SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My New and Improved Team!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

My New and Improved Team! Empty
PostSubject: My New and Improved Team!   My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Linoone @ Salac Berry
Ability: Gluttony
Jolly Nature (I tried for adamant for fricking 4 hours of breeding for natures, jolly was the best I got)
252 atk/252 spd/6 hp
Shadow Claw
Return
Belly Drum
Rest
- I start out with this because people usually try to set up on their first turn, so while they're setting up, I belly drum, Salac kicks in because of Gluttony, easy sweep.

Gliscor @ Yache Berry
Ability: Hyper cutter
Adamant Nature
252 atk/252 def/ 2 spd
Roost
Stealth Rock
Thunder fang
Earthquake
- In case SuperLinoone fails, this is when my real team kicks in. I start out with setting up stealth rocks while switching in to a poke that resists the poke my opponent has out to save the extreme walling and attacking for later.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
Adamant Nature
252 atk/252 def/6 sp. def
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Explosion
- Just here in case my opponent has physical sweeper so I can blow up in its face.

Electivire @ Life Orb
Ability: Motor Drive
Adamant Nature
252 atk/150 def/ 108 spd
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake
- Physical powerhouse. Absorbs electric attacks.

Milotic @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Marvel Scale
Modest Nature
252 sp. atk/252 sp.def/6 hp
Recover
Rain Dance
Surf
Ice Beam
- Special Wall and whatnot.

Magnezone @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Modest Nature
252 sp atk/252 def/6 sp def
Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon
Mirror Coat
Thunder Wave
- Cripples with paralyze. Special attacker.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: My New and Improved Team!   My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 pm

A lot of people use Trick leads, so Linoone would be ruined the first turn, and they'd get an easy kill/setup turn.

Never really saw the appeal of Mirror Coat on Magnezone, 90% of the time they'll try to hit it with EQ, but I suppose the incoming flamethrower could be repelled, assuming it lives it.

You only seem to have 1 decently fast pokemon, this could be a problem if the other guy has a sub seeder. I've had this problem on a lot of my teams before, and its generally caused me to lose (then again, I'm not the best battler in the world >.> )

Not really sure if any of this helps, probably not, but I tried.
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: My New and Improved Team!   My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:33 am

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
A lot of people use Trick leads, so Linoone would be ruined the first turn, and they'd get an easy kill/setup turn.

Never really saw the appeal of Mirror Coat on Magnezone, 90% of the time they'll try to hit it with EQ, but I suppose the incoming flamethrower could be repelled, assuming it lives it.

You only seem to have 1 decently fast pokemon, this could be a problem if the other guy has a sub seeder. I've had this problem on a lot of my teams before, and its generally caused me to lose (then again, I'm not the best battler in the world >.> )

Actually, the mirror coat comes in handy more often than u'd think. it's because nobody thinks about mirror coat on a magnezone is wat makes it so deadly. Also, The pokemon that I have lacking in speed, more than make up for in how many punishments they can take. I can kind of see what you're coming from there with the linoone, He's just pretty much temporary till i can get my dragonite EV trained and up to lvl 100. Dragonite will probably replace linoone in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New and Improved Team!   My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 am

zachattach9 wrote:
Fully Ramblomatic wrote:

Actually, the mirror coat comes in handy more often than u'd think. it's because nobody thinks about mirror coat on a magnezone is wat makes it so deadly. Also, The pokemon that I have lacking in speed, more than make up for in how many punishments they can take. I can kind of see what you're coming from there with the linoone, He's just pretty much temporary till i can get my dragonite EV trained and up to lvl 100. Dragonite will probably replace linoone in the near future.

and why did u used wise glasses on milotic and not leftovers..... :?: :?: :?:
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: My New and Improved Team!   My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 pm

emeraldshadowblaze wrote:
zachattach9 wrote:
Fully Ramblomatic wrote:

and why did u used wise glasses on milotic and not leftovers..... :?: :?: :?:

Omg, wow I'm stupid! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New and Improved Team!   My New and Improved Team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New and Improved Team!
Page 1 of 1