SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:

Go down 
+2
SpiritofSteel
LunaSaint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaSaint

LunaSaint

Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: Empty
PostSubject: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Hullo, I be LunaSaint, a fanatical follower of Fire Emblem, Pogeymans and giant robots piloted by manly men.

I'm 17 and at the end of my school life (Uni next year!), and spend far too little time working, and far too much time thinking about how yummy chicken is. And also playing games, I suppose. >_>

My interest in competetive pogeymans has lasted since about a year before D/P arrived, but I've been so in-and-out of the stuff, I have hardly any experience with today's metagame. D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LunaSaint
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: Left_bar_bleue69/69Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Welcome to the boat Luna. Tea room is the door to the left.
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm

I haven't seen Haruhi either. D:
Welcome, fellow nub :'D
Back to top Go down
LunaSaint

LunaSaint

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:38 am

Tea room?
Bye all, see you next week.

*Engorges on biscuit and tea supply*

Good job, Ramblomatic =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LunaSaint
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Yes. Yes we will kill you. :twisted:

Haha welcome to the community Luna! (may i call you that?)

I was joking by the way, I hadn't seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzomiya(sp?) either until I saw this forum last month(?)
Back to top Go down
Elegant Elise

Elegant Elise

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Let's bunch together and form 'The Newbs that haven't seen Haruhi". Safety in numbers, right?
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: Left_bar_bleue69/69Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:58 pm

dont worry i haven't either.
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:   Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you kill me if I haven't seen Haruhi? D:
Page 1 of 1