SOS Brigade

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oscreed

PostSubject: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

If you have seen the latest japeneese episode you know Ash got rapped by a guy with a Darkrai and if you recall the movies Darkrai was not captured and there is not more than one of him.
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 am

I don't believe the movies are canon, so they have no real connection to the episodic anime series.
I cant recall any of the characters who made their first appearance in a movie returning in the series.
I may be mistaken, though.
Back to top Go down
Pogeymanzromvid

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 am

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
I don't believe the movies are canon, so they have no real connection to the episodic anime series.
I cant recall any of the characters who made their first appearance in a movie returning in the series.
I may be mistaken, though.

technically, there's riley/aaron because they have the same character design, voice actor, and pokemon, but apparently are "different" people >.>
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:10 am

Oscreed wrote:
If you have seen the latest japeneese episode you know Ash got rapped by a guy with a Darkrai and if you recall the movies Darkrai was not captured and there is not more than one of him.

Movies are not connected with the Anime. There is still a possibility that Darkrai was captured o.o

And I hate that guy. He cheated :(

Ash may have a Gible but that's a LC Pokemon :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/theshadowwalke
Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:38 am

Technically, Ash managed to beat Darkraii then managed to knock out Latios (Another Legendary, WTF?!) in a double knockout with Pikachu, ending the match with 4 pokemon left on his side.

Makes you wonder if he had any other Legendary Pokemon in his team Um

To answer the Forum Topic, Non-Ubers should be allowed (Cynthia's Garchomp) but Legendaries should not be allowed unless the opponent also has a legendary, making the fight fair.

Here is a question that would question Ash's sanity, why didn't he call on his Charizard like he did in the past?

[19:38:21] Dragon of Eternity : NickMatt says he loves me for making the 'Liko IS a princess' video...

[20:00:51] @ ExDarkrai : Wait what? Im a girl? Let me just check.... OMFG HES RIGHT!

[00:00:00 01/01/10] Dragon of Eternity : .
Back to top Go down
Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 am

Because in 4th Gen Stealth Rocks were created.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?   

Back to top Go down

Do you think ubers or legendaries should be in the anime league finals?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1