SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"

Go down 
+2
brawler1235
Massa Clef
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" Left_bar_bleue420/420Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)
Tribe: Steelie

Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" Empty
PostSubject: Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"   Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 am

What do you guys think about same-sex marriage? Right or wrong? Is it legal where you live? And, what do you think of people using the phrase "that's gay"? Offensive? Do you do it? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"   Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

I hate it when people substitue stupid or gay constantly. Its okay once in a while, but its very annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Shadowlink

Shadowlink

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"   Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm

same sex marriage I think is ok, I mean its their choice. Using "gay" is fine I think, I hope its not offensive
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"   Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:03 pm

I have a gay friend, and he doesn't care when people describe crap things as being gay, he understands it's just a figure of speech these days.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"   Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Well I don't think being gay is the right thing to do.Thats only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"   Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 am

Hey I have no problem with gay people, they can get married, adopt children or do whatever normal people do, It's legal here in Louisiana, and I have like 2 gay friends and 3 lesbian friends (it's not as cool as some guys might think), as for using the word gay I don't think it's really that big of a deal, no one I've ever met has a problem with it and hell all the gay people I know even use it like that, you also forgot to mention the word faggot or fag, I would be lying if I said I never called someone a fag (not cause they're gay, cause they're stupid) and I can't think of a time that I have used the word faggot offensively, but most people seem to take more offense to that word so I really don't know my opinion on that one.
Back to top Go down

Same-sex Marriage and the Use of the Word "Gay"
Page 1 of 1