SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team Pokemorphs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Team Pokemorphs Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Team Pokemorphs Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Team Pokemorphs Divider

Team Pokemorphs Intro

Hello people! I do not usually make RMT topics but with the fourth generation coming to an end, I have decided to share one of my most successful teams since the release of HGSS. Around three months ago this team was able to peak at #5 on the Smogon Ladder with a CRE of 1626.68701301, yes I know the exact number because I’m a nerd. I never got around to making an RMT for it but now with the recent banning of Latias I have decided to make a topic for it before this team becomes too outdated. Alhough the team did have its fair share of flaws, I was usually able to play around them and overall, I am very happy with the results.
I made this team during the time in which Roserade leads and Semi-Stall Teams were becoming extremely popular. Due to my lack of creativity, I decided to make a semi-stall team with Roserade as my lead as well. However, since I did have some integrity, I stayed away from the usual spike stacking team and based mine around abusing the effects of Toxic Spikes alone.
Ladies and Gents, I am proud to introduce:

Team Pokemorphs Team-Pokemorphs-3

Team Pokemorphs Builder

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2
I started with Roserade.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2
Next, I added Rotom to the team because with Toxic Spikes a Spin Blocker is always necessary.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Jirachi-2
To abuse Toxic Spikes I used a CM Jirachi.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Jirachi-2Team Pokemorphs Heatran-1
Next, I needed something to switch into fire moves so I put in Heatran.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Jirachi-2Team Pokemorphs Heatran-1Team Pokemorphs Metagross
Metagross was added to be a multi threat killer.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Heatran-1Team Pokemorphs MetagrossTeam Pokemorphs Suicune-3
After looking at the team I saw a giant fire Weakness so I switched Jirachi to Suicune since it does a similar job and resists fire.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Heatran-1Team Pokemorphs MetagrossTeam Pokemorphs Suicune-3Team Pokemorphs Latias
After looking at the team I saw that I did something that was fast and could kill Mence so I used Latias.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Heatran-1Team Pokemorphs MetagrossTeam Pokemorphs Suicune-3Team Pokemorphs Jirachi-2
Latias had lots of trouble with pursuiters and TTar so I switched to Jirachi since it could beat Mence and TTar.

Team Pokemorphs Roserade-2Team Pokemorphs Rotom-2Team Pokemorphs Heatran-1Team Pokemorphs MetagrossTeam Pokemorphs Suicune-3Team Pokemorphs Flygon
I really disliked the ground weakness with Jirachi so I switched to Flygon and kept it.

Type Chart:
Team Pokemorphs Chart-1

Team Pokemorphs Deep

Team Pokemorphs HumanRoserade

Roserade @ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Leading the Pokemorphs into battle is Roserade. Aside from Metagross, Roserade is probably my favorite lead of all time. With above average speed and a focus sash, it can very easily set up Toxic Spikes for the rest of the team against many opposing leads along with inducing sleep. However, Roserade is by no means a suicide lead, as it also serves as a decent absorber; and a good counter for Suicune later on in the match.
The EVs are very standard for this set. The 252 speed allows Roserade to outspeed all non-scarf, 100 base speed pokes and tie other 90 speed pokes with max natures. Its SpAtk is also maxed to give it a chance to OHKO Heatrans without a Shuca Berry.

Roserade against the 12 most popular leads:
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani376 Metagross: Switch straight to Rotom-h
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani407 Roserade: Sleep Powder on first turn, and if I win the speed tie I switch to Heatran, but if I lose I stay in to take one more attack and switch according to what Hidden Power is used by the opposing Roserade.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani450 Hippowdon: Always assume they stay in and hit them with Leaf Storm.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani068 Machamp: Hit with Leaf Storm because they carry Lum Berry
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani385 Jirachi: Switch to Heatran.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani142 Aerodactyl: Always Leaf Storm on first turn then adjust accordingly. If they Taunt, Leaf Storm again while they set up SR. If they SR, also Leaf Storm again because some like to taunt on second turn. If they use EQ or Rock Slide, set up a layer of TS while they usually set up SR.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani482 Azelf: I play like I do against Aerodactyl.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani472 Gliscor: Leaf Storm twice just to get it out of the way as they usually taunt on the first turn.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani485 Heatran: I hit it with HP Ground right away because some carry Lum Berries.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani260 Swampert: Leaf Storm.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani392 Infernape: Switch into Flygon because it is the best I can do (sadly).
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani248 Tyranitar: I hate these things but I usually Leaf Storm first and if they do not OHKO me I set up one layer of Toxic Spikes.

