SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!

Go down 
+3
towert1
ST
Pkm Trainer Ovan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! Empty
PostSubject: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Hah, heya SOS brigade.I've been looking around for the past couple of days and I've decided to join you. I've been subscribed to Steel for a while now and I knew he had a forum, but never thought of joining for some reason. (Laziness, no doubt). Just recently witnessed the defeat of the 'Pallet Mafia' challenge and I greatly enjoyed Steel's take on the situation.

I'm not much of a 'pvper', primarily because I lack Wi-Fi to take the fight online, but as far as in-game goes, I can't be stopped!

My favorite type would probably have to be..huh..I really don't have a favorite. I like a bit of each type. My favorite gen. would probably have to be first and second..close though.First for Pokemon, second for storyline and possibilities. My least favorite is Hoenn..just didn't feel like Pokemon to me anymore, but I live with it.

I hope by staying here I'll be able to make new friends and pick up new strategies for the games, as well as be taught 'The way of the PvP' for future references ^^
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! Left_bar_bleue69/69Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 pm

download shoddybattle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 pm

I already have it, just..I don't know how to make a good team for PvP
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 pm

hello and welcome

123 post^^
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! Left_bar_bleue69/69Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
I already have it, just..I don't know how to make a good team for PvP
ill help u out if u wnat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Well come Pkm.
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Help would be nice, have MSN perhaps?

And thank you RPG fan! and tower!
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
Help would be nice, have MSN perhaps?

And thank you RPG fan! and tower!

Nope, just PM me
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm

meant making a good team for PVP Fan, but thanks xD
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
meant making a good team for PVP Fan, but thanks xD

What does PVP mean?
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Player versus Player..otherwise known as competitive battles I think.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
Player versus Player..otherwise known as competitive battles I think.

I can help you with that.
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Got MSN or AIM?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
Got MSN or AIM?

Neither.
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm

So we gotta do it aaaaaaaaaaaall by pm then? XD
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
So we gotta do it aaaaaaaaaaaall by pm then? XD

You could post a topic in the RMT forum
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Or, you could post your team on RMT, and all of the forum could help you.

Edit: Never mind this, Me and RPGfan posted at the same time :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:39 pm

brawler1235 wrote:

I beat you Dan. :P
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Okay, thanks for the idea, both of you..no idea which team to discuss though..Diamond or fire red..hmm..prolly Diamond, as I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

You beat me to many things, like 600 posts. Oh! BTW, congradulations on 600 posts! :P
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

You beat me to many things, like 600 posts. Oh! BTW, congradulations on 600 posts! :P

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Also use this site to help with your teams: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Hello new guy. Coffee table is to the right, soda is in the fridge, and stay away from Final.

In seriousness this forum is a decent place to start competitive battling. If you ever need a good person to rate your team then Ciaran is your man.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:53 pm

SpiritofSteel wrote:
Hello new guy. Coffee table is to the right, soda is in the fridge, and stay away from Final.

In seriousness this forum is a decent place to start competitive battling. If you ever need a good person to rate your team then Ciaran is your man.

He is right you know.
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

SpiritofSteel wrote:

Thank you for the welcome Steel..as far as 'competitive battling' goes..I'll be relying on Shoddy, as soon as I make a decent team that is.
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Ciaran makes me feel stupid lol. But any ways Welcome dude, i am a fellow Newbie my self, so enjoy your stay at the Forums !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!   Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pkm Trainer Ovan wants to introduce himself!
Page 1 of 1