SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?

Go down 
+26
Findows⁷
bbigman76
Dragon of Eternity
Magic
Nickmatt23
frb4
piplupXD
pkmnAdept
Big Tex
GodSpeed
coolpokeperson7
LittleShaymin
Griffinex
Gomlet X
Massa Clef
StebenL
Zangoose
Shadowlink
SuziG23
RagingChadzi
ChrisG14
Tsutanai
ArPeeGee
Lukyhawk
Chillax
brawler1235
30 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Empty
PostSubject: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 am

Do you remember the good old days when they showed anime on CN? Well, now they have shows that aren't even cartoons! They are starting something called "CN Real" I now that they have like 5 new shows about real kids. So i ask, what's wrong with cartoonnetwork!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Chillax

Chillax

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 am

It sucks. They should show more of the classics such as Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy and the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Left_bar_bleue69/69What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

The anime on there was AWESOME. I dont even remember which ones I liked and which ones I didn't but as a kid Toonami was the shit. Everyday I would watch Dexter's Laboratory, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and all the others. But once that was over and Toonami came on I was so happy. But then some kid told me that the Toonami guy got eaten by a giant snake so the show was cancelled and I stopped watching it because of that. But then I saw Dragonball Z on TV and knew that he was still alive. But yeah, CN Real is the biggest load of shit ever. It's that "live action" shit that everyone feels like they need to do. Dumbass bandwagon anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I miss the show that came on at 8 on Saturday called Toonami -sigh- Best show ever.
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 pm

yeah their biggest hit is Total Drama Island. All this Tween stuff is what makes the big hits these days. You can't blame them from producing what the general population wants.

Look at Disney, we all miss good the good ol' Cartoons there, but with all the stuff with Jonas this and Miley that, they're raking in the money by truckloads.

I'm glad that Cartoonnetwork has lasted pretty long, but it ain't long now before they have stupid stuff like The Naked Brothers Band. *sigh* What will I watch Saturday mornings now :(
Back to top Go down
ChrisG14

ChrisG14

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:52 pm

I don't even give a damn what Cartoon Network does anymore, let them be Nick/Disney clones and watch their ratings tank.
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
I miss the show that came on at 8 on Saturday called Toonami -sigh- Best show ever.
RIP Toonami. Tom was the best virtual host that there ever was, now they have that shitty Star Wars show and CN Real shouldn't have happened.
Thank Jesus Christ that Adult Swim is still alive.
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:10 pm

I don't even bother watching those channels anymore. I used to, but now I don't even bother. Not Adult Swim either. Those shows just lost their touch. Just get rid of those channels I say. Make room for Saturday morning cartoons.
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:15 pm

SuziG23 wrote:
I don't even bother watching those channels anymore. I used to, but now I don't even bother. Not Adult Swim either. Those shows just lost their touch. Just get rid of those channels I say. Make room for Saturday morning cartoons.
Metalacolypse (sorry if I missed spelled) and Squidbillies are still awesome, otherwise when I wake up, Saturday morning cartoons are over.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlink

Shadowlink

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm

CN sucks now a days :/
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

The only show i somtimes watch is chowder. That show kicks ass! But i kinda like TDI, but i think that the new season will not do as good.
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh yes! Chowder is a great cartoon. Very original and pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:50 pm

RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
Metalacolypse (sorry if I missed spelled) and Squidbillies are still awesome, otherwise when I wake up, Saturday morning cartoons are over.
I love Metalacolypse! Didn't it end already though? When I first heard of the show, I thought it was gonna be stupid. A loooooong time later I actually watch it, and it was so funny! I only got to see a few new episodes though because they ended it by the time I got into it. :(
Back to top Go down
Zangoose

Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 pm

They canceled Toonami T~T
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:08 am

SuziG23 wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
I love Metalacolypse! Didn't it end already though? When I first heard of the show, I thought it was gonna be stupid. A loooooong time later I actually watch it, and it was so funny! I only got to see a few new episodes though because they ended it by the time I got into it. :(
Actually I believe there is going to be one more season, and another album and tour soon. My favorite character really has to be Toki Wartooth though.
I love Toki haha
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:37 am

RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
Actually I believe there is going to be one more season, and another album and tour soon. My favorite character really has to be Toki Wartooth though.
I love Toki haha

New season starts around September.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 am

StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
I love Toki haha

Fuck Yeah.
About time.
By the way, early congratulations on 500 posts.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 am

RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
I love Toki haha

Fuck Yeah.
About time.

Yeah, I was watching it and they announced it on one of those black screens..

Also, 500th post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am

StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
StebenL wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
RagingChadzi wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
I love Toki haha

Fuck Yeah.
About time.

Yeah, I was watching it and they announced it on one of those black screens..

