SOS Brigade


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Local News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperNova

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Local News   Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:50 pm

This thread is to really post news in your area.

I'm in Canada, so:

Strike in Windsor
Possible strike in Toronto
Parliment avoided an election
A bathroom wall fell and killed a 14 year old girl

Pretty sure thats it.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm

SuperNova wrote:
This thread is to really post news in your area.

I'm in Canada, so:

Strike in Windsor
Possible strike in Toronto
Parliment avoided an election
A bathroom wall fell and killed a 14 year old girl

Pretty sure thats it.

Wow, those are sad.

The Hotter'n Hell 100 is coming up.
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Well this isn't exactly recent but I still remember this, it was back when I was in Indiana.

This one guy huffed paint, then smoked a cigarette, then BOOM! His lungs exploded XD
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 am

2 days ago, train cars filled with some kind of gas (I'm not sure what the hell its called) blew up in Rockford, Illinois (REALLY close to me). I think only 1 person died, but I heard that it was a huge explosion.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:28 am

News in the UK:

More MP expenses scandals
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 am

The Toronto strike is now in effect because our mayor's an asshole.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Uhm, I really don't watch the news >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 pm

I know this isn't Local, but Michael Jackson died today.
Back to top Go down
mewmew5234

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Survival Area

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:26 pm

R.I.P MJ rest in peace )= btw SuperNova im in Canada 2 and the mayor came 2 my school
i was sick that day though
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:16 am

I have some more news, Youtube is forcing everyone to switch to the new beta channels July 15..

See for your self.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Local News   Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 am

WARNING:IF YOU HAD WATCHED THE YOUUBE CHANGE OF NEW BETA THING THEN DON`T READ THIS!

wow thats sad considering that everyone hates the new beta and yet youtube is making us worst by editing and become a new channels beta and is diffcult is find vids or upload and if u did not change to a new beta ur original account will be deleted ur account will be gone forever and u have to make a new one so yea i think thats it!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:12 pm

emeraldshadowblaze wrote:
WARNING:IF YOU HAD WATCHED THE YOUUBE CHANGE OF NEW BETA THING THEN DON`T READ THIS!

wow thats sad considering that everyone hates the new beta and yet youtube is making us worst by editing and become a new channels beta and is diffcult is find vids or upload and if u did not change to a new beta ur original account will be deleted ur account will be gone forever and u have to make a new one so yea i think thats it!

That's really stupid. Youtube is forcing people to make the switch to an ugly, confusing beta channel, all becauce they want it to look similar. Now, i'm going to have trouble finding vids! :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:39 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
emeraldshadowblaze wrote:
WARNING:IF YOU HAD WATCHED THE YOUUBE CHANGE OF NEW BETA THING THEN DON`T READ THIS!

wow thats sad considering that everyone hates the new beta and yet youtube is making us worst by editing and become a new channels beta and is diffcult is find vids or upload and if u did not change to a new beta ur original account will be deleted ur account will be gone forever and u have to make a new one so yea i think thats it!

That's really stupid. Youtube is forcing people to make the switch to an ugly, confusing beta channel, all becauce they want it to look similar. Now, i'm going to have trouble finding vids! :(

Do you need a hug, I would give you one except I am sunburned.
Back to top Go down
mewmew5234

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Survival Area

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm

sunburns suck my friend has one and nao he looks like hes from majoras mask =D
Back to top Go down
Kir

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm

58 year old head football coach at a high school near me was shot and killed 2 days ago at a team weight lifting session by a former player. Very sad day, as he was a great man on and off the field. Yeah, it sounds cliche, but its true. RIP Ed Thomas.
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 25
Location : West Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:57 pm

RagingChadzi wrote:
Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>

There's no e in his last name I believe.
And no one is going to vote for him again, no one likes him lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Kir wrote:
58 year old head football coach at a high school near me was shot and killed 2 days ago at a team weight lifting session by a former player. Very sad day, as he was a great man on and off the field. Yeah, it sounds cliche, but its true. RIP Ed Thomas.
was he the guy that was on Sports Center? His name sounds familiar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
RagingChadzi

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 25
Location : West Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 am

StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>

There's no e in his last name I believe.
And no one is going to vote for him again, no one likes him lmao.
There is an e in his name sir.
Noted, I don't like our top guy though, his speeches make him sound like a jackass >_>
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:35 am

RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>

There's no e in his last name I believe.
And no one is going to vote for him again, no one likes him lmao.
There is an e in his name sir.
Noted, I don't like our top guy though, his speeches make him sound like a jackass >_>

Eh, I don't pay attention to names, and who's the top guy? Lawl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
RagingChadzi

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 25
Location : West Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 am

StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>

There's no e in his last name I believe.
And no one is going to vote for him again, no one likes him lmao.
There is an e in his name sir.
Noted, I don't like our top guy though, his speeches make him sound like a jackass >_>

Eh, I don't pay attention to names, and who's the top guy? Lawl.
Ben Konop I believe?
He has two different colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

avatar

Posts : 736
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 am

RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>

There's no e in his last name I believe.
And no one is going to vote for him again, no one likes him lmao.
There is an e in his name sir.
Noted, I don't like our top guy though, his speeches make him sound like a jackass >_>

Eh, I don't pay attention to names, and who's the top guy? Lawl.
Ben Konop I believe?
He has two different colored eyes.

o_o
That's awesome, and I haven't been watching the news so I really wouldn't know anything about who's running and etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 am

Well, i live in connecticut, and we just had a huge thunder storm, and it knocked down hundreds of trees in the state. The mall had to close down, and half of the state lost power. And, all the schools where i live just got out of school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
RagingChadzi

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 25
Location : West Toledo, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:56 pm

StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
Well, here in Toledo, we have an election for Mayor coming up.
I don't personally care for any of the candidates, but anyone is better than Carty Finkbeiner >____>

There's no e in his last name I believe.
And no one is going to vote for him again, no one likes him lmao.
There is an e in his name sir.
Noted, I don't like our top guy though, his speeches make him sound like a jackass >_>

Eh, I don't pay attention to names, and who's the top guy? Lawl.
Ben Konop I believe?
He has two different colored eyes.

o_o
That's awesome, and I haven't been watching the news so I really wouldn't know anything about who's running and etc.
Meh, I don't pay attention either, just bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:42 pm

I don't have a beta channel, and my account is still normal.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 22
Location : In front of my comp

PostSubject: Re: Local News   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Have you all heard of the puppy that got flushed down a toilet that SURVIVED??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Local News   

Back to top Go down
 
Local News
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: General Stuff :: Current Events-
Jump to: