SOS Brigade


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuzWutz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey Guys LegendaryPichu recently showed us how to play HGSS on NO$GBA, and I gotta say it works perfectly,but when I close it and wanna play it again later,I turn it on then there is a black screen,I reset the catridge,and then the ROM-IMAGE CRASHES,WTF? Then my save file's all deleted,Can some1 Help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 pm

xD

For a second I thought Fuzwuz was trolling, but I now see that you have a "T" between the "U" and "Z"

As for your problem, it could be a bad Rom, make sure you download it from Romulation
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 22
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

OR
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

for english no$gba. (the second one worked for me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
FuzWutz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:01 am

I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 am

FuzWutz wrote:
I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me

Ah, you could've of add the R4 part =P

You might want to ask Tyler, he is the one with that weird username that is in red, or someone else with a Flashcard =/
Back to top Go down
FuzWutz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 am

ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:
I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me

Ah, you could've of add the R4 part =P

You might want to ask Tyler, he is the one with that weird username that is in red, or someone else with a Flashcard =/

Do You mean Tsutanai? hes the only person which starts with T and has a red coloured name
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 am

FuzWutz wrote:
ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:
I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me

Ah, you could've of add the R4 part =P

You might want to ask Tyler, he is the one with that weird username that is in red, or someone else with a Flashcard =/

Do You mean Tsutanai? hes the only person which starts with T and has a red coloured name

Yeah him, he might help you =-D
Back to top Go down
FuzWutz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 am

ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:
ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:
I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me

Ah, you could've of add the R4 part =P

You might want to ask Tyler, he is the one with that weird username that is in red, or someone else with a Flashcard =/

Do You mean Tsutanai? hes the only person which starts with T and has a red coloured name

Yeah him, he might help you =-D

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
Amphy

avatar

Posts : 868
Join date : 2009-04-30
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 pm

if you click reset, no$gba fails. Turn off the emu completely, then bring it back on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
FuzWutz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Amphy wrote:
if you click reset, no$gba fails. Turn off the emu completely, then bring it back on.

OMG Tks alot Amphy it Works
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   

Back to top Go down
 
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon 5th Generation Sneak Peek!
» Hi im looking for some pokemon for my pokedex
» Pokemon Dispenser
» Prof. Monkey's Pokemon Lab(Rayquaza Wing)
» Hamachi and pokemon?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: