SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sub to Sub proposal
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
    Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Amazing Comeback!!

Go down 
    +2
    Lukyhawk
    brawler1235
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    brawler1235

brawler1235

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:56 pm

So, on saturday, my travel soccer team had a state cup semi-finals matchup against Avon. The first half was a close battle and was knotted up 1-1 at the end of the half. In the begining of the second half, Avon scored 2 consecutive goals to lead 3-1 with 25 mins left. So, with 15 mins left, we score on an amazing header by mhy friend Chris. Then, with 5 mins left, we get a breakaway and tie the score! Avon, with one last attempt, shoots the ball and it bounces off the cross bar. We end up going into PKs and we score 1 more than them when their player missed the shot.

So, do you guys have any amazzing comeback stories??
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
    Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
    CLASS: Fatass
    HP:
    Amazing Comeback!! Left_bar_bleue69/69Amazing Comeback!! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
    Tribe: Steelie

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:12 am

awesome story dude. My comeback story would be from a rec league basketball game about 4 years ago. Our team was down 18 goin into halftime and that was mainly because they had this kid who was like 7 feet tall lol (not really, but he was taller than everyone else). So we decided that the only way we could beat those guys is if we took out the big man some how. The coach said "play better interior defense and defend the passes inside." When the coach had his back turned my friend said "fuck that" and we made up a new strategy. The worst player on our team (yes, he admitted to being the worst lol) asked to come into the game and the coach said yes. He immediately went in and "accidentally fell" on top of the tall kid. When he fell he made sure to "accidentally" kick the kid in the face on his way up. bloody nose. Had to come out. Didn't turn out how we wanted it, we wanted broken limbs lol. But still, we went on a big 22-3 run that won the game because they had no other good players other than the Hulk.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
    TwistedAipom

TwistedAipom

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 am

Probably in my badminton finals match.

Me - 10
    Opponent - 20

So, my opponent needed 1 point too win and it was the final set. I managed to score 12 consecutive points too win 22 - 20. Now, at my badminton club, i'm known as the "Comeback Kid".
    Back to top Go down
    brawler1235

brawler1235

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 am

Nice, i love badmiton, and i know how hard it is to win 12 consecutive points, congratz, to you and Lucky hawk. (yes i know who you are)
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
    GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:59 am

brawler1235 wrote:
    Nice, i love badmiton, and i know how hard it is to win 12 consecutive points, congratz, to you and Lucky hawk. (yes i know who you are)

badmiton is hard to win!congratsz man!
    Back to top Go down
    Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 pm

My greatest comeback will probably be regaining a lead on Mario Kart after being hit by something like a triple blue shell + red shell + star man + bullet bill combo, as I don't play real sports much! XD
    Back to top Go down
    http://smouch.net/lol/
    Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
    CLASS: Fatass
    HP:
    Amazing Comeback!! Left_bar_bleue69/69Amazing Comeback!! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
    Tribe: Steelie

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 am

Iron Raiden wrote:
    My greatest comeback will probably be regaining a lead on Mario Kart after being hit by something like a triple blue shell + red shell + star man + bullet bill combo, as I don't play real sports much! XD

lmfao triple blue shell + red shell + star man + bullet bill combo = rape.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
    Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
    Iron Raiden wrote:

lmfao triple blue shell + red shell + star man + bullet bill combo = rape.
    :lol!: You don't need to tell me that.
    Back to top Go down
    http://smouch.net/lol/
    HeartAttack

HeartAttack

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:47 am

For me my most amazing comeback was when I was when a match for Wrestling. Now wrestling is scored on points 3rd period down 3-1. Dude got a take down and an escape on me and all I got was a cruddy escape. Now the dude takes a shot on me takes me down. Bam that is 2 points. Score is 5-1 time left is probably 40 seconds I am guessing. I manage to get on my knees and grab the dudes forearm. Instead of getting up I do a roll instead. I did it and that got me 2 points not only that I manage to get a nice 3 point nearfall on the dude. He got out it though but I stayed on top when he went to his stomach so I remained in control and when it was all said and done bam. 5-6 I win and walk away with my third place medal.I felt pretty proud of myself that day beating a kid who seemed really good.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Amazing Comeback!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Amazing Comeback!!   Amazing Comeback!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Comeback!!
    Page 1 of 1