Also, 500th post.
I want to be quoted in one of those black screens one day >_>
Back to top Go down
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Left_bar_bleue420/420What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:01 pm

i was on vacation and saw one of those live action shows on cartoon network. its that damn disney channel, taking all of the kids away from cartoons and making em watch those sitcoms made for eight year olds. now nickelodeon's in on it, with their new channel (the N) and now cartoon network wants to dip into it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:30 pm

I dont like cartoon network much, but i gotta say Nickelodeon is epicly winning in the cartoon department
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Nickolodeon is okay lol.
Back to top Go down
Griffinex

Griffinex

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 am

im not bothered really the only cartoons i watch are family guy,American dad and the simpsons.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 am

Old chian: cartoonnetwork>nick>disney
New Chain:Nick>cartoonnetwork>disney

You suck Disney!
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:34 pm

What's wrong is that they removed the good ol' cartoons, and they repeat one episode too much(I think). And yes, Chowder is the greatest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 am

Hmm.....Well, you can watch the cartoons on your computer, if you wanna watch them that bad.
Back to top Go down
coolpokeperson7

coolpokeperson7

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 am

or tivo them if u can
Back to top Go down
GodSpeed

GodSpeed

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:05 pm

CN got really bad in the last few years i never watch it as i used to, i really miss Dexter's lab Tom N' Jerry Ed Ed N' Eddie and some other classic shows.
CN isnt what it used to be
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:09 am

I think you mean "the see-enn" Sucks. They call the time between 5AM and 10 PM THE CN on Cartoonnetwork. They are forcing us to pay for Boomerang. And they are selling contracts to Disney XD which has alot of good old shows. but the only thing tha is keeping me form going throuugh their HQ with a shotgun is the ocasional EDD rerun.

EDIT- They are redeming themselves with the Scooby-Doo Where are You? marathon. I'll skip the movie becuase every Live action Scooby-Doo movie so far has sucked large donkey dick.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/
pkmnAdept

pkmnAdept

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I remember when Rurouni Kenshin (sorry if mispelled) used to come on at 10 on the old AS.and Space Ghost,and Sailor Moon,and some others.
All the cartoons nowadays are for the emerging teens and already teens.Have you noticed that Spongebob seems a little old for the younger kids it started out being rated for?
I mean,I love Spongebob,but some of the stuff is a little old for some kids.
But idk.It may just be me being paranoid.
again.
Back to top Go down
piplupXD

piplupXD

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm

They took off a lot of the good shows and added boring ones

I like to watch nick more now :twisted:
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:27 pm

I remember when they used to show Pokemon at for an hour starting at 6am when I was in like 5th grade. I would eat breakfast and watch it before school started.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 pm

I think that cartoon network has just gona retarded, i mean who the heck has a cartoon survival game show (total drama island)? thats not fun at all its actually the worst idea ive ever heard of :x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Left_bar_bleue69/69What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am

frb4 wrote:
I remember when they used to show Pokemon at for an hour starting at 6am when I was in like 5th grade. I would eat breakfast and watch it before school started.

Good times.

Dude that was so awesome! Same with me! Pokemon for an hour before school started it was so sweet. I'd sit there and eat like 5 bowls of Crunch Berries while I watched Pokemon. Man, they don't do that shit anymore though :(.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Left_bar_bleue15/15What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am

I tried watching the newer series of Ed, Edd and Eddy a couple of years ago. Then it got cancelled after about 6 episodes. Kids these days aren't interested in that type of stuff anymore. It makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 am

I remember when I was 8/9 and I first started watching Cartoon Network, I can actually remember shows like Tenchi Muyo and Outlaw Star and Gundam being on, those were the good old days, shows like DBZ, DBGT, pokemon, Big O and other kid ones like Ed'edd'eddy, i am weasl/cow and chicken were alsways good to watch, I remember coming home after school and watching DBZ nearly every day, only stopping around the kid buu saga, One piece and the origonal Dragonball was one of the recent things on it then I stopped having sky, not sure whats on it now but it sounds like crap.
Back to top Go down
bbigman76

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:57 am

i agree and wat is so greatabout bakugan battle brawlers its a rip off of pokemon and yu gi oh mixed together to call it there own i just dont get wat all the fuss about bakugan is and cartoon network isint that great anymore the only time i watch it is if there is a pokemon marathon on which is only 5 or 6 times a year and thats y i fake sick so i can watch the marathonsd on cartoon network
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:06 pm

you guys remember duel masters? Blahhhhh
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Final wrote:
you guys remember duel masters? Blahhhhh

I remember Mimi... Wink
Back to top Go down
Hana~

Hana~

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah, Mimi was awesome.

I never got Shubo, can somebody say Yugi ripoff? -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm

i miss the old CN
Back to top Go down
SteelDragon

SteelDragon

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 am

i like the old CN i hate CN real
Back to top Go down
DiddyKay

DiddyKay

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 am

R.I.P. Toonami..... Dead
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SMDiCC.COM
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 am

At least we can watch the proper anime on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Kioji

Kioji

Location : America although platnium says i am in Afganastan,Who knew?

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 pm

cn real is lame i mean what the hell is the point of calling it cartoon if its real >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KiojiPokemaster
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?   What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Wrong With Cartoonnetwork?
Page 1 of 1