SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Aurora updates and Details

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guru8135

guru8135

Pokemon Aurora updates and Details Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Aurora updates and Details   Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 am

Welcome to Pokemon Aurora!
Be prepared to start an all new journey through the Okaruu Region! You better get ready to face some well known YouTubers, such as Datai, SpiritofSteel, KoolBoyMan, and Zel. Each of these trainers, and more, will have teams related to their own in their runs.
This game also features gym leaders that are runners on YouTube, complete with a new Battle Island, and a new part of the game to be called SoloRun Tower. You can face one on one with your favorite YouTuber there!

The breakdown includes:
Starters:Bulbasuar,Cyndiquil,and Mudkip

Base hack: Leaf Green(for non-ds users), Heart Gold<--- the better version running on Nocash.

New Pokemon: A few 5th gen in LG (evolutions of first/second), Most 5th gen in HG, New Pokemon added like Static form Rotom, Crystal Onix, and Orimonu(my own designed guy)

This hack of course is mainly about Youtubers and users so expect lots of different teams and users.

Hack is also supposed to be more on the comedic side so expect so obscene references.

Overall, Have fun playing with this hack and hope to find you on the Okaruu front!

Beta 1 for LG-June 11th 2010
Beta 1 for HG-June 18th 2010

-guru8135
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guru8135
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Pokemon Aurora updates and Details Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aurora updates and Details   Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 am

Sounds cool! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aurora updates and Details   Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

cool, i best be in that game though!!!
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Pokemon Aurora updates and Details Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Pokemon Aurora updates and Details Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aurora updates and Details   Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm

your going too long about this, I lost interest in it tbh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
guru8135

guru8135

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aurora updates and Details   Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
your going too long about this, I lost interest in it tbh

true but i finally am ready to realease it, look at it this way most other good hacks took a long time to make
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guru8135
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aurora updates and Details   Pokemon Aurora updates and Details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Aurora updates and Details
Page 1 of 1