SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Empty
PostSubject: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 pm

I was peicing together a random team that made use of scarf latias (that thing is Uber!) and some other pokemon, and it turned out to be a pretty good team. Although i do do have 2 major weaknesses, ghost and dark. Well, here it is (oh and btw, there are 3 pokemon with levitate ability, that's where the name comes from):

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Mamoswine

Mamoswine@Focus Sash

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Snow Cloak
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Endeavor
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Ice Shard

This is an amazing lead if you can predict well, and you know the opponent's speed. If you know they are faster, endeavor and ice shard finishes them off. If you are faster, you can set up stealth rock on your 1st turn. earthquake is there for lead heatrans and lead gross's.

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Jirachi

Jirachi@Expert Belt
Nature: Naive
Ability: Serene Grace
Ev's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moveset:

Iron Head
Fire Punch
Thunder Bolt
Grass Knot

Rachi resists all of Latias's weakness's, and can be a great lure-in to any threat like: Gyrados, Scizor,Swampert, ect... Ice punch is not here because of Latias, as she outspeeds everything in the game (that's not already boosted or scarfed)

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Latias

Latias@Choice Scarf

Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Draco-Meteor
Surf
Dragon Pulse
Trick

This is a beast set. Outspees a +1 dd Salamence and KO's with Draco Meteor. Surf is for heatrans when i predict, or any steel type that i know that i can resist. This is also weak to Dark/Ghost type moves/pokemon.

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Infernape

Infernape@Choice Band

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
Ev's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
U-Turn

I had problems takeing down special walls after lucario died, so i have this guy as a back up. With a little prediction this guy can be deadly. He can destroy blissys (which was my main purpose of having this guy), and, he can OHKO almost any pokemon in the game. The only downside is that if i close combat on a ghost type, they get a free switch in, and since i have a frail team, they are going to die.

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Rotomwash

Rotom-W@Choie Specs

Nature: Timid
Ability; Levitate
Ev's: 48 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / 208 Spe

Moveset:

Thunder Bolt
Hydro Pump
Shadow Ball
Trick

Choice Specs Rotom-W. WIth its big movepool, comes massive coverage. You may say i'm walled by steels, but thunder bolt hits them hard, and i'm pulky enough to take a hit or two

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Lucario

Lucario@Life Orb

Ability: Inner Focus
Ev's: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Swords Dance
Crunch
Close Combat
Extreme Speed

This is probably the most important team member. It can KO any ghost/dark type(exept for dusknoir) with either crunch or Dark Pulse. I don't really know what else ot say, other than it is a LO sweeper.

Because i'm so nice, i'll give you guys the threat list i came up with while testing my team!

Tyranitar: This thing almost always carries either pusuit or crunch, making my life miserable. Latias can't OHKO it with Surf, and Parygon-Z is too frail to hit it if it gets up a DD while i switch in to him. The only way i'm usually able to stop him is with cress, and have her toxic stall it, then switch into luke.

Gengar: Sometimes a threat if i lose the speed tie with my latias and it is scarfed modest too, but other than that, i can usually guess that it will use shadow ball on my pokemon. If it is LO, then we have a problem.I havn't tested ou what a draco-meteor does too it, but i hope i OHKOs it, cuz latias is the only thing fast enough to kill it.

Weavile:The only time this thing has been a problem for me is when it is a swords dance sweeper. It is faster than anything besides my latias, and it has a move that could take out every one of my team members. When i send out latias, and it has one swords dance up, t can kill me with ice shard. If i send in Luke, it can survive 1 extremespeed and KO me with Brick Break. And all of my other pokemon are weak to Night Slash. The only thing that could probably wall it is cress, but i have never gotten the opportunity to try.

Well, there you go! That's team Levitate! Thanks in advance for all of you who help out my team!

Last edited by brawler1235 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Lucario rips this team apart. I'll post a full rate later on, but I don't have much time now. Dinner.
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am

the only thing is have is that latias should have CM over one of the dragon type moves
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 am

No it should not! This is a Scarf Latias. There is absolutely no reason for it to use Calm Mind.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 am

brawler1235 wrote:
I was peicing together a random team that made use of scarf latias (that thing is Uber!) and some other pokemon, and it turned out to be a pretty good team. Although i do do have 2 major weaknesses, ghost and dark. Well, here it is (oh and btw, there are 3 pokemon with levitate ability, that's where the name comes from):

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Mamoswine

Mamoswine@Focus Sash

Ability: Snow Cloak
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Endeavor
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Ice Shard

This is an amazing lead if you can predict well, and you know the opponent's speed. If you know they are faster, endeavor and ice shard finishes them off. If you are faster, you can set up stealth rock on your 1st turn. earthquake is there for lead heatrans and lead gross's.

