SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The most interesting moveset you've come across or made

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamTipper

TeamTipper

The most interesting moveset you've come across or made Empty
PostSubject: The most interesting moveset you've come across or made   The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 am

This was mine:

Poliwrath @Ganlon Berry
Nature: Impish (+Defence, -Sp. Attack)
EV's: 252 Attack/ 252 Defence/ 4 HP
Moves:

Belly Drum
Substitute
Endeavour
Waterfall/Focus/Ice Punch

I'm sure I'm not the first to have thought of it, but post your most devastating sets
Back to top Go down
07hillmic

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting moveset you've come across or made   The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

Breloom@toxic orb
nature: adamant (+attack -Sp.attack)
Ev's: 212 speed 40hp 252attack
moves
substitute
focus punch
spore
seed bomb
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting moveset you've come across or made   The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:52 am

It was the Fake Out/Last Resort set that Smogon built for Ambipom. I thought that was genius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting moveset you've come across or made   The most interesting moveset you've come across or made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most interesting moveset you've come across or made
Page 1 of 1