SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!

Go down 
3 posters

Which Castlevania Games Did You Guys Like The Most!
Aria Of Sorrow
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_lcap20%Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Dawn Of Sorrow
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_lcap27%Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Portait Of Ruin
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_lcap13%Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Order Of Ecclesia
Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_lcap40%Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! Empty
PostSubject: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Read The God Damn Warning You Faggots!

WARNING:IF YOU THINK THAT THIS TOPIC IS BORING OF JUST SUCKS LIKE HELL OR YOU THINK THAT IT IS LAME!THEN YOU GAY PEOPLE YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS GOD DAMN TOPIC OR DISCUSS ABOUT THE TOPIC U DUMBS**T!

Just Read The Beautiful Warning Before Read The Topic Below Okay Ladies!

Hey guys have you ever played a game called castlevania or you had not seen yet or r u a fan of castlevania or u can`t download from ur computer?
then there u have it castlevania usally came out most of the time in the 1990`s they came out the first castlevania game which is on a SNES! and after that they came on a N64 and then when it came on a GBA the castlevania game that came out are Aria Of Sorrow,Harmony Of Dissonance And Circle of the moon. And then lastly the game that now had just came out for the Nitendo DS and playing castlevania games on a DS is a lotz of fun but later when strated playing the game u will find out why! and the games that came on a DS is dawn of sorrow,portrait of ruin and order of ecclesia and the game that came out 4 the wii is u have 2 find out urself and u guy and ladies just don`t have tell me that! and i hope u guys will like it pretty much! ;) and if u want and the giltch or cheat or maybe a certain hack but i don`t know about hackz actually but if u want the or a giltch 4 this game it all depends and if u want it just PM me and i will tell alright... ;)

hey there guys and some girls over there! did you people want to join in the fun just click here and i will pop out automatically but don`t just click here @ this website!

http://superskarmory.forumotion.net/forum.htm

DON`T READ THIS STUPID FOOLS! UNLESS YOU PPL WANT U GET FUCKED BY ME!
Back to top Go down
darkanglcrx

darkanglcrx

Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 am

ya castlevania is good even though, it's long, and repetitve but it is fun as hell :D :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:41 pm

yea but i perfered a game which is long like FF7 kingdom hearts and stuff! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

I could never really get into the Castlevania Games.
Just didn't like the controls, really.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Voted for all of them.
Hah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry

PostSubject: Re: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 am

good steben keep doing that while you can. its not that i really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!   Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Speaking Of Castlevania Games! !HUH! then why don`t u click here right now!
Page 1 of 1