Team Pokemorphs HumanRotom2

Rotom-H@ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Charge Beam
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
Rotom-H was the first Pokemon that came to my mind when I was thinking about something that would be greatly helped the presence of Toxic Spikes. Not only is this Rotom a good spin-blocker, but it can abuse Toxic Spikes with Substitute. This Rotom relies on switching into something that can do little to no damage it, set up a sub, and then either Will-o-Wisp the switch in or start to boost up with Charge Beam. With the Combo of WoW and Toxic Spikes paired with its good defense, this Rotom can take out many threats that it usually cannot handle, including Lucario, Scizor, and Blissey. This set is especially awesome because it can come in both early game and late game.
After experimenting with EVs for a while, I came to the conclusion that in order to abuse Toxic Spikes I needed to darn near max Rotom’s defense. This specific set allows Rotom to take almost all physical moves pretty well after burning the attacker and the speed allows it to reach 230 speed which outspeeds max speed Adamant nature Scizors.

Team Pokemorphs HumanSuicune

Suicune@ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk/Roar
Suicune is the second member of my team that comes into abuse Toxic spikes. Unlike Rotom, I usually reveal Cune much later in the game. "How does Suicune truly abuse Toxic Spikes?" you mightask? Well, it's actually quite simple: Suicune is already one of the biggest threats in the OU metagame today and with TS around it just makes it so much more dangerous, with Calm Mind and Rest Cune it is able to wear opponents down slowly while it gets stronger until it reaches the point where it can sweep. Suicune also serves as a good switch in to Heatrans that try to switch in on other members of my team.
The EVs of Suicune are very standard for a non-offensive set, as I wanted as much punishment from the physical side as possible while I boost my special Defense. One big decision I was forced to make with Cune half way through using this team was Sleep Talk vs. Roar, Though I really enjoyed having the ability to have a chance to get boosts while Cune is asleep, the team lacked a phazer and was getting beat by almost every baton pass team I met so I switched over to Roar and I have not regretted the switch since.

Team Pokemorphs HumanHeatran

Heatran@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature (-Def, -Spe)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
Heatran is simply fabulous; he is an absolute beast with a huge special attack stat, and with scarf it makes a fantastic revenge killer against foes like Infernape, Celebi, and other Heatrans. Heatran fits on this team because of his many immunities and reistances and his ability to outspeed and eliminate Lucarios, Brelooms, Rotoms, Jolteons, and Metagrosses. It might be ridiculous to see Steath Rock on a non-lead Heatran but to be honest the only reason I put it on this set is because the rest of my team lacked it. The rest of Heatran's set, however, is pretty standard.
The EVs for Heatran with max SpA and Speed is so that it can OHKO most common Jirachis, Celebis, and Metagrosses with its super powerful STAB Fire Blast. The speed allows Heatran to out speed positive base 76s with Choice Scarf, all neutral base 80 Choice Scarfers, and atleast nab speed ties against other scarftrans. I chose Hasty nature over Naïve because It allows me to switch into Rotom’s tbolts better.

Team Pokemorphs HumanMetagross2

Metagross@ Shuca Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/ 80 Atk / 176 SpD
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch
- Bullet Punch
This Metagross may look a little strange, but it is the glue of the team. If I lose this guy to early it could spell doom for the whole team, as Metagross serves as a decent counter to Gyarados, Salamence (both thanks to Shuca Berry), Starmie, Gengar, and Latias. If you don’t believe me, just let me explain. Shuca/Thunderpunch gives me a clean kill against Gyarados, Shuca/Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch beats Salamence, Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch beats Gengar, Continuous Meteor Mashes will eventually beat all kinds of Latiases, and Thunderpunch along with good Special Defense beats Starmie. Sadly, since this Metagross relies Shuca Berry to counter Mence and Gyarados, if I face a team that runs both I could be in lots of trouble.
The EVs for Metagross with HP+SpD allows it to not get 2HKOed by Gengar’s Focus blast, take hits from Latias and Starmie, and survive one Fire Blast from Salamence. The rest of the EVs are dumped into Atk because it allows Metagross to OHKO most common Gyaradoses with TPunch and beat most Mence with Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch combo.

Team Pokemorphs HumanFlygon2

Flygon@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-Turn
- Fire Blast
Choosing the last member of my team was a very difficult decision. I went through numerous members, including Latias, Jirachi, and more, but in the end I did not like how they complimented the rest of my team. Finally, I ran into this pretty cool guy named SpiritofSteel and he told me to try using Flygon. After putting it on my team I have really enjoyed the results. Flygon gave me a pokemon that can switch in on electric moves without getting hurt, which no one on the rest of my team can do. It also is good for revenge killing, and scouting with U-Turn. Even though Flygon has been to good me, he does require quite a bit of prediction to use properly.
The EVs allow Flygon to hit as hard as possible while being able to outspeed as many things as possible, which is what it is intended to do. The reason I run Adamant on this set is because I really do not like losing any strength and don’t mind losing some power on Fire Blast because it still OHKOs almost all Forries and 2HKO most Skarms. Flygon is so important to the team because it gives me another way to kill TTars without using Metagross and gives me checks on Latias and unboosted Salamences.

