SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngryCharizard

DarkAngryCharizard

Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom Empty
PostSubject: Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom   Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:46 am

I can honestly say, in my opinion, of course, that these are the best legendary pokemon in existance. I absoulutly love them. I am getting pokemon White first as soon as possible, just of Zekrom. I want to know what you guys think of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ShadowWolf956
AquaTrainer

AquaTrainer

PostSubject: Re: Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom   Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:19 am

Well I wouldn't say they were the best legendarys. To me they look a bit like Palkia too much. I prefer Zekrom because if you look at Reshiram it seems a bit spoilt when they were designing meaning added too much to it.
Back to top Go down
Wooby34

Wooby34

PostSubject: Re: Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom   Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:10 am

They are actually cool, but the color....... Zekrom's color is ok, Reshiram color..hah... too much white...
Also what do you guys think the new team will be named? Team Racist?
Our is it an old team?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wooby34
tigrin64

tigrin64

PostSubject: Re: Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom   Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:00 pm

I guess there cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom   Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mascots for Black & White: Reshiram and Zekrom
Page 1 of 1