SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

School Sucks.

Go down 
+32
wayne8001123
Shawnroxxx99
TheCrystalisk
HeartAttack
Hunter2385
Twin_Souls
manalord
cas23
Deathjewelx
PerspexScreen
DeathCross
Gomlet X
frb4
GundamSpirit
Massa Clef
HNTPG
RagingChadzi
AceroShadows
Zangoose
Krisjc0202
mewmew5234
Pokefan362
Tsutanai
NightShroud_BE
MunchingOrange
Amphy
StebenL
SuperNova
ArPeeGee
Roboto
Cymaratech
brawler1235
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
School Sucks. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue420/420School Sucks. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)
Tribe: Steelie

School Sucks. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 pm

HNTPG wrote:
AceroShadows wrote:
The reason I hate school, the no PDA rule. Like c'mon, I nearly got suspended for kissing my girlfriend on the cheek. Fuck that.

LOLwut?

Im a CATHOLIC school were my mates gf go they have beds in the toiletts so they can have sex!

i find that really hard to believe, but if it is true, wow. you might just meet me as the new kid in the fall, sounds like my kinda school.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 pm

AceroShadows wrote:
Agreed.

I also agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 am

well i think everyone agreed that.
Back to top Go down
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 am

Well guys.School is a boring thing for me,I know all the questions the teacher asks me.All of us just have to deal with that crap.There is no use avoiding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm

yea gundam you are right there are some thing that you can`t avoid.
Back to top Go down
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Exactly my point.D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:45 am

and the main reason why i hate school because i pay less attention to it.D:
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:56 pm

now that i'm a sophmore in HS, i realized how much fucking better High School is then the Catholic middle school i went to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah, schools to friggin easy
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 pm

frb4 wrote:
now that i'm a sophmore in HS, i realized how much fucking better High School is then the Catholic middle school i went to.

Well, im going into HS, and from what iv heard, it's like 10X better than MS.
So it should be better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
DeathCross

DeathCross

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm

lol schools great. I don't know why most of you don't like it and yes it can be boring at times but in the end i find it fun. 0.o :O
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Gomlet X wrote:
Yeah, schools to friggin easy

Either that, or they give you a question that isn't cvered for a few more years.

Reasons I hate school:

Pack ups: always get to cut in front of hot dinners, stealing our spaces. They could eat outside, we have seats for like 200 ppl!

All about first impressions: make a bad one and the teacher hates you no matter what

Geography: Why should i care what the longest river in the world was/is? I already know what I'm going to do and it doesn't involve half my subjects! The only ones I enjoy are Maths, (because me and my best friend always have a good laugh) Drama, ICT (cuz its easy for me I finish quickly) and sometimes history.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Wow. You people have it bad.

At our school (3rd best or something, so I've heard through the propaganda grapevine), first impressions don't mean anything except to the stupid teachers nobody likes and everyone ridicules. They also seem to be the ditsy ones who are outsmarted by their pupils.

Also, our teachers know that if you make the lesson fun, the kids will learn.

They don't seem to be too good at sorting out problems though... well, some of them don't. There's one teacher at our school called Mrs *censored* who once took a student from their lesson. No-one ever saw them again in school. No-one in the area saw him again.
Back to top Go down
Deathjewelx

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Lol, our school is bad but it's bearable. The toilets there are killed off by most of the older kids. Our lessons are normally brought down to an argument because of the slutty girls in the classes. Infact most of the girls in my school are amazingly slutty >_>.

As for exams they're fun unless you accidently talk to yourself ( Lol me..) just because a science question was kind of hard for me and I couldn't write any notes on the exam book thing so it sucked to be me.

The way things are dealt here for punishments are detentions for almost anything it feels like since the school is getting even more tight on how we dress in uniform. and because of parentss (Yes parents =/) complaining that there isn't much homeork being sent out we MUST have it every day.

It's bearable for me because I get work done and try to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
cas23

cas23

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm

FU(K skewl
School Sucks. - Page 2 Picture033
now thats a class i would take!!! gameboy class!!
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Ugh, I have school tommorow :(
Back to top Go down
manalord

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 pm

:-(
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Wow I'm in school now it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Twin_Souls

Twin_Souls

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

my school is about 50 50 when it comes school suckyness teacher are good so is the band program but when it come to the people running it they suck. I have been tested by a univesty i live near to find out if i have disgrapha it came up poisdive my school didnt do one thing (also if u see my wrighting u thing that it i was tring to draw chickens. and my spelling) because thay dont want to spend money
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 pm

School to me is a joke. It's so easy, even in the highest classes (for me).
All the teachers are really not that great, minus one or two, and nobody respects any authority and everybody's super cocky.
It's a pretty chill socializing place though
Back to top Go down
HeartAttack

HeartAttack

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 am

Haha I took the smart route for me. I take all my hard classes my Freshmen and Sophomore year of school. Now all I need to do for me to graduate is get one year of a language and of course finish all my years of English. My junior year is a joke. Chemistry is easy as heck, ASL (American Sign Language) Kind of tough if you do not study daily. But if you do that Language is easy to pick up. My math class is with a teacher who literally makes up the craziest stories ever. Then I got sports marketing a free A or B and then I got US History with my football coach, he basically gives me all these good grades because I am a football player which is tight. Then English I basically take naps get A's on the tests and bam have a high B there. School is not all that bad for me since I have such an easy year this year.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:53 pm

All the school teachers I have now are evil.

I'm not even exagerating.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
CLASS: The Clitoris
HP:
School Sucks. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69School Sucks. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:15 pm

All the teachers actually hate me because my parents make me study, and I get all A's in class and am practically sleeping through the lesson, and bored out of my mind, they actually considered expelling me because they thought I was cheating with all A's on homework and tests, and not paying attention in class, then they actually made me take an IQ test and said my IQ was like 50, My parents demanded the real results, and figured out that I was gifted and shit, so the teachers started hating on me even more, like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
School Sucks. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15School Sucks. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Dude fuck school. It sucks a tree's acorns . Our school is bad. Let me tell you why.

1. Can't talk at lunch.

2. Dumb fuck teachers.

3. No recess ;)

4. Can't sit where we want at lunch. We sit boy girl boy girl.
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyourcouch.com
wayne8001123

wayne8001123

Location : Cerulean City, Kanto Region (Living my life with Misty)

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Personally, I like being in school.
If there isn't any school there would be:
1. No doctors/nurses
2. No engineers/architects
3. No Astronomers/chemists/Zoologists/Botanists
4. No computers/dictionaries/encyclopaediae
5. No TEACHERS!!!!!
6. No any knowledgeable person to solve problems of energy/global warming etc.
7. A dead Earth
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wayne8001123
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Wow almost everyone hates school,i only like 1 point,i have my friends there,but the teachers,and all that stuff sux,TEACHERS ESPICIALLY!
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm

You know who else hated school?

HITLER.
Back to top Go down
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 am

Hunter2385 wrote:
You know who else hated school?

HITLER.
el oh el why u say so?
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Hitler didn't hate school, he just sucked at everything but art.
If only he'd become a painter like he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Shawnroxxx99 wrote:
Dude fuck school. It sucks a tree's acorns . Our school is bad. Let me tell you why.

1. Can't talk at lunch.

2. Dumb fuck teachers.

3. No recess ;)

4. Can't sit where we want at lunch. We sit boy girl boy girl.

The only one of those I have is number two.

My school is actually getting better. Apart from the fact that whenever every other school in the county gets a snow day of we don't. Also, the head teacher is a Lezbian. el oh el.

Lessons are just getting easy apart from retarded German. Looks like this year might be better. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
School Sucks. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/1337School Sucks. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 am

Well I go to a grammar school, and it is basiclly a Police State. We are constantly monitored by cameras, filtering programs etc and some of the teachers act like zombies, they are inflexible and uncreative which is a shame. Other than that I learn a lot!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
TheIronKraken

TheIronKraken

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

School for me is ok. But its honestly shit. No fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PurpleJellyah

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 pm

WOW! you guys seriously hate school that much? if you think about it my way it's really short:
1. its only 6 and a half hours, five days a week, 70 minutes a class, 4 classes a day,30 minute luch, 7 5 minute passings, really, actual SCHOOL is only 4.5 hours, the rest is other stuff.
2. they're called ELECTIVES for resons, choose something you like to do for an elective, for example, i was in drama, i love acting, so it was fun.
3. FRIENDS anyone? if you talk with friends in parts of class that you think are unimportant (i.e. when math teacher gives you homework where you find what x is when 3x + 2-1 = x + 6, to some of you that might be hard but for those who dont know, the answer is 2.5 :D)
4. Make it less boring, if you actually DO work, it wont be that bad, if you're in a class with no friends, that one is really easy.

when you see it my way, school isnt that bad AT ALL, it can actually be one of if not THE best part of your day :D
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

PokemonRomVideos wrote:
WOW! you guys seriously hate school that much? if you think about it my way it's really short:
1. its only 6 and a half hours, five days a week, 70 minutes a class, 4 classes a day,30 minute luch, 7 5 minute passings, really, actual SCHOOL is only 4.5 hours, the rest is other stuff.
2. they're called ELECTIVES for resons, choose something you like to do for an elective, for example, i was in drama, i love acting, so it was fun.
3. FRIENDS anyone? if you talk with friends in parts of class that you think are unimportant (i.e. when math teacher gives you homework where you find what x is when 3x + 2-1 = x + 6, to some of you that might be hard but for those who dont know, the answer is 2.5 :D)
4. Make it less boring, if you actually DO work, it wont be that bad, if you're in a class with no friends, that one is really easy.

when you see it my way, school isnt that bad AT ALL, it can actually be one of if not THE best part of your day :D

Look who is talking, I have school 8.5 hours a day >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
[quote=Look who is talking, I have school 8.5 hours a day >.>

... oh.... i guess that would be pretty crappy.... sorry for my inconvenient solution....
Back to top Go down
TheIronKraken

TheIronKraken

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm

How can I say this, oh yeah, School is shit.

I hate it, the lessons are ok, but seriously, on average, we get 4 to 5 pieces of homework a week. Its just bullshit.

Secondly, games and videos are banned. Its just bullshit, I mean, a lil gaming won't hurt anybody, we have to play the games in secret.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PurpleJellyah
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Here's a late post:
Shut the fuck up or trade places with a poor third world child who would kill the be educated.
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 am

Whiteguy1006 wrote:
Here's a late post:
Shut the fuck up or trade places with a poor third world child who would kill the be educated.

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks.   School Sucks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Sucks.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2