SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question 'bout EV and such...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeSeng

Question 'bout EV and such... Empty
PostSubject: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi peopless. New to the forums so... Yeah... Probably put this in the wrong section...

So yeah on to the question... When do EV's start taking effect? Because I have a Bagon at Level 1, and don't want to screw anything EV up... I don't know how to start training my Bagon, since it's level 1 and I plan to train it in attack, but the pokemon I'm planning to EV train off of are too high for Bagon, and I don't know if leveling it up to the levels of the pokemon(2x) would screw any EV up... Anybody get what I mean? Most likely gonna get yelled at for this but eh...
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am

EV's start taking effect immediately.

Here is a tip, give your Bagon the Exp. Share, and any EV's you get from the Pokemon you just battled, Bagon will get half of the EV's too. I recommend battleing Pokemon with a attack EV of 2, just so you know how many EV's he has.
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am

EV training is just as effective at level 1 as it is at level 99, you just wont see the imidiate stat increases you get going from 1 to 2 as you would 99 to 100.
But if it were possible to fully Ev train somthing at 1 then send it into a 100 wifi battle its stats would be fully ev trained.
Back to top Go down
DeeSeng

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 am

So... Say if I killed a Seaking with Bagon at level 1, say it gained like 7 levels or so(bad at math), how would the EV's be through each level?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am

Alright, lets say you did kill that Seaking, and leveled up to 99. You would only still get 2 attack EV's, there is no difference in the amount of EV's given to you by killing a Pokemon, and then leveling up.
Back to top Go down
DeeSeng

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 am

Ah I get what you're saying. I was only looking into how much attack he would gain on the level up rather than the overall gain. Thanks :D so if I killed the Seaking and Bagon leveled, altogether I should count it as 2 att EV overall and not look at what he gains at that moment, correct?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

Yes, here in a little bit, I will post a EV item list, that will tell you what each item does to help.
Back to top Go down
DeeSeng

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Lol, I know that part at least... Power Bracer just throws on an extra 4 att EV after each battle against seaking/goldeen, correct?
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm

y do i get the feeling that u already messed it up?
Back to top Go down
DeeSeng

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Probably did... I don't mind restarting the whole thing though.

So how bad did I mess this up?
1 : Used lv100 typhlosion to kill seaking/goldeen with Bagon on exp share
2 : kept doing this till Bagon was at lv18'ish
3 : Kept killing goldeen/seaking until it was about 252-255 att EV gathered
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:35 pm

you need to specifically keep track. that's the main thing about EV training. ur not 100% sure that ur EV's are maxed out and there's almost no way to tell untill u think u have all of ur EV training done
Back to top Go down
DeeSeng

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am

I was keeping track by writing the numbers I gained down then added them up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout EV and such...   Question 'bout EV and such... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question 'bout EV and such...
Page 1 of 1