SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

guitarists and bassists dicussion!

Go down 
+6
Magic
SpiritofsteelSucksAss
TheBazookaExperience
ChupeeFM
GundamSpirit
RagingChadzi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

guitarists and bassists dicussion! Empty
PostSubject: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 pm

For us musicians out there, you all know how awesome it is to have a music intelligent conversation with someone!
Let Everyone know what equipment you've got etc.

I own an Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass and an Ibanez RG EX1

Bass Amp: Ampeg BA115(100 Watts)
Guitar Amp: Fender G-Dec (15 Watts)
Back to top Go down
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 pm

I only play but 1 instrument and that is the Guitar.I am fond of a guitar.I play classic music,some rock and r & b music also.
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 am

GundamSpirit wrote:
I only play but 1 instrument and that is the Guitar.I am fond of a guitar.I play classic music,some rock and r & b music also.
I love playing blues and r&b
Back to top Go down
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 am

That's very good to know. :D
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

GundamSpirit wrote:
Haha definitely.
Back to top Go down
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am

RagingChadzi wrote:
GundamSpirit wrote:
Haha definitely.

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm

I own a Squier Jazz Bass(Royal Blue), and a Mike Dirnt Signature Prescission Bass. The Squier sounds meh but the Mike Dirnt signature sounds AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
ChupeeFM

ChupeeFM

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:53 pm

I have an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Bass, an Epiphone Les Paul and a Larrivee P-05 "Simba". Took me quite a while to get all the money for these bad boys, but I love em all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AznFMX3
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I've got a Gibson Les Paul, Fender Stratocaster, Mike Dirnt Precision Bass, Fender 1969 Vintage Precision Bass, Billy Gibbons/Bo Diddley signature Gretsch Jupiter Thunderbird, and a lot more. I've been a major guitar enthusiast since I was around 3 or 4 years old. I also play drums, piano, harmonica, and I'm trying to pick up the sax. I've got too much musical equipment to name really. All in all though my most important musical instruments are my Fender Strat and a notebook :D .
Back to top Go down
SpiritofsteelSucksAss

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 am

tgheryteyjtyj
Back to top Go down
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
guitarists and bassists dicussion! Left_bar_bleue15/15guitarists and bassists dicussion! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 am

SpiritofsteelSucksAss wrote:
tgheryteyjtyj
tgheryteyjtyj indeed.

Anyway, I don't know much about guitar models, but I own a Squire and a Fender Stratocaster, but thats all I really know. I like playing classic rock, or acoustic rock, as it sort of calms me down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
MrPokemon137

MrPokemon137

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 pm

I've got a red fender stratocaster bass with an ernie ball strap and a fender rumble anp. All part of the squire package.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MrPokemon137
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 pm

I've got some sort of custom Gibson SG....
I'm not good with specifics XD
Back to top Go down
FlaminDEVIL10

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm

MunchingOrange ai nid help
Back to top Go down
FlaminDEVIL10

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm

ai em FlaminDEVIL10 an youtube
Back to top Go down
Sneasendour_FTW

Sneasendour_FTW

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm

well i always was a guitar enthusiastic since i was little because my father play guitar, so here it goes what is my equipment:
Acoustic Guitar: Epiphone PR-300
Electric Guitar: Yamaha Pacifica 112V Sunburst
Amplifier: Behringer V-Ampire
Piano: Yamaha E-413
Computer: Acer 5920
And finally and not least for me to write music (yes i do write music) i have a song writing book...

why don't we just add each other? being musician i don't know very people wich know how to play bass and guitar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guitarists and bassists dicussion!   guitarists and bassists dicussion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guitarists and bassists dicussion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Art :: Performing Arts-
Jump to: