SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends to play with for channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PokaPlays

Friends to play with for channel Empty
PostSubject: Friends to play with for channel   Friends to play with for channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 am

XD Yes I would like a team of friends to play Pokémon with me to be able to put up on my channel... The channel name is PokaPlays just like my username....
To play you must-
Be the age around 11-15 if not you can be older just be willing to be in a video with me who is 13 years old! :3
Have a Skype and add me, Username: PokaPlays
You must be subscribed and must send a pm to channel of your Skype name to be added

Thank you all for your time! and I am loving SOS Brigade!
Back to top Go down

Friends to play with for channel
Page 1 of 1