SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How long you think Pokemon will last?

Go down 
+30
Amphy
Hunter2385
Blackguy1006
Acee
DragonBriveVisa
SuperNova
towert1
brawler1235
voren22
Blu
ArPeeGee
ExDarkrai
Iron Raiden
Brisingr
darkanglcrx
Ilikedick
Tsutanai
Old_Gregg
StebenL
frb4
ChocolateRain
Hak
TheZaneTrain
Fuzwuz
Lukyhawk
Kipper
MunchingOrange
Dragon of Eternity
Krisjc0202
ThePinkSparkles
34 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePinkSparkles

ThePinkSparkles

How long you think Pokemon will last? Empty
PostSubject: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 am

What do you guys think, and how do you think the series will end?
Back to top Go down
http://thepinksparkles.deviantart.com/
Krisjc0202

Krisjc0202

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 am

I'm pretty sure its probably gonna last a pretty damn long time, maybe another.... 10 years more or less? lol who knows, i mean, you try coming up with 300 new pokemon every few years XDD.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 am

It will end when either:

They runout of ideas for pokemon.
The franchise goes out of style.
A massive controversy ruins the series.
Japan goes to war, stopping the gaming and the pokemon industry.
Back to top Go down
Krisjc0202

Krisjc0202

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 am

;-; That's terrible....
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
How long you think Pokemon will last? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001How long you think Pokemon will last? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 am

I don't think anyone is sure when it will end but i agrre that eventually they will run out of ideas

whenever this happens, well... ill feel bad that my kid won't get to play Pokemon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 am

MunchingOrange wrote:
I don't think anyone is sure when it will end but i agrre that eventually they will run out of ideas

whenever this happens, well... ill feel bad that my kid won't get to play Pokemon

i agree with you
i dread the day when pokmeon ends
but i think it will have to go someday Cry
Back to top Go down
Kipper

Kipper

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh, I most definitely hope it'll at least last long enough for my kids (or if I have none, my nieces/nephews) to play it. Of course, I intend to be playing right alongside them.

If it lasts until my grandkids... well, I'll be the coolest grandpa around. 8)
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
How long you think Pokemon will last? Left_bar_bleue69/69How long you think Pokemon will last? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Well I hope that there is hope for a 5th gen cuz the notched-eared pichu was announced on Serebii. New pokemon or just a movie-specific poke?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Fuzwuz

Fuzwuz

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Guys I think there will be one more Generation... Look... Groudon is Ground, Kyogre is Water, Rayquaza roams the Sky, Dialga is Time, Palkia is Space, and Arceus is God. The only thing remaining is Sun and Moon, and that is for next generation.... I'm pretty sure at most 2 Gens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendaryPichu
TheZaneTrain

TheZaneTrain

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 pm

I think around another 5 years tops, because of the anime how old is pokemon and ash is still ten 😕 😕 😕
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain
Hak

Hak

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 pm

FuzWuz wrote:
Guys I think there will be one more Generation... Look... Groudon is Ground, Kyogre is Water, Rayquaza roams the Sky, Dialga is Time, Palkia is Space, and Arceus is God. The only thing remaining is Sun and Moon, and that is for next generation.... I'm pretty sure at most 2 Gens.

Well, that makes sense. I always thought when they were going to make a G/S/C remake they would call them 'Sun Gold' and 'Moon Silver'. The end might some sooner than you might think!

But I really hope it stays long enough for my kids. If not, I'll grab my ancient Game Boy with Pokemon Blue and let my kids play that :P
Back to top Go down
ChocolateRain

ChocolateRain

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm not sure. I think their gunna do relaps, because celebi is the god of time, not dailga. So.... 5 gens? o.o
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Hell, i dont even play the new games. G/S/C, R/B/Y are the best
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 pm

At least 2 generations at this rate.
But I know they'll milk Pokemon for all its worth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:27 am

mabye they'll stop making new pokemon and continue with remakes they could do ruby and sapphire again as well as gold and silver
Back to top Go down
Old_Gregg

Old_Gregg

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

As much as i like the games i hope it ends in generation 5 if there is one because when a game series goes to long it get boring like the mario series i had enough with saving the princess or the final fantasy series lost interest after 10.
Then game freak could do a gold/silver remake finally :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 pm

FuzWuz wrote:
The only thing remaining is Sun and Moon, and that is for next generation.... I'm pretty sure at most 2 Gens.

U didn't notice Solrock and Lunatone :(

Ya know all they have to do is make a new type, such as light, and
BAM! 50 new pokemon, evos, and moves.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Tsutanai wrote:
FuzWuz wrote:
The only thing remaining is Sun and Moon, and that is for next generation.... I'm pretty sure at most 2 Gens.

Those aren't really gods though xD

And they'll have to make many more Pokemon too, like the god of ___ and etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 pm

StebenL wrote:
Tsutanai wrote:
FuzWuz wrote:

Those aren't really gods though xD

And they'll have to make many more Pokemon too, like the god of ___ and etc.

Pikachu = Zeus cause Zeus is the god of thunder then

👅
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:32 pm

never
Back to top Go down
darkanglcrx

darkanglcrx

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:35 pm

ChocolateRain wrote:
I'm not sure. I think their gunna do relaps, because celebi is the god of time, not dailga. So.... 5 gens? o.o

i think celebi is not the god of time but it can travel in time.
Back to top Go down
Old_Gregg

Old_Gregg

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 pm

This may be the last because they done everything especially elements...
they done elements to death
legendary bird trio
Legendary beast/dogs trio
sky/water/ground groudon,kyogre and rayquaza

Emotion
The lake trio

Space and time
palkia..forgot how spell the other 2

Science and cloning
mewtwo being clone of mew by scientist

Even gods themselves
Arceus

Gamefreak need to alot of thinking for something new in generation 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

I kind of hope it does end...after Sinnoh another region would be just milking the series for all its worth until it finnaly ends.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:51 pm

They haven't done the seasons yet, so theres another 4 legendaries and a master of them makes 5.
Back to top Go down
Brisingr

Brisingr

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

One great last game and it should be it. It's been milked for to long...
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
They haven't done the seasons yet, so theres another 4 legendaries and a master of them makes 5.

