SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Shiny Team

Go down 
+2
SandslashPWNS
TheShadowWalke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShadowWalke

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

~Building Process~
The Shiny Team 068
I need an aggressive lead to do lots of damage to my opponents before they can do harm to me.
The Shiny Team 068The Shiny Team 245
I need a special attacker and wall as my team is going to have 4 physical attacks.
The Shiny Team 068The Shiny Team 245The Shiny Team 485
I need something to counter electric and flying/psychic. So I chose Heatran.
The Shiny Team 068The Shiny Team 245The Shiny Team 485The Shiny Team 437
I know have to set up SR.
The Shiny Team 068The Shiny Team 245The Shiny Team 485The Shiny Team 437The Shiny Team 492
I need something to counter ground weakness.
The Shiny Team 068The Shiny Team 245The Shiny Team 485The Shiny Team 437The Shiny Team 492The Shiny Team 212
Something to counter flying types and steel types.

My team

The Shiny Team 068
Assassinater (Machamp) (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Spd / 16 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- DynamicPunch
- Bullet Punch
- Payback
- Ice Punch
DynamicPunch is used to deal damage as well as confuse the opponent, especially lead Bronzongs. Bullet Punch to KO Focus Sash. Payback to deal damage to ghost types and Ice Punch for flying types like Dragonite. Lum Berry is to clear my status like sleep from Roserade leads, etc so that I could deal damage to them.

The Shiny Team 245
Water Bottle (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
As the opponent switches, I set up a Calm Mind. If the opponent switches into a Pokemon that has a move super effective against Suicune, I'm lucky as I know Suicune could survive that well. However, if to Rotom or Celebi etc, I'm pretty much screwed. I'll just continue Calm Minding until I know I could survive two more hits. I then go for the Rest and Sleep Talk. I kept getting Rest on Sleep Talk :(

The Shiny Team 485
Flamer (Heatran) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Explosion
I go for the Substitue as the opponent switches. Then I go for either Fire Blast or Earth Power depending on the opponent's type. On low health, I would just go for Explosion.

The Shiny Team 437
Bell (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Payback
- Explosion
Might be pretty strange to see this as not a lead as well as not a Dual Screener. I switched into this simply to resist Machamp's weakness. Gyro Ball and Payback for damage. Explosion when low on health.

The Shiny Team 492
Flowy (Shaymin) @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Leech Seed
- Rest
My aggressive special attacker. Seed Flare often falls to low PP. Earth Power to take care of Fire-types. Used rarely on Heatran as I know most Heatran has lots of speed EVs. Leech Seed to seed whatever Pokemon opponent switched into and Rest when low on health due to LO recoil.

The Shiny Team 212
Metallic Bug (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- Roost
Last but not least, Scizor. Scizor is used for cleaning up the Pokemon. Swords Dance on the switch, Brick Break on Steel-types, Bullet Punch for pirority and Roost when low on health.

Whole Team:
The Shiny Team 068The Shiny Team 245The Shiny Team 485The Shiny Team 437The Shiny Team 492The Shiny Team 212
I'm seriously poor at describing my team so I hope you won't mind :)

Actually I posted this on Saskai Forums lol.

Last edited by TheShadowWalke on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theshadowwalke
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 am

You have a huge Infernape weakness. Mixape runs through your entire team, especially if it has Grass Knot. For this I suggest Cresselia. Cress is one of the best Ape counters there is. I suggest something like this so it can support your team while at the same time countering Infernape:

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Bold | Levitate
252Hp, 252Def, 4SAtk
-Reflect
-Moonlight
-Psychic
-Thunderwave

I think Shaymin is the best choice to replace on this team. It just adds to your Ape weakness, while not doing all that much in return.

Good team and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Asianmafiakid

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 am

Wow, everywhere I look, I see teams weak to bulky gyara...
After one dd, its going to have a field day with your team assuming bronzong went boom before that. Bounce (Which I have seen more gyras use lately), tears through shaymin and machamp, Waterfall easily take cares of heatran, and Scizor and Suicune can't even touch that thing. I would suggest either a choice specs or life orb jolteon from the smogon analysis. It not only beats Gyarados after one dd, it also can revenge ape, who was pointed out by sandslashPWNS to give you trouble. Oh, and it takes electric attacks for your suicune which heatran doesn't really accomplish.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Wow, the above post is absolutely true. I cannot believe I overlooked that in my rate. Bulky Gyara does get stopped by explosion, but that's risky. You seriously should look into a good counter for that guy. Maybe you should try A new Suicune set.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
252Hp, 252Def, 4Spe
-Rest
-Calm Mind
-Hidden Power Electric
-Surf

This defeats Gyara with relative ease and you can rest off the damage.
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalke

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 am

Wow thanks guys. It's true I have a weakness to Gyara and have to always depend on Explosion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theshadowwalke
~vava18

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

a Specs Jolteon is good to combine it u«your Gyarados ! waht do u thin about ?
Back to top Go down
jamydodger random name

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:02 pm

half your team can be wiped out by fire and most fire types will be faster than shaymin so the earth power on it wil be useless i would put a ground type move on your scizor saying as its a fast pokemon

and your whole team could be wiped by an infernape with

Infernape@ close combat/grass knot/flamethrower/arial ace(i think it can learn it) sorry aint played for a couple month
Back to top Go down
blackmagechow

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:36 pm

That is a good team but as jamydodger said it could be taken down by Infernape
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm

jamydodger random name wrote:
half your team can be wiped out by fire and most fire types will be faster than shaymin so the earth power on it wil be useless i would put a ground type move on your scizor saying as its a fast pokemon

and your whole team could be wiped by an infernape with

Infernape@ close combat/grass knot/flamethrower/arial ace(i think it can learn it) sorry aint played for a couple month

jamydodger random name, don't double post. I combined your posts into one. Also, Shaymin is way faster than Scizor, and Scizor won't be making use of any Ground-moves anyway. Shaymin has Earth Power to hit Heatran on the switch or other Pokemon that are weak to it, like Jolteon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shiny Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shiny Team   The Shiny Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shiny Team
Page 1 of 1