SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I am never using the safari zone ever again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

I am never using the safari zone ever again Empty
PostSubject: I am never using the safari zone ever again   I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Note, i did not write this. i found it at game FAQ and thought it was funny.

I just used it, and i felt horrible.

I saw a geodude. I threw a ball at it, thinking it was all in good fun. It ran away.

Not going to let the next one get away, I, although somewhat unwilling threw a ball of mud at. I was shocked at what happened next. It pained me when the menu said that it was "beside itself with anger".

It just sat there watching. It seemed visibly aggravated but unable to act. It became increasingly clear that it was drugged or doped up in order to make it easier for the entrant to capture. I'm not sure if this was exactly the case, but it appeared unaware of its surrounding or what was going on. They suffer a slow, stressful, and torturous capture. Tell me, is that really how you want to capture your Pokemon?

Also a shock was its inability to defend itself. I'm sure that this is for the entrant's safety, but I find it cruel. It is rendered incapable of fending off it's bloodthirsty pursuers, who go after it relentlessly throwing their safari balls and mud at it. Sure, it can flee (if it is even capable of doing so), but it can easily be encountered again, should the entrant continue their merciless --and somewhat inhuman-- task of trying to capture the poor beast.

They are also confined to these small "zones" or "sections" that just barely mimic their natural settings, giving them little room to roam, or, in some sad cases, flee.

This "safari" is, although free of bloodshed, no more than a barbaric display of hunting these defenseless Pokemon. I will no longer partake in this cruel sport. I understand that it has a large fan base, but please be aware that these facts nex time you pay to attend this.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
shaymin power

shaymin power

PostSubject: Re: I am never using the safari zone ever again   I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 am

I didnt like the safari zone even before that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakumaster12345.webs.com
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
I am never using the safari zone ever again Left_bar_bleue69/69I am never using the safari zone ever again Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: I am never using the safari zone ever again   I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Oh those poor pokemon. I think the legends are worse off, they can't run and people fukr them up with hax and bring them to the brink of death before they throw balls.
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
Emo_Kitty

Emo_Kitty

PostSubject: Re: I am never using the safari zone ever again   I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 pm

What FinFin said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am never using the safari zone ever again   I am never using the safari zone ever again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am never using the safari zone ever again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: