SOS Brigade

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What new Lets Play Should I do? Also, Please watch my videos and give me feed back! Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskHoundour

PostSubject: What new Lets Play Should I do? Also, Please watch my videos and give me feed back! Thanks   Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello People I have been posting alot but I just wanted to give an update on my channel. I am currently doing
Pokemon Snakewood
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Light Platinum

I will also be doing several Beta tests of new hacks and Pokemon Grey when it comes out. If you have any suggestions for new Lets Plays please comment below! (:
Thanks for your support!!!

-DuskHoundour
Back to top Go down
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: What new Lets Play Should I do? Also, Please watch my videos and give me feed back! Thanks   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:12 pm

You should probably stick to at most two, unless you have tons of free time.
Especially with Pokemon. Playing 3 games of the same Genre tends to get boring.
Back to top Go down
DuskHoundour

PostSubject: Re: What new Lets Play Should I do? Also, Please watch my videos and give me feed back! Thanks   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Alright cool (: Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new Lets Play Should I do? Also, Please watch my videos and give me feed back! Thanks   

Back to top Go down

What new Lets Play Should I do? Also, Please watch my videos and give me feed back! Thanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1