so sign me up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:10 pm

yo, count me in!

my first tourney!!
is it gonna be a knockout or more like a league?
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Angry Ampharos wrote:
Oh Im Shoddy

That's why you have a fast Pokemon on your team.
Dun hate on my Breloom
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
exs

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:14 pm

ill join F.c3953 29877 1889
Back to top Go down
tetsaiga45

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:14 pm

im in got my wifi working
Back to top Go down
Fuzwuz

Fuzwuz

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:24 pm

I AM IN STEEL, no wifi but shoddy is good to go!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendaryPichu
Anime4Youtub3

Anime4Youtub3

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 pm

im in for wifi since mine is perfect connection :face:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Anime4Youtub3
SOSBrigadeiscool

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 pm

:twisted: AWESOM SHODDY
Back to top Go down
SOSBrigadeiscool

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 pm

sign me up
Back to top Go down
SOSBrigadeiscool

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 pm

I am jimmy12889 on youtube
Back to top Go down
SOSBrigadeiscool

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 pm

acully dont i cant i forgot i wont be here
Back to top Go down
ajandja

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

im so in !!! fc 3051 2190 7682
Back to top Go down
TPPCBradley

PostSubject: COunt me in   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Count me in please!

Type of use- Shoddy Battle
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:20 pm

SOSBrigadeiscool here's a protip for you: Don't quad post, I'll just warn you this time cause I'm nice.
Back to top Go down
ajandja

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 pm

oihh my type of use i can use both
Back to top Go down
exs

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 pm

do i have to have shoddy?
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 pm

exs wrote:
do i have to have shoddy?

Did you read like...ANY part of the first post? It answered your question quite clearly I believe.
Back to top Go down
exs

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

lol sry it was a dumb question :P
Back to top Go down
Ziokon

Ziokon

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Left_bar_bleue15/15Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.   Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm in this dudette dude.

I leik me some chocolate coated fudgeums,
Back to top Go down

Super Special Awesome Sexy Tournament With Chocolate Covered Fudge.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next