Great lead! Fits very well onto an offensive team like yours and can very easily get a kill.
---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Cresselia

Cresselia@Leftovers

Nature: Bold
Ev's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Moveset:

Toxic
Protect
Hidden Power Fire
Moonlight

My own custome moveset. Toxic on anything and everything, HP fire hurts steel types (especally scizor). My defesive wall, and it draws in Ghost and Dark moves/pokemon, giving my a virtually free switch in to Luario.

Cresselia is out of place on an offensive team, not to mention mediocre at Toxistalling. It also adds to your Dark/Ghost weak, so mind telling what you were thinking in choosing this? Anyways, you don't want a wall. You want a sweeper or tank that offers useful resistances, and can counter Gyarados and Lucario which seems to be big threats to your team. You also said you have a problem with Weavile and Tyranitar right? No problem. I recommend a physical MixRachi.

Jirachi@Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Naive
6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
-Iron Head
-Fire Punch
-Thunderbolt
-Grass Knot

This thing adds a much-needed Rock resistances and makes a great partner to Latias, as she resists all his weaknesses. Furthermore, MixRachi also serves your purposes as a Gyarados/Scizor/Swampert lure and counter. You don't have a decently bulky team to take advantage of Toxic with Cresselia anyways, so you do not seem to be losing much by replacing her with Jirachi. Ice Punch is given up as Salamence and Gliscor can be dealt with by switching Latias in on the expected EQ, DD, or SD and then killing. Watch out for U-Turning Gliscor though! The Heatran problem is not much issue either, as again, you can easily switch Latias in.

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Latias

Latias@Choice Scarf

Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Draco-Meteor
Surf
Dragon Pulse
Trick

This is a beast set. Outspees a +1 dd Salamence and KO's with Draco Meteor. Surf is for heatrans when i predict, or any steel type that i know that i can resist. This is also weak to Dark/Ghost type moves/pokemon.

This is your star. I see no reason to change or edit it. Instead, I will be building your team to accomodate Latias.
---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Porygonz

Porygon-Z@Silk Scarf (?)

Ability: Download
Ev's: 70 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe

Moveset:

Agility
Dark Pulse
Tri-Attack
Hidden Power Fighting

This is an agility sweeper of prygon-z. The evs give it enough speed to our run a positive nature base 70 speed pokemon before the agility. After agility, it is faster than any nonscarfer in the game. It can out speed a timid choice scarf gengar, which will really help my team. This porygon-z is very important because it can take a shodow ball from a gengar, use the turn to agility up, then sweep. Dark pulse and Hidden Power Fighting are used to take out any Dark/Ghost threats, so i'm wondering if i should change the item to Life Orb instead of Silk Scarf. The ability, download, is if i predict really well. Adaptabilty won't help me much, and if i get a postiive boost on SpA, i will have a 605 SpA, combined with one agility, = massive sweep!

Few Gengars are Choiced. And all of them have Focus Blast. Porygon-Z will never be setting up on a Choiced Shadow Ball. However, I concede to this Pokemon. It pairs up great with Jirachi, who will lure in and kill the main revenge killers of Porygon-Z, opening the way for a sweep. It's not as frail as anyone thinks either, because I used to use one myself, so it should be able to set up. I see no need to change Porygon-Z.

---
Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Rotomh

Rotom-H@Leftovers

Nature: Calm
Ability; Levitate
Ev's: 252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe

Moveset:

Will-O-Wisp
Overheat
Shadow Ball
Thunder-Bolt

This rotom is a standard rotom-h tuned in to a SpD wall. I don't really need it on my team, as it adds to my dark/ghost weakness, but i like having the bulkiness and variety of moves it brings to my team. But, as i said before, i don't really need it, so if you guys have any other ideas, feel free to tell me!

