SOS Brigade


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Magmar vs Electabuzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wooby34

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat May 29, 2010 4:51 pm

So who would win an in game battle?

I say Magmar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Wooby34
W101P

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 22
Location : In Your Dishwasher

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat May 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Lemme break this down.

Red text means Stat/Info is better than the opposing Pokemon.
Cyan test means Stat/Info is worse than the opposing Pokemon.
Orange text means Stat/Info is equal to the opposing Pokemon.

Magmar
-Same Base HP
-Higher Base Attack
-Same Base Defence
-Higher Base Special Attack
-Same Special Defence
-Less Speed

Total Base Stat: 495

-More Weaknesses
-More Resistances

-Learns Less Attacking Moves
-Learns Less TM's/HM's
-Learns More Breeding Moves
-Learns Less Tutor Moves
_____________________________________________

Electabuzz
-Same Base HP
-Less Base Attack
-Same Base Defence
-Less Base Special Attack
-Same Special Defence
-More Speed

Total Base Stat: 490

-Less Weaknesses
-Less Resistances

-Learns More Attacking Moves
-Learns More TM's/HM's
-Learns Less Breeding Moves
-Learns More Tutor Moves
_____________________________________________

But what is my answer?
Well. Based on the information, Electabuzz is the better of the two. So I am going to side with Electabuzz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
Amphy

avatar

Posts : 868
Join date : 2009-04-30
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat May 29, 2010 6:08 pm

W101P wrote:
Lemme break this down.

Red text means Stat/Info is better than the opposing Pokemon.
Cyan test means Stat/Info is worse than the opposing Pokemon.
Orange text means Stat/Info is equal to the opposing Pokemon.

Magmar
-Same Base HP
-Higher Base Attack
-Same Base Defence
-Higher Base Special Attack
-Same Special Defence
-Less Speed

Total Base Stat: 495

-More Weaknesses
-More Resistances

-Learns Less Attacking Moves
-Learns Less TM's/HM's
-Learns More Breeding Moves
-Learns Less Tutor Moves
_____________________________________________

Electabuzz
-Same Base HP
-Less Base Attack
-Same Base Defence
-Less Base Special Attack
-Same Special Defence
-More Speed

Total Base Stat: 490

-Less Weaknesses
-Less Resistances

-Learns More Attacking Moves
-Learns More TM's/HM's
-Learns Less Breeding Moves
-Learns More Tutor Moves
_____________________________________________

But what is my answer?
Well. Based on the information, Electabuzz is the better of the two. So I am going to side with Electabuzz.

To be honest, this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Wooby34

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat May 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Wow, Magmar really sucks, not really =/
I guess Electabuzz too then.

But don't forget, Magmar might inflict a burn on Electabuzz.
And Electabuzz can paralyze.

The paralyze won't be more effective than burn, just more annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Wooby34
W101P

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 22
Location : In Your Dishwasher

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat May 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Wooby34 wrote:
Wow, Magmar really sucks, not really =/
I guess Electabuzz too then.

But don't forget, Magmar might inflict a burn on Electabuzz.
And Electabuzz can paralyze.

The paralyze won't be more effective than burn, just more annoying.

Paralysis slows the opponent down, on top of a 50/50 chance of them being disabled that turn, and works on all Pokemon but ground-types.

Burn works on all Pokemon types, and does a bit of damage every turn, but is only at it's full potential if inflicted on a Physical attacker, being it also cuts the opponent's Physical Attack in half.

I still stick with my statement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
WSPSU

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 am

d


Last edited by WSPSU on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monttu0



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 am

I like magmar more than electabuzz... so I would take magmar.
Back to top Go down
pikachu99



Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 am

WSPSU wrote:
Electabuzz because it evolves into Electivire and he kicks some serious ass
this is very true
Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 22
Location : San Antonio, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I like magmar more than electabuzz, but I like electivire more than magmortar, so i really don't know.
Back to top Go down
WSPSU

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:25 pm

k


Last edited by WSPSU on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schuiteboer

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Canada

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
15/15  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Jynx :C
Back to top Go down
Sneasendour_FTW

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Magmar, can learn earthquake(correct me if i'm wrong) that is very effective against electric types...
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalke



Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : Of course Earth

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 am

Sneasendour_FTW wrote:
Magmar, can learn earthquake(correct me if i'm wrong) that is very effective against electric types...

electivire can learn earthquake too
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/theshadowwalke
Sneasendour_FTW

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 am

ok, i always like them both, so i don't know who's the best... Um
Back to top Go down
HomemadeWalnuts

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Electabuzz.
Back to top Go down
TheEvilOctorock

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I say Magmar would win but Personally Jynx is the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Magmar vs Electabuzz   

Back to top Go down
 
Magmar vs Electabuzz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: