SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The League With No Name, Yet...

Go down 
+22
ST
strikker
bigalex978
nai747
purestrer51
ArPeeGee
Anime4Youtub3
KureiMurr
SuperNova
brawler1235
FearlessFeraligatr
idiatico
SpiritofSteel
ChrisG14
bartskate
DjFreakinCrazy
ObscurusDrakkon
djarruda23
Magic
HNTPG
Ilikedick
MunchingOrange
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What shoudl this League be named?
The Super Epic League
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
The Crimson Knights League
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 16 ]
The Savage Orange Gamer League
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
The Super Shoddy League
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:13 am

MagicMuffin wrote:
Awesome, I just beat mariogamer80!

Alright, if you are going in order then I'm next and I am the dragon leader.
Munching didn't change it yet, but I asked Mariogamer80 and he said it was okay.

So I hope you are ready. :afro:
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:17 am

I want to challenge ur league my team is Hippowdon,Arcanine,Scizor,Blissey,Suicune,Gengar I dont want to sound cocky or anything but I really just want to get this over with and become the champion xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:18 am

ST wrote:
come on i wanna test out the competittion here and i wants to battles this league thing is a bit confusing :(

Alright here is how you do this

1. Post your team on this forum.
2. PM Mariogamer80 about which gym leader you want to battle.
3. He will tell the gym leader that you want to battle.
4. You will battle.
5. If you beat the gym, you will have to battle 7 more leaders the same way.
6. After you beat all the gym leaders then you will have to battle the elite 5 and the same applies with them as the gym leaders.
7. If you beat all of the elite 5 then you will be the champion and then people will want to battle you.

If you have any more questions just let me know. :afro:
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:20 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
come on i wanna test out the competittion here and i wants to battles this league thing is a bit confusing :(

4. You will battle.
6. After you beat all the gym leaders then you will have to battle the elite 5 and the same applies with them as the gym leaders.
7. If you beat all of the elite 5 then you will be the champion and then people will want to battle you.

ive pmed mariogamer80 a few times now but he isnt responding to me
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:23 am

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

Probably because you keep jumping up and down saying that you beat him. I wouldn't get excited yet because I'm up next and I won't go easy on newbies. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:24 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

Probably because you keep jumping up and down saying that you beat him. I wouldn't get excited yet because I'm up next and I won't go easy on newbies. :twisted:
lolwut? i never said i beat anyone and im not a newbie to cometitive battling just to SOS Brigade all i just want is to get this challegne started.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:32 am

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

lolwut? i never said i beat anyone and im not a newbie to cometitive battling just to SOS Brigade all i just want is to get this challegne started.

Sorry I was talking to MagicMuffin.

Nice to meet you ST and sorry for the miss confusion. :oops: :afro:
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

no prob lol i pmed MunchingOrange too and hope I can start battling and start my journey on becoming the champ soon :)
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:36 am

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

no prob lol i pmed MunchingOrange too and hope I can start battling and start my journey on becoming the champ soon :)

Good luck, you'll need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

7 more? But there are 10 gym leaders!
And can you fight them in any order you want?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Dr Cherry wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

4. You will battle.

7 more? But there are 10 gym leaders!
And can you fight them in any order you want?

Whoops :oops:
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:39 pm

dam im tired of being ignored and waiting i really just want to see if the top competition and see if its worth the stay :P
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:46 pm

ST wrote:
dam im tired of being ignored and waiting i really just want to see if the top competition and see if its worth the stay :P

you know, Im not on the SoS Brigade 24/7 so please be a little patient!
your signed up now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:51 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
ST wrote:

you know, Im not on the SoS Brigade 24/7 so please be a little patient!
your signed up now!
ok thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:11 pm

I'll ask again: do I have to challenge the leaders in the order MunchingOrange put or can I challenge for example the 5th leader as first?

And one more question: If I don't defeat a leader can I proceed farther and come back to that leader later or no?
Back to top Go down
Anime4Youtub3

Anime4Youtub3

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:43 pm

my Team Is Scizor Dragonite inferape Ludicolo slowking and tyranitar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Anime4Youtub3
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Dr Cherry wrote:
I'll ask again: do I have to challenge the leaders in the order MunchingOrange put or can I challenge for example the 5th leader as first?

And one more question: If I don't defeat a leader can I proceed farther and come back to that leader later or no?
I think he said you can challenge them in any order.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

RPGfan does that mean i can challenge u right nows?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:26 pm

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

Yes it does, but I wouldn't just because I am the dragon leader and out of 15 battles I have not bee beaten.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

Yes it does, but I wouldn't just because I am the dragon leader and out of 15 battles I have not bee beaten.
u vs me right now :)
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:44 pm

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

You have to PM Mariogamer80 and tell him you want to battle me.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

come on lets go im sure mariogamer wont mind i mean a battle is a battle
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:54 pm

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

come on lets go im sure mariogamer wont mind i mean a battle is a battle

Okay....
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm

come on to pokemonexperte server
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm

ST wrote:

Lets try again in a little bit and this time I will use my real Dragon team.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

sure but our later match will just be for fun
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

I thought that one was for fun that is why I didn't use my Real Dragon Team, that is for the challengers to challenge me.

If you want a gym battle you have got my interest.

BTW please don't go and say that you have beaten me when technically you haven't, I just thought that battle was for fun.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

I thought that one was for fun that is why I didn't use my Real Dragon Team, that is for the challengers to challenge me.

