SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AncientTrainer

AncientTrainer

What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?   What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Tell me what you think about this people, if you agree or disagree
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChadWillNeverDie
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? Left_bar_bleue69/69What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?   What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 pm

i think they be trippin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?   What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm

I think they be.... n*gga plz. They whacked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?   What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 am

The majority of people on here are teenagers, and like pokemon, therefore the statement is false. But I don't care what those others think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
ScytherSlice

ScytherSlice

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?   What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:15 am

I like pokemon i don't care who says what!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?   What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of people that say that Pokemon (any pokemon game) is for little children?
Page 1 of 1