SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) Left_bar_bleue69/69Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members)   Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

I got a bunch of members in the chatbox to name random pokemon and this is the team I came up with ^_^
ST is Sexy (Crobat) (M) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Air Slash

Crobat is used as lead as it makes the opponent asleep and then U Turns to scout. Taunt can be used to stop the likes of Stealh Rock pokemon. Air Slash is pretty much a filler move.
---
Super T is Hot (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/104 Def/152 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled

Ice Beam and Thunderbolt provide good coverage and with a few calm minds this pink pixie can be a bitch and sweep you!
---
ST is Hot (Blastoise) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Hydro Cannon

This Blastoise may seem unusual but with specs it packs a real punch and after some thinking I concluded it would probably be the best type of Blastoise for this team. I know Hydro Cannon is not usually used competitively but the extra huge punch can really help in a tight spot.
---
ST is Sex (Lanturn) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 40 HP/80 Spd/136 SAtk/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam

Water type Blissey without a healing move nuff said.
---
Cacturne (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Thunderpunch
- Sucker Punch
- Brick Break

I had Weezing here but I decided i need a physical pokemon. Caturne was named. This set is a sweeper kind of. I have it carry focus sash so it is guaranteed a swords dance and it can pack a good punch.
---
Super T is sex (Ariados) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Baton Pass
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic Spikes

Not much to say I have to admit I just stole this set from Smogon because their isnt many options. how ever the agility pass can help Blastoise wreck Havvoc.

RMT!!!!!
---
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members)   Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

1 Thing= Change the names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) Left_bar_bleue69/69Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members)   Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm

towert1 wrote:
1 Thing= Change the names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no way bud and if a mod or admin will move to the right section please I posted in the wrong section by accident
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members)   Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my Team(with help of SOS Brigade members)
Page 1 of 1