» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Advice for Stress.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
00blade

PostSubject: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 am

For the past 3 years of my life, i've been dealing with stress. Ever since i was 7, my parents have been arguing at home, and they've been nearly divorced a few times. If it hadn't been 4 the love they had for me and my sister, they would have been divorced a long time ago. Ever since then, I've carried the burden of making sure this doesn't happen, especially for my sister's sake. I've also been getting a lot of stress from school. My friends and classmates are always putting pressure and stress on me because I do well in class. My parents & teachers always have high expectations from me, but they're too high for me to handle. My crush has been trying to help me with this, but I don't want to make her worried. I've also been feeling a bit depressed. I'm only 13, and I feel like my world is coming down. I know this is a lot, but could someone please help me? It would help me a lot if you could give me some advice. Stress Crying Down
Back to top Go down
Findows⁡

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
69/69  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:20 am

Smoke. Jk dont do that.
Can't help you with the family problems but as for teh school stress....

What does your friends/classmates pressure have anything to do with anything? Don't worry about them and if they want to cheat off of you just say that you'll help them but won't let them cheat(I assume thats what you mean by pressure)

The expectations from your parents and teachers don't really matter, just do what you are doing right now and get good grades. If they are trying to push too many high level classes, tell them that you really can't handle it and both parties decide a middle ground.

Good luck.

Last edited by Findows⁡ on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 am

I can't really add anything more to what what Finseven said about school. He pretty much nailed it to the point, but you said you've been making sure that your parents don't divorce.

Well, maybe I'm not saying that is right for you by any means and of course you know what is right for you.

But sometimes maybe it's better for everyone if your mum and dad do split up. Some people are under the impression that they NEED a mum and dad living together to survive, but just because they aren't living together doesn't mean they don't love you.

You and your sister will still have a mum and dad that both love you very much. You'll still be able to see both of them It would take less stress off you and your sister because there won't be any arguements.

Do you see what I mean? I know its scary but two people shouldn't be forced to live together when they just don't get along.

But of course you know what is best for you and your sister and who knows? Your mum and dad and take the pressure off you.

Good Luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
1337/1337  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am

Both ExDarkraii and Fin are both right and have good points. I believe I can add something here. I have been doing karate for 5 years now, and other than going to keep myself fit and healthy, the contact sport allows me to let it all out, especially when I am sparring. Perhaps you may want to take up something similar like boxing or judo if you can't take the pressure that is put on you? Also at your school, you should have someone like a form tutor, or a teacher that is there to specifically help you out with any problems. I would suggest having a word with him or her, because they may be able to help with the stressful situation of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
PerfectAsianPie

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 am

I can never have stress. I know that I do. But I just don't feel it. It's never possible to get stress. My P.E. teacher told me just not to do anything. Just feel relax and calm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PerfectAsianPie
Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 am

Fin, ExDarkraii and Sparta give the best advice.

Talking to the teachers and your parents about how you are worried about the expectations will definately help to bring the stress down in that bit.

Can't really help out about the parents bit, its something that they really need to sort out themselves.

Contact sports like boxing and karate will definately help to remove stress, releasing pent up feeling on an inatimate object is definately better than releasing it on other people.

A bit of extra advice, you don't have to follow it, if your crush is worried about you, it may be that your crush may have feelings for you too so if you truly feel something for her then asking her out may not be such a bad idea.

[19:38:21] Dragon of Eternity : NickMatt says he loves me for making the 'Liko IS a princess' video...

[20:00:51] @ ExDarkrai : Wait what? Im a girl? Let me just check.... OMFG HES RIGHT!

[00:00:00 01/01/10] Dragon of Eternity : .
Back to top Go down
LucarioSeviJake

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm

You might want to go with a activity that relives stress such as art or boxing. Cant you talk to other family members about your stress, maybe see a consuler or something, other then that I cant help.
Back to top Go down
http://adminastrativegames.pokemonlegend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Stress.   

Back to top Go down

Advice for Stress.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1