SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Logic VS Pokemon Anime

Go down 
+23
SKYZXSpirit
nathcrip42
Fully Ramblomatic
Deathjewelx
Flameastro
SuziG23
MasiveMadnessX
Nickmatt23
Hydro bolt
Aznboy425
TheZaneTrain
SpiritofSteel
Old_Gregg
ChocolateRain
Lukyhawk
ExDarkrai
Dragon of Eternity
Krisjc0202
Findows⁷
ThePinkSparkles
blazaking123
idiatico
Psyclone
27 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyclone

Psyclone

Logic VS Pokemon Anime Empty
PostSubject: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 am

Okay, since no one has even made any posts up here, I've decideed to start a stupid coversation about the major flaws of the Pokemon anime.
So here goes my first complain about the anime.

Ash NEVER grows. If I remember correctly, Pokemon the anime began around 1998 - 2000. Don't bother correcting me on that time, but if you do the math, as the anime stated that Ash was in fact 10 years old when he began his journey, then supposing it begins at 2000, Ash should be at least 18. Yet this kid is still portrayed as a 10 year old boy. And I don't even think that is reasonable for them to keep having to find voice actors who haven't reached puberty.

So that is one of the countless flaws of the anime that disturbed me to the extreme. There are billions more to name though. If you guys want me to rant on about the flaws, I'm going to have to start a Pokemon Anime Flaw of the Day series. That's about all I'm going to say for now to spark up the conversation(God we really need those here). Anyways, I'll call it a day, gonna go to sleep now. See ya guys around.
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 am

i think he's suppost to be 16 or maybe 14 during the current episodes and alot of girls during the anime seem to have had a crush on him although he has never had a crush on anyone also i think his pikachu is hacked :P 999 stats ftw
Back to top Go down
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

idiatico wrote:
i think he's suppost to be 16 or maybe 14 during the current episodes and alot of girls during the anime seem to have had a crush on him although he has never had a crush on anyone also i think his pikachu is hacked :P 999 stats ftw

HAHa I don't think ash likes girls yet :P

but brock sure as hell does. AND HE HAS HAD A CRUSH ON EVERY GIRL EXCEPT DAWN MISTY AND MAY O_O
Back to top Go down
ThePinkSparkles

ThePinkSparkles

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

blazaking123 wrote:
idiatico wrote:

but brock sure as hell does. AND HE HAS HAD A CRUSH ON EVERY GIRL EXCEPT DAWN MISTY AND MAY O_O
Why is it that Brock never likes the 'main' girls that come in?

But anyway, isn't Dawn like, 10? She already has curves, and she looks more like 13 or somewhere around there. I don't remember, I don't watch Pokemon anymore. I play the games now. <3
Back to top Go down
http://thepinksparkles.deviantart.com/
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
Logic VS Pokemon Anime Left_bar_bleue69/69Logic VS Pokemon Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:43 am

What bothers me is pikachu gets beat up all the time, should he be like unstoppable?
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:43 am

ThePinkSparkles wrote:
blazaking123 wrote:
idiatico wrote:

Why is it that Brock never likes the 'main' girls that come in?

But anyway, isn't Dawn like, 10? She already has curves, and she looks more like 13 or somewhere around there. I don't remember, I don't watch Pokemon anymore. I play the games now. <3

it's called early premature puberty XD

Yah I no longer whatch anime besides for the occasional episode.

Another problem is that ash's pikachu needs to go. It beats every freaking thing!!!!! EVEN GROUND TYPES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Krisjc0202

Krisjc0202

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 am

This may be a minor flaw, but they state the obvious a little too much to me. Eh... that's probably just my opinion though. "oh look!! Team Rocket is getting away!!" :D
Back to top Go down
ThePinkSparkles

ThePinkSparkles

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:11 am

Krisjc0202 wrote:
This may be a minor flaw, but they state the obvious a little too much to me. Eh... that's probably just my opinion though. "oh look!! Team Rocket is getting away!!" :D
There's also that they can never figure out Team Rocket in their oh-so obvious disguises. But then again, that's just stupidity.
Back to top Go down
http://thepinksparkles.deviantart.com/
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:12 am

ThePinkSparkles wrote:
Krisjc0202 wrote:
There's also that they can never figure out Team Rocket in their oh-so obvious disguises. But then again, that's just stupidity.

misty is the only one who has ever noticed it and that has only been 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Krisjc0202

