SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Emerald Sky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

Pokemon Emerald Sky Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:09 am

Yah, I just wanted to show you guize my pitch for a hack. If people seem to like it, I'll post it on pokecommunity. Problem is, I can't code for shit.

New Pokemon:
starters:
Yolsa, Baby Lobster Pokemon Dark Type
Enstar, The Comet Pokemon Steel Type
Riyu, The Rabbit Pokemon Normal Type

Alright some more custom pokes, this time with horrid artwork:
Nimbuduk, the evolved form of Farfetch'dPokemon Emerald Sky M_74f6b150c4554c0a94d5035ecb4faed3
Jingo, the electric Bug Pokemon Pokemon Emerald Sky M_31e81bb2b21341e396b50188bb50d701
Phosphean, the Poison Cub Pokemon Pokemon Emerald Sky M_f10343dee357463b92a006e81ace034e
Tybroncide, the Poison Witch Pokemon Pokemon Emerald Sky M_fc5f234ea6994fafa6c423c5a108ef61

So you live in a region far, far away from Kanto and Johto, in the region of Eireann (yes I realize that's like awkward tense gaelic for Ireland). This region was apparently created long ago by the four gods of the elements,
Apis, Khonsu, Tatenen and Naunet. Dementia, the ruler of time and space, watches over them. While the four elements represented gods, these beings had a very real impact on the world. Masters are those who channel these gods. Magic users, Shamans, Sorcerers and Wizards also channel these gods, but in a more indirect manner. Every year, the sorcerers meet at Skymin point, where they can bring great honor to their clan by besting others in mastery of wild animals. These competitions, known as the Eireann league, has led to many young trainers leaving home to compete to bring home riches and fame to their clan. You are one of these trainers.

So yeah, this is basically a Celtic Steampunk version of Pogeymanz or something. Tell me if you liek and maybe I'll post this on Pokecommunity.

Leader Xi Mu (Dark)- Murkrow
Master Hepha (Sun)- Bellosom
Leader Thyrus (Dragon)- Altaria
Master Isoca (Water)- Ludicolo
Leader Ganzfeld (Psychic)- Girafarig
Master Aether (Moon)- Nimbuduk
Leader Juan (Fighting)- Hariyama
Master Ceres (Earth)- Tyranitar

Older Brother Dawn Gui (from Inla Kex)
Your older brother, Dawn Gui, left home 4 years ago to pursue his dreams as a Pokemon Master. Since then, Gui has become quite
skilled in the art of battling and was a finalist in the last Skymin cup, an event that invites only those who have defeated both the four
masters and the four leaders. Gui is single minded, and pushes his pokemon to the absolute limit to obtain his goal. Gui does not mind
putting others close to him in harm's way if he can gain an advantage from it. He is always accompanied by his sidekick Crystal the Chrsysaetor,
his starter pokemon.

Little Kid Cowloon (from Balam City)
A sickly lad from the city of Balam. In Balam City, he asks the Gym Leader there for assistance in catching his pokemon. While sickly and weak at first, Cowloon is determined to better himself through the art of battling. With his trusty ralts by his side, Cowloon hopes to one day compete in the Skymin cup and become the champion of Eireann.

Player-Character (from Inla Kex):
On your 16th birthday, you recieve the rights of manhood. It is now time to pursue your family proffession as a Pokemon Trainer. At the age of 16,
it is customary in your society to leave home to pursue the family trade. The local chief has summoned you to recieve the latest technology: A spiffy pokedex with space for 202 monsters inside. He also gives you a choice of three starter monsters: Enstar, Riyu and Yolsa. You pack your belongings and are exited about the road that lies ahead.

Rival (from Inla-Kex)
Your rival is the chief's son and helps collect monsters for the chief's personal collection. He/She recieves whatever monster stands opposite your own. Your rival is the scholarly type, very skilled at the many philosiphies and histories that grace your village. At the age of 19, he/she has finished three years at a religous school based in the god Cresselia, the patron deity of your village. She is quite skilled in the mythology that your village expouses, and can recite paragraphs from the holy works of your ancestors on a whim. Do to her deep obsession with the history of the village and her great knowledge, your rival often comes off as awkward and annoying.

The two bad guy organizatins:
Leader Helius: Chao Weu
-Male disciples of the Sun God
-A political organization dedicated to establishing a single nation state in Eireann, a Theocracy based in the worship of Apis
-Rivals with Selene

Leader Selene: Kim Ming
-Female disciples of the Moon God
-A political group hoping to rule over the region of Eireann
-Trying to summon the moon god, Khonsu to obliterate their enemies.
-Rivals with Helius
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
Asianmafiakid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:25 am

One question, why are all these people asian? D:
Back to top Go down
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:10 am

Because the names sound cool, I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
obliion6

obliion6

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 am

I can reallly help with Irish names
I also computer programe in reap life so I could do some reaserch to help with scripting.
As far as sprits go in usless don't even bother
I can help with tiles a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/obliion6
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm

I have one thing to say. In pokemon there isn't a type called moon or light.
Back to top Go down
obliion6

obliion6

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 pm

I agree with that it would be really hard to create a type and put it in the game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/obliion6
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Actually, It's not. I associate Light with Sunny Day and Moon with Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald Sky   Pokemon Emerald Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Emerald Sky
Page 1 of 1