Team Pokemorphs Conclusion-1

This team did have quite a few holes but almost all of them could be played around. I had loads of fun building and playing when it was in its prim. Sadly, with the Metagame in the state it is now most of the threats this team has trouble countering, mostly Infernape, will undoubtedly rise which will make this team extreme hard to use. I am here to ask you guys not only to rate the team but to help to help me tweak it a bit to keep up with the current Metagame.

Team Pokemorphs Team2

Team Pokemorphs Divider

Team Pokemorphs Threats

Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani460 Abomasnow: Most are lead and Roserade just puts it to sleep.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani142 Aerodactyl: Mentioned in top 12 lead section from above.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani482 Azelf: Mentioned in top 12 lead section from above.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani242 Blissey: With Toxic Spikes down most of my team can beat it but if they are not present I can beat it with Metagross, revenge with Flygon, or just explode on it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani286 Breloom: This thing is tricky for almost any team because of Spore but I usually let cune take sleep and then switch into Rotom to beat it. If it is not under a sub Flygon and Heatran can both beat it pretty easily.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani437 Bronzong: Gets beat by Rotom and Heatran.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani251 Celebi: Flygon can U-Turn while Heatran and Metagross can both hurt it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani149 Dragonite: Flygon, Rotom, and Metagross can take this guy.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani330 Flygon: Rotom can burn while Suicune can set up and Metagross can beat it thanks to Shuca.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani205 Forretress: Rotom, Heatran, and Suicune can beat it while Flygon carries Fire Blast.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani094 Gengar: Metagross and Flygon beat it while Heatran can revenge.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani472 Gliscor: Suicune and Heatran’s Fire Blast can do a lot too.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani130 Gyarados: Metagross and Rotom.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani485 Heatran: Roserade beats leads. Suicune and Flygon can beat it while my Heatran can revenge with Earth Power.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani214 Heracross: I have to play around Scarf while Heatran, Suicune, and Rotom can beat it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani450 Hippowdon: Most are leads and Roserade beats it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani392 Infernape: I have lots of problem with these guys so I usually rely on Flygon and Heatran to revenge it. Boosters can be spell doom for my team. This really worries me because with Latias banned the usage of this guy will rise.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani385 Jirachi: Physical ones like scarf sets are beaten Rotom and Suicune. Special ones can be beaten by Metagross somewhat. Heatran beats all while Flygon can revenge.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani135 Jolteon: Heatran can take a tbolt and fire blast it and Flygon can switch in on tbolt also and hit it with EQ.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani230 Kingdra: Flygon outspeeds even after it dances, Metagross can beat it after it is stuck on Outrage, and Rotom can burn.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani380 Latias: Metagross can switch into Draco Meteor and beat it. Flygon can switch on to choice sets stuck on anything but Dragon Meteor and U-Turn or Outrage.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani448 Lucario: Rotom can burn and Heatran can outspeed and kill with Fire Blast.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani068 Machamp: Rotom burns them and the rest of my team doesn’t have trouble taking down this thing after it is burned.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani462 Magnezone: Roserade with HP Ground, Heatran with Fire Blast or Earth Power, and Flygon with EQ, all 3 can take a tbolt from this thing.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani473 Mamoswine: Leads I just Leaf Storm. Others I can burn with Rotom, beat with Metagross and Shuca, beat with Suicune, and Fire Blast with Heatran.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani376 Metagross: Rotom and Heatran Double Team it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani479 Rotom-A: Heatran can switch on to this thing and Fire Blast away. Roserade’s Leaf Storm and Flygon’s Outrage does quite a bit too.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani373 Salamence: Very Dangerous if they are DD and if they are bulky DD it can rip through this team almost completely since Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch Combo doesn’t beat it. For sets without DD Metagross and Flygon can beat it barring really bad prediction by me.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani212 Scizor: Rotom, Heatran, and Cune beat it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani227 Skarmory: Heatran hits with Fire Blast, Rotom can Charge Beam, and Suicune and Roar non-taunt ones before they can whirlwind me.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani143 Snorlax: Rotom can burn and set up and Suicune up and roar it away.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani121 Starmie: Flygon can switch in on all moves except Ice Beam and Life/Specs Hydro Pump or Surf and U-Turn/Outrage.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani245 Suicune: Send in my Cune to Set up alongside and then roar it away. I usually save Roserade to deal with it as well and Metagross’s TPunch can do 40ish% to offensive Cunes.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani260 Swampert: With Toxic Spikes down I will eventually wear standard sets down. Againt Curse sets Cune can set up and Roar away.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani468 Togekiss: I don’t face many so to be honest I don’t know but I can assume Heatran, Metagross, and Flygon can all hurt it.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani248 Tyranitar: Metagross, Flygon beat it while Rotom can burn.
Team Pokemorphs Dpiconani145 Zapdos: Sub ones annoy me but Heatran can hurt it with Fire Blast while they can’t poison me and Flygon’s Outrage hits most for 40-50% and beats it if they don’t have HP Ice.