Krisjc0202

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:15 am

So true, "Next coordinator is... Jessilina!!!" Hmmm, i wonder who that could be. also, why is there always a coordinator with a name that starts with Jess- everytime..... lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Logic vs anime

-Why Ash doesn't have a restraining order against team rocket
-Why Ash hasn't caught and kept a legendary
-Why Ash doesn't bring out charizard and snorlax when fighting Paul in Sinnoh.
-The episode when Pikachu and Swellow had electric armour and beat Liz and Tate.
-Pikachu beating Onix with a thunderbolt with fire sprinklers.
-How pikachu suddenly learns Volt Tackle

The existance of humans living alongside pokemon in the first place.

I could go on...
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
HP:
Logic VS Pokemon Anime Left_bar_bleue69/69Logic VS Pokemon Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Why pikachu isn't a god with the amount of battles that its been through. I see it get beat up every ep.
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 pm

The fact that Ash released his best pokemon. I still can't get over him releasing Pidgeot. He should also bring out Charizard more!

Also, why at the start of most series, does Ash (person who was offered a battle frontier brain position) get beaten by some rookie trainer.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Ash could be like an omega beast trainer and beat everyone. But he chooses not to. Everytime he goes to a new region he drops everyone besdies Pikachu, I mean wtf? How would you feel if you were his pidgeotto from the first season? You just get dumped off somewhere and watch as Ash, Pikachu and his yearly pals kick ass? Damn that sucks. If he kept all the guys from the first season he'd be a total badass, but no, he decides not to. That's a huge flaw. Plus he released his Pidgeotto and Butterfree in the first season! It's bs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Oh, Ash never age, not much and Pikachu should be at a high level pokemon which it ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!11 Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
Back to top Go down
ChocolateRain

ChocolateRain

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 pm

that pikachu... I HATE IT Evil i think it's hacked, because by now, it HAS to be at lvl 100! but it lost to a lvl 10~20 Elekid! That is just sad. I bet it resents it's lvl at the end of every generation!
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Here is a big one, THE MOVE DODGE IT! :?:
Back to top Go down
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:30 pm

I have 1 question When they are eating food what do they eat. do they go beat up rookie trainers for their magikarp and fry it? the only food they ever eat is stew, rice, and other rice based products.
Back to top Go down
Old_Gregg

Old_Gregg

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Never liked the anime even as a kid the only good thing was the first intro in season one.

But i have a few questions

How did pikachu defeat a onix who part ground type...
Why are ash,brook ect still around what about lucas,barry and dawn be the main charaters from now on
But who cares there is no logic in pokemon at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Logic? In Pokemon?? LOLOLOLOLOL???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 am

I stopped watching the anime because EVERY EPISODE IS THE SAME!!!!! Ash meets friend, Brock falls in love with girl, Ash overcomes challlenge with new friend/batlles gym/does something random, Team Rocket comes and tries to steal a pokemon, Ash saves the day. WTFBBQLEMONADE????
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 am

blazaking123 wrote:
I have 1 question When they are eating food what do they eat. do they go beat up rookie trainers for their magikarp and fry it? the only food they ever eat is stew, rice, and other rice based products.

Of course, if you look closely in the background you can see Brock chopping up a milktank.
Back to top Go down
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 am

Final wrote:
blazaking123 wrote:

Of course, if you look closely in the background you can see Brock chopping up a milktank.

I can actually imagine that scene *come here little miltank XD*
Back to top Go down
TheZaneTrain

TheZaneTrain

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 am

SpiritofSteel wrote:
Logic? In Pokemon?? LOLOLOLOLOL???

Steels right they don't mix well together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 am

Ash likes girls because when he always fights with dawn and misty and every time a girl defends him about something he gets embarresd
Back to top Go down
Aznboy425

Aznboy425

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm surprised that Team Rocket aren't in a hospital or even dead seeing how much they get hit and get blown away from Pikachu's Thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BcozAzn

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm

hehe thats true
Back to top Go down
Hydro bolt

Hydro bolt

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Well i wonder how they get there money for food and stuff in town they have alot of it they never show them doing jobs or anything i always see team rocket without any cash.
Back to top Go down
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

How about the fact that ash gets thunderbolted by pikachu a crapload and h never dies or gets paralized
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
MasiveMadnessX