Good point. Suppose you'd be looking at a Water/Ice type (winter), a Grass type (spring) a Fire type (summer) and... a Grass type for autumn...
:scratch:

This is why I don't work at GameFreak.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:09 pm

i think there could be a 5th gen, and then pokemon will die down for like 10 years then nintendo will bring it back again.

"BRAND NEW AS YOU"VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE!! POKEMON BLAZING FIRE RED AND SOLAR LEAF GREEN!! Relive the adventure as you catch all your well known favourites like pikachu and charizard. For all of you that have played pokemon firered and leaf green, this isn't JUST a remake, it'll feel like a brand new adventure! And you can get this game for just a mere 1.000.000.000 dollars! Link up with your friends and remember, Gotta catch 'em all!"

Think about it it could happen! A remake of a remake ! portrayed as a brand new never before seen game, in 10-20 years time? Its something that Nintendo would do.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:21 pm

FuzWuz wrote:

I think they already have the sun and the moon Pokemon ( Lunatone and Solrock ), but I like the idea.

I Don't think Pokemon will end for a very long time, because the Pokemon games are based of animals right? and People keep finding more and more animals every day, plus if they need a fill-in they can just make a new evolution and if they want to go even further they can make Pokemon evolve a third time.
Back to top Go down
Blu

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:26 am

cres is the moon legend isnt it...?
Back to top Go down
voren22

voren22

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Blu wrote:

yep your right cause it has the move moonlight and darkrai is a nightmare pokemon so they cant do a dark/ghost type pokemon game so it could end soon unfortunately :( but i will keep my games never sell em

EDIT ho oh i think counts as a sun pokemon so it cant have a sun game :(
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:07 pm

voren22 wrote:
Blu wrote:

yep your right cause it has the move moonlight and darkrai is a nightmare pokemon so they cant do a dark/ghost type pokemon game so it could end soon unfortunately :( but i will keep my games never sell em

EDIT ho oh i think counts as a sun pokemon so it cant have a sun game :(

Nope Ho-oh is the rainbow Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:32 pm

It will end when they finally make an electric/bug pokemon :P

Nintendo probably replaces its idea mangement after each game so there will be newer ideas from different people.

They still havn't made a legendary tree pokemon, plantet, galaxy, so.. im guesing around 5-10 years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:26 pm

itll last about 10 years or so
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:40 pm

brawler1235 wrote:

Nintendo probably replaces its idea mangement after each game so there will be newer ideas from different people.

They still havn't made a legendary tree pokemon, plantet, galaxy, so.. im guesing around 5-10 years.

WTF!! a legendary tree? Well I guess it could work. I never though there would be a tree Pokemon and now look, there are 2.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

WTF!! a legendary tree? Well I guess it could work. I never though there would be a tree Pokemon and now look, there are 2.

Yes, legandary tree. can't you imagine a giant wise, old tree the is the god of wisdom?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:44 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

Yes, legandary tree. can't you imagine a giant wise, old tree the is the god of wisdom?

That reminds me of the Great Deku Tree of of The Legend Of Zelda. I think they already have the Galaxy Pokemon, Diagla and Palkia.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:54 pm

They need to drift away from the whole god motif if they want the series to live. I mean, as soon as I heard about Aresus, I wanted to become atheist because thata too far.

Also, If Arceus is god, then is Mew poke-Jesus?
Back to top Go down
DragonBriveVisa

DragonBriveVisa

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:38 am

I hope it will last forever, but nothing last forever so i think 20 more years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/musicngaming
Acee

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 am

If they dont keep delivering, People will get bored. It will keep going till they run out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 am

Hmmm.
They still haven't made a proper 3D Pokemon game revolving around the badges.You could get years out of that.Imagine what they can do to a region we've already been to in Nintendo Super Cube with telaphtic controls. :p
And you say pokemon will get "boring" and everyone will have seen it before.Thats this generation.Hell, most of people who bought D/P were 6 year olds that had never played pokemon before, it could be another 10 years before their bored of Pokemon, and then all their brothers and sisters want it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Better end AFTER Pinsir gets an evolution.
They gave Lickitung one though. WTF.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Like many people have said: "Nintendo will milk Pokemon" - It'll still be a good 10 - 20 (maybe even longer) before they stop, and by theneveryone will be playing pokemon hacks instead and nintendo will make a console specificly, bribe the creators, fix glitches and call it their own games. Companies are evil. deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Its hard to tell, iy all depends on how many games they make and how many new pokemon they can come up with. The anime isnt watched as much as it was before. But they games are getting a ton more popular. i give it another 10 years or so
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 am

awhile lol
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:45 am

Once they make a pokemon after a teapot, I will know that pokemon is dead.
Back to top Go down
gible553

gible553

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

idk depends how japans feel, because the regions were made from parts of japan, they might use the other countrys, maybe even the whole world at the end
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Kipper wrote:
Oh, I most definitely hope it'll at least last long enough for my kids (or if I have none, my nieces/nephews) to play it. Of course, I intend to be playing right alongside them.

If it lasts until my grandkids... well, I'll be the coolest grandpa around. 8)

Lol me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long you think Pokemon will last?   How long you think Pokemon will last? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long you think Pokemon will last?
Page 1 of 1