SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)

Go down 
+19
Blaziken42205
PerspexScreen
Iron Raiden
Connor
InvaderZimGirl
xAzPkmnX
ShadowJalza
Chaos Goku
coolpokeperson7
SuperNova
ObscurusDrakkon
brawler1235
towert1
frb4
MunchingOrange
ArPeeGee
Dragon of Eternity
Old_Gregg
ExDarkrai
23 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) Empty
PostSubject: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:22 am

For it has to be Team Rocket, I mean come on!

1. Killing (yes actually killing) Cubone's mother

2. Taking over a major corporation (Silph co.)

3. Kidnapping Slowpoke and chopping off thier tails and selling them

4. Createing(sp?) a radio signal that cruelly forces Magikarp to evolve.

Man I hope in these new remakes, Nintendo won't make them all goody and stupic like in the anime.

Cyrus - while strictly not being a team, comes in a pretty close second since he does ditch his team so that only he can be in the new and pure universe that he will supposedly make.

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Old_Gregg

Old_Gregg

So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:33 pm

I agree team rocket they chop off a slowpoke tail is pure evil, how could someone do that to a innocent slowpoke.:(
Team rocket evil because all they care about is money that it they don't care if a pokemon dies as long if there is money.
To bad that crappy anime makes them dumb and useless unike in the mange team rocket are actual smart and know they doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Team Galactic, have you read the manga with them in?
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:40 pm

I actually want to read all the pokemon Manga but Manga isn't popular in Englad so there is nowhere that sells it.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:10 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
I actually want to read all the pokemon Manga but Manga isn't popular in Englad so there is nowhere that sells it.

Woo now that is harsh, but to the subject I think Team Rocket is the most evilest team, I mean come on who cuts off Slowpoke's tails and sell them to 10 year old kids for a million dollars, now that's evil. Not to mention the fact that the only Pokemon Slowpoke can evolve into is Slowking and not the awesome Slowbro.....>_<
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) Left_bar_bleue9001/9001So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:20 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:

Well, you can read up to the Emerald Volume here:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/

Now, I think Team Galactic is the evilest:

1. There are a lot of Slowpokes in the world, Team Galactic kidnapped Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit, one of a kind, Legendary Pokemon!
2. Cyrus is the most evil and selfish boss ever, he would ditch his team to rule the world on his own! Thats just sick!
3. Team Galactic use strong Pokes. Arboks and Weezings are weak, but Weaviles and Toxicroaks, now were talking!
4. Last but no least, theyve got some groovy outfits! The blue hair is just too epic to not be evil (ok, i was kidding on that one...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
ExDarkrai wrote:

Well, you can read up to the Emerald Volume here:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/

Now, I think Team Galactic is the evilest:

1. There are a lot of Slowpokes in the world, Team Galactic kidnapped Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit, one of a kind, Legendary Pokemon!
2. Cyrus is the most evil and selfish boss ever, he would ditch his team to rule the world on his own! Thats just sick!
3. Team Galactic use strong Pokes. Arboks and Weezings are weak, but Weaviles and Toxicroaks, now were talking!
4. Last but no least, theyve got some groovy outfits! The blue hair is just too epic to not be evil (ok, i was kidding on that one...)

Off topic, yes, but, HOLY SHIT M.O., I LOVE YOUR AVATAR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Team Rocket I mean who forces magikarps to evolve?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 pm

towert1 wrote:
Team Rocket I mean who forces magikarps to evolve?

Yeah, magikarp is way better than its evolution.

And who uses a radio signal to take over all teh pokemon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:37 am

Id have to agree with everyone who said Team Rocket they are the best and coolest but really the only evil one.and the evil Pallet Mafia lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:57 am

1. Team Galactic
2. Team Rocket
3. Team Aqua
4. Team Magma
5. Neo Team Rocket
1,000,000. Pallet Mafia
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:27 am

Cyrus is the way he is because once, he "touched" Mesperit, and according to legend, if you touch a Mesperit, you lose all emotions 3 days later.

Team Magma is the most evil, because they caused Global Warming.
Back to top Go down
coolpokeperson7

coolpokeperson7

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm

team galactic cuz they somewhat fulfilled their goal
Back to top Go down
Chaos Goku

Chaos Goku

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:34 am

Team Rocket are incredibly evil, doing all sorts of crap. Team Galactic get awesome-points.
Back to top Go down
ShadowJalza

ShadowJalza

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 am

Got to be Team Galactic.
1. Team Rocket wants to catch legendaries, but at least they won't destroy the world!
2. Team Aqua/Magma were Ok, their only purpose was to get Kyogre/Groudon
3. Giovanni uses Ground types, Maxie uses Fire and Archie uses Water. Cyrus is the only person which is using Dark types.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ShadowJalza
xAzPkmnX

xAzPkmnX

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

I'd Have To Agree With ExDarkrai Choppin' Slopoke Tails Thats Plain Mean!
Back to top Go down
InvaderZimGirl

InvaderZimGirl

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Choping the slowpoke's talis off, deffinitely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000000353762
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Well, team magma wants to wipe ou the sea, and team aqua wants to wipe out the land, so that's pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Team Rocket. You FUCK with Slowpokes then your evil.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 pm

They get worse as they go along.

Team Rocket just want to have tough pokemon.

Team Aqua and Magma want to fuck with the natural order of the earth.

But Team Galactic aim to destroy the whole planet. That's worse than cutting Slowpoke tails off, no?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OMGWTFBBQCHOCOBO
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 am

OMFGCONNOR wrote:

But Team Galactic aim to destroy the whole planet. That's worse than cutting Slowpoke tails off, no?

The man has a point.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Team Meanies were really mean :x
Forcing you into exile, plotting world dominations, tricking you to go into THE CAVE OF DEATH!!!! and other mean stuff is muchos meaneres.

Team Rocket (who some have interpreted as a subtle reference to general humanity - their capitalist greed, Pokemon cruelty, fame with the vox populi (in that everyone condemns Team Rocket's actions, but no-one dares take a stand against them) and seemingly ubiquitous appearance strikes an uncomfortable resemblance to corporates today) do some bad shit too.

Team Galactic, with their humour and their ACTUALLY SCARY PLOT (they've summoned Di&Pa both at the same time, for God's sake! M.A.U. were just pawns in their dastardly game) take the top spot.

Also, make sure the bed in unoccupied before getting in!
Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Team rocket is definitley the eilist. But Galactic is a close second.
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:53 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:

Man I hope in these new remakes, Nintendo won't make them all goody and stupic like in the anime.

actually on jessie,james,and meaoth are dumb,the rest of team rocket is pretty smart.
Back to top Go down
DiddyKay

DiddyKay

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 am

Iron Raiden wrote:
OMFGCONNOR wrote:

The man has a point.

Dhats Some indoubadable shit rite dere baiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SMDiCC.COM

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 am

GrandUnification wrote:

Butbutbutbut......SLOWPOKES IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE

Then again.....At least slowpoke tails grow back....
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Fluffy wrote:
GrandUnification wrote:

Butbutbutbut......SLOWPOKES IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE

Then again.....At least slowpoke tails grow back....

I really don't see how their tails grow back >____>
But I guess they do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
tardis9659

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm

why would someone want a slowpoke tail?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)   So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So which team do you think is the "evilest" team in the Pokemon Games (NOT THE ANIME!)
Page 1 of 1