Team Pokemorphs Divider

Special Thanks to:

-Zachattach9, for making the type chart (other than that he sucks).

-Lukyhawk, for making the banner and satisfying my needs in the late hours.

-ST, for helping me make this team and providing good moral support to keep me going when I was feeling down.

Last edited by MunchingOrange on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
tharles

tharles

Characters
CLASS: Wizard
HP:
Team Pokemorphs Left_bar_bleue69/69Team Pokemorphs Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Try hard
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Team Pokemorphs Left_bar_bleue69/69Team Pokemorphs Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 pm

1/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Hey, nice team, nub cake. Too bad you didn't make it. :D inb4ihaveproofimadeitandSTstoleitfromme. Well, I'll rate this team.

Ok, I have a quick little rate that may or may not help. Try Sub and Painsplit Rotom. I'll give you the set. A few of my Pokemon nerd friends and I, these friends are really Uber good at pogymanz, made it up. It fixes your Mence weakness to an extent, while at the same time taking advantage of Toxic Spikes.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Timid | Levitate
252SAtk, 212Spe, 46Hp
-Substitute
-Pain Split
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:
Team Pokemorphs Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Team Pokemorphs Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Hey, nice team, nub cake. Too bad you didn't make it. :D inb4ihaveproofimadeitandSTstoleitfromme. Well, I'll rate this team.

Ok, I have a quick little rate that may or may not help. Try Sub and Painsplit Rotom. I'll give you the set. A few of my Pokemon nerd friends and I, these friends are really Uber good at pogymanz, made it up. It fixes your Mence weakness to an extent, while at the same time taking advantage of Toxic Spikes.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Timid | Levitate
252SAtk, 212Spe, 46Hp
-Substitute
-Pain Split
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]

Why do you think I didn't make it? I might not be good at battling, but I'm decent at team building. ST reached the ladder ranking with this team because he thought it was pretty good and I was nice enough to give it to him. Also, this team is outdated and it doesn't really require rating anymore but if it were to be upgraded to work with today's meta-game then thanks.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
SandslashPWNS wrote:

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Timid | Levitate
252SAtk, 212Spe, 46Hp
-Substitute
-Pain Split
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]

Why do you think I didn't make it? I might not be good at battling, but I'm decent at team building. ST reached the ladder ranking with this team because he thought it was pretty good and I was nice enough to give it to him. Also, this team is outdated and it doesn't really require rating anymore but if it were to be upgraded to work with today's meta-game then thanks.

Dude, don't bs me. You may be able to fool others, but not me. ST already posted this team on CAL. I'm not a fucking retard, and it's just disrespectful that you're taking me for a complete idiot. MO, get over it, I know already. lol.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:12 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:
SandslashPWNS wrote:

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Timid | Levitate
252SAtk, 212Spe, 46Hp
-Substitute
-Pain Split
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]

Dude, don't bs me. You may be able to fool others, but not me. ST already posted this team on CAL. I'm not a fucking retard, and it's just disrespectful that you're taking me for a complete idiot. MO, get over it, I know already. lol.

I've got to agree with Slash, pulling out that old Choice Team is one thing, but a completely new team which ST actually did all the work on for once really get's me angry. MO is the only one who can get away with trolling and it's why we're getting more of them, imo. Because MO has so many 5 year old fans he is making them think they can troll too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm archiving this just for the sake of archiving it. It's really good, don't get me wrong, despite my hate for insulting my knowledge. ST, great team. I don't know why you didn't just post it yourself.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 am

SandslashPWNS wrote:
I'm archiving this just for the sake of archiving it. It's really good, don't get me wrong, despite my hate for insulting my knowledge. ST, great team. I don't know why you didn't just post it yourself.

He didn't post it himself because I made this team and your just jealous of my skills at making the best RMT of all time.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
SandslashPWNS wrote:

He didn't post it himself because I made this team and your just jealous of my skills at making the best RMT of all time.

I'm not arguing with you anymore, MO. Your logic fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Pokemorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Pokemorphs   Team Pokemorphs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Pokemorphs
Page 1 of 1