MasiveMadnessX

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Ash Has done So Many Things That Almost Kill Him And Thats True How Ash Pikachu Has Lost To Some Battles When He Should Be Level 100 By Now Also The Episode When The Guy Throws A Masterball To A Wishcash But It Swallows It
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Remember when Jesse and James first got Arbok and Weezing they were unbeatable, but right after they get beat by like 100 dugtrio and diglett (don't remember), they couldn't win a battle for crap? What was up with that?
Back to top Go down
Flameastro

Flameastro

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 am

Lolz! Pokemon logic. What can you do? Let'see there's:

*Shock Attack
*Why Pikachu always dies when it should be like level 100.
*Coal Beam
Back to top Go down
http://letsplayarchive.com
Deathjewelx

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 am

SuziG23 wrote:
Remember when Jesse and James first got Arbok and Weezing they were unbeatable, but right after they get beat by like 100 dugtrio and diglett (don't remember), they couldn't win a battle for crap? What was up with that?

Lol, I know. It's because the Dugtrio and diglett had some disease that makes other pokémon bad regardless of their skill but it can only be passed on to people once and once it has no one can get it from them.
Or they are depressed because they couldn't beat some moles (I think the pokemon are moles (Dugtrio and Diglett))

Nickmatt23 wrote:
How about the fact that ash gets thunderbolted by pikachu a crapload and h never dies or gets paralized
and the
He should've died when he came in contact with pikachu o.o
"Hi pikachu!"... RAWR FIREY BLAST OF ELECTRIC *weird noises*
"What was that for!?"

One thing I also noticed was.. The episode with Cyndaquil when ash battles with cyndaquil for cyndaquil (Lol?), the guy takes a net out runs at cyndaquil and cyndaquil uses Flamethrower on the guy but it looks like nothing happened.. No 3rd degree burns? D: (I've never used the word cyndaquil so much o.o)
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 pm

All questions can be answered with the "Ash is in a coma" theory.
Back to top Go down
nathcrip42

nathcrip42

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:03 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS POKEMON FAILS WHEN IT COME TO THE ANIME :x :x :x :x :x
Back to top Go down
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:38 am

Well it confuses me with pikachu...
After 3 generations isn't pikachu suppose to be unstoppable?it always dies(el oh el) getting beate up in battles i agree with Final

second thing here.. isn't ash's quest suppose to ctach em' all? but he hardly catches any pokemon as my book says his pokemon mainly chooses to follow him
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 am

alright, every time a new reigon comes around ash is a year older

Kanto - 10
Orange Islands -11
Johto - 12
Hoen -13
Battle Frontier - 14
Sinnoh - 15

And remember Brock was way older too.

Moral of the story: Brock is a pedofile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
mackman320

mackman320

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:51 pm

what perplexes me is the fact that team rocket has failed so mucbh its not even funny why havent they learned yet

and secondly how do they still keep their jobs i think giovani would totaly fire them by now

and why does it not perplex tteam rocket (the corporation) that this guy (ash )is so strong

he must not care :P
Back to top Go down
seth4385

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Hmm i Don'tknow why??
Back to top Go down
PyroButt09

PyroButt09

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 pm

See Pokemon fails at logic but thats the reason why we still watch it. But yh i agree Ash is still at his age where he believes in cooties. I mean if not he'd have a crush on Misty or May....but id agree with Ash and cooties...i think Dawn has 'em thats why.

But Prof. Oak definitely used an Action Replay to catch Pikachu. I mean Pikachu is at the least Lv80-100 but yet he gets beaten by low level pokemon.

But wa about the fact that Pikachu uses the same moves over and over. And he doesnt use POWERFUL elctr type moves like discharge or thunder.

What about, how dont their legs get tired from walking all day for like how many seasons is it?
Why hasnt Ash got a bike or something? Why hasnt Team Rocket got stronger? Why doesnt Giovanni give a **** that jesse and james make 'em look bad. Why doesnt Ash go out and catch legendaries? Ok imma stop b4 i get carried away. =S
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 pm

mackman320 wrote:
what perplexes me is the fact that team rocket has failed so mucbh its not even funny why havent they learned yet

and secondly how do they still keep their jobs i think giovani would totaly fire them by now

and why does it not perplex tteam rocket (the corporation) that this guy (ash )is so strong

he must not care :P

they did lose their jobs at one point, but re-registered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime   Logic VS Pokemon Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logic VS Pokemon Anime
Page 1 of 1