SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Left_bar_bleue15/15Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?   Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Personally, I'm going for the Giants because New York is the place I was born in. But they also do have a really good QB, Eli Manning, and overall a pretty good team. Plus I think Eli could own Tom Brady any day! The Patriots are really good, though. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Shawnroxxx99 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyourcouch.com
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Left_bar_bleue69/69Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?   Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Tom Brady is God and Eli Manning is an inbred. You do the math.

Last edited by ST on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?   Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

The Patriots because Tom Brady is God
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
CLASS: The Clitoris
HP:
Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Left_bar_bleue69/69Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?   Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:54 pm

the team with the least muslims
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?   Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 pm

I'M GOING FOR THE...

...wait, I'm british, i don't support any of your silly american sports and teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?   Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Going For In The Super Bowl XLVI?
Page 1 of 1