Everyone expects Will-O-Wisp. There's really no point in using it anymore in my personal opinion. Instead, I find that the best way to use Rotom is to bring it in on something it threatens with WoW and then hitting an incoming switch-in with a hard Thunderbolt. What I am saying is, use Timid Choice Specs Rotom. You do need some instant power onto this team to defeat bulky waters and such, and Choice Specs Rotom provides the power needed while still handling all the threats you want it to, minus Tyranitar. But hey, with Lucario waiting in the wings, who cares if Tyranitar Pursuits you to death? Here's the set you may want to use

Rotom-W@Choice Specs
Nature: Timid
EVs: 48 HP/208 Spe/252 Sp. Atk.
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Shadow Ball
-Trick

I recommend that you use Rotom-W's Hydro Pump rather than Rotom-H's Overheat is because, well, Steels are already hit VERY hard by Thunderbolt and you have more of a problem with Grounds. Very good neutral coverage between Rotom's STAB moves, so he makes an excellent Choicer.

---

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) Lucario

Lucario@Life Orb

Ability: Inner Focus
Ev's: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Swords Dance
Crunch
Close Combat
Extreme Speed

This is probably the most important team member. It can KO any ghost/dark type(exept for dusknoir) with either crunch or Dark Pulse. I don't really know what else ot say, other than it is a LO sweeper.

The star of this team right next to Latias. Again, I am not changing this.

Because i'm so nice, i'll give you guys the threat list i came up with while testing my team!

Tyranitar: This thing almost always carries either pusuit or crunch, making my life miserable. Latias can't OHKO it with Surf, and Parygon-Z is too frail to hit it if it gets up a DD while i switch in to him. The only way i'm usually able to stop him is with cress, and have her toxic stall it, then switch into luke.

Gengar: Sometimes a threat if i lose the speed tie with my latias and it is scarfed modest too, but other than that, i can usually guess that it will use shadow ball on my pokemon. If it is LO, then we have a problem.I havn't tested ou what a draco-meteor does too it, but i hope i OHKOs it, cuz latias is the only thing fast enough to kill it.

Weavile:The only time this thing has been a problem for me is when it is a swords dance sweeper. It is faster than anything besides my latias, and it has a move that could take out every one of my team members. When i send out latias, and it has one swords dance up, t can kill me with ice shard. If i send in Luke, it can survive 1 extremespeed and KO me with Brick Break. And all of my other pokemon are weak to Night Slash. The only thing that could probably wall it is cress, but i have never gotten the opportunity to try.

Well, there you go! That's team Levitate! Thanks in advance for all of you who help out my team!

I sincerely hope this helps. Good luck with your team Brawler, this is one of the most well-presented teams on SOS (although it could, admittedly, do much better but I am just very picky) and I want this to succeed.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 am

Thanks Pokefan! :) I was planning on putting in a little more threats, later on, but my computer was having problems. I'll add the changes now!
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks for taking my suggestions.

....Now rate my team please? It's worth a try
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 pm

bump, and i have trouble taking down blissy or any special wall once luke is down. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

?

The special walls are Blissey, Snorlax, Tyranitar, and Tentacruel right? Blissey and Tar is handled easily by Jirachi, Tentacruel can be beaten by Rotom, and Snorlax...oh fine, that is a problem. Anyways, I think the only thing that you might be able to do about it is swap out Porygon. I never thought it really fit into the team, and yet I can find no good replacements.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

im going to look into it now.

edit:Infernape, salamence, dragonite, and weavile could work here.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm

OK. Sorry I could not help more. How has Jirachi and Rotom been working BTW?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
OK. Sorry I could not help more. How has Jirachi and Rotom been working BTW?

rachi is great at haxing, and rotom has been killing people with trick/choice specs hydro pump. Although i do miss the lack of fire moves on my team, and having only 1 ground move to is very tricky to play with. I think i will lean towards ape as a replacement for porygon-Z, he hasn;t been helping much.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Yayz! I was thinking about Infernape myself. Nasty Plot Infernape to be exact.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm

I was thinking choice banded... i'll test them both out in 5 battles each. Just as soon as im unbaned from TU and smogon....
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 pm

OK.

Good luck.

And rate my team sometimes. *goes to edit in Snorlax over Heatran*
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:49 pm

I feel like ive seen this team somewhere before but where...
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Updated with infernape over porygon-z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)   Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Levitate! (A RMT by brawler1235)
Page 1 of 1