BTW please don't go and say that you have beaten me when technically you haven't, I just thought that battle was for fun.
haha dude whatever u say it was a gym battle thats why we both agreed on recording but if it makes u feel better lets have at it again but im not forgeiting my win.

Last edited by ST on Sat May 23, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:35 pm

mariogamer80 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:
SuperNova wrote:
I'm not going to take Suicune off my team because:
1. Entei and Raikou are there
2. It's an integral part of my team
3. My backup team uses Azelf and Celebi
4. It was allowed last night when I signed up

Don't take it off, we are still working with the Legendaries

Oh, come on Munching. just psot the same legendaries as HTNPG. He knows what he's doing.

your being an asshole now.

Lol, I'm being an asshole? I just want to get this league started and not having all OU legendaries is taking up alot of time,and alot of people were complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:44 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
mariogamer80 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:
SuperNova wrote:
I'm not going to take Suicune off my team because:
1. Entei and Raikou are there
2. It's an integral part of my team
3. My backup team uses Azelf and Celebi
4. It was allowed last night when I signed up

Don't take it off, we are still working with the Legendaries

Oh, come on Munching. just psot the same legendaries as HTNPG. He knows what he's doing.

your being an asshole now.

Lol, I'm being an asshole? I just want to get this league started and not having all OU legendaries is taking up alot of time,and alot of people were complaining about it.
i dont see any problem with OU legendaries they are not really overpowering at all and have a good amount of counters :)
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:54 pm

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

haha dude whatever u say it was a gym battle thats why we both agreed on recording but if it makes u feel better lets have at it again but im not forgeiting my win.

That makes me feel a whole lot better.....Your a good friend. :afro:
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

hey but u were the best challenge i have had out of the 3 gym leaders I faced hope that makes u feel better :)
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:06 pm

ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
ST wrote:

hey but u were the best challenge i have had out of the 3 gym leaders I faced hope that makes u feel better :)

Yes it does, well I will be back on around 8PM central time to finish our battle.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:38 pm

emeraldshadowblaze wrote:
so munchingorange when are you going to start the league fro these gym leader and E5 thing? :arrow:

Just for your information i am the almighty steel type gym leader for the mariogamer80`s league!

click here! if u want to sub to my favorites.

www.youtube.com/user/emeraldshadowblaze
can we battle for a badge?
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

This is for all challengers! You can begin to challenge Gym Leaders now so please do so! Simply PM the Gym Leaders to set up a match or if you find them on the chatbox someday then go for it!
Back to top Go down
IceWave44

IceWave44

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Can you sign me up? My team is: Aerodactyl, Scizor, Starmie, Metagross, Salemence, Swampert
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

I'm just here to advertise HTNPG's league! All challengers here, go challenge HTNPG's league, it'll give you more chances to earn badges and become the champion!

Oh, and Munching, will you design badges for the Gym members and Symbols for the E5 members? If so, that would be really cool!
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:26 am

brawler1235 wrote:
I'm just here to advertise HTNPG's league! All challengers here, go challenge HTNPG's league, it'll give you more chances to earn badges and become the champion!

Oh, and Munching, will you design badges for the Gym members and Symbols for the E5 members? If so, that would be really cool!

I was originally thinking of making Badges and Symbols myself but for some reason I never went through with it... But, now that I'm in charge of the League I can do it!
Back to top Go down
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:20 pm

My teams on my first post, but I guess I'll post it again
My team is Metagross, Celebi, Latias, Scizor, Snorlax and Tentacruel

And I've beaten mariogamer80
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:24 pm

MagicMuffin wrote:
My teams on my first post, but I guess I'll post it again
My team is Metagross, Celebi, Latias, Scizor, Snorlax and Tentacruel

And I've beaten mariogamer80

Sorry for not noticing you before but now your signed up and ready to continue your challenge!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:45 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

I was originally thinking of making Badges and Symbols myself but for some reason I never went through with it... But, now that I'm in charge of the League I can do it!

I would love to help, but i'm no good with a computer/ design on computer...
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Crawdaunt, Swellow, Infernape, Lucario, Gyarados, Electrode, None
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:12 am

If one more person gets pissy at me cause I'm busy during the weekend I'm going to scream.
I have a life on the weekends, which means I go out and do things other than play Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
bartskate

bartskate

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:35 am

What time and server do you go on it in GMT (English time)?
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:06 pm

StebenL wrote:
If one more person gets pissy at me cause I'm busy during the weekend I'm going to scream.
I have a life on the weekends, which means I go out and do things other than play Pokemon.

lol Steben, thats the same thing I say sometimes
People do have lives outside Pokemon
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm

StebenL wrote:
haha my bad i was sick and was in a bad mmod cuz i couldnt go outside :P
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
StebenL wrote:

I don't upload on weekends/holidays because I'm busy, just like this week and next I'm busy with exams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:49 pm

I jsut hope ST wins alot, im really bored and want to challenge him onetime, he looks good. :)
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:50 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
I jsut hope ST wins alot, im really bored and want to challenge him onetime, he looks good. :)

Yeah but his team is like OU heaven XD
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:54 pm

HNTPG wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

Yeah but his team is like OU heaven XD
u still need to predict and know how to use the team properly :) i just want a good shot of winning i could easily have used my Bibarel team lol
StebenL wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:
StebenL wrote:

I don't upload on weekends/holidays because I'm busy, just like this week and next I'm busy with exams.
I know ur busy but if i could please get like 10 min of ur time for a battle id really appreciate it :P

Last edited by ST on Tue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League With No Name, Yet...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next