SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kipper

Kipper

Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. Empty
PostSubject: Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.   Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello.

Alrighty then. I signed up this morning (silly Steel and his silly advertising :P) and then I realized I was late for school, so... here I am now. I'm good at forgetting about these forum things for long periods of time though. Here's hoping that doesn't happen. You've been warned >_>!
Back to top Go down
Khemria

Khemria

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.   Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm

I love Oddish :D

Well, I love Vileplume, but same difference. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kipper

Kipper

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.   Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

:D

I'm an avid fan of Oddish. I did try to do a solorun with one on Pearl, and I made it up to Victory Road when my sister got mad at me for stealing her Pearl without permission even though I totally did get her permission.

Being the kind brother I am, I traded over all my important Pokemon and items, and gave her her Pearl back. She has yet to touch it. :|

Also! Oddish needs a new, manly evolution. I love Bellossom and Vileplume to death, but I just can't bring myself to evolve my male Oddishes.
Back to top Go down
BladeSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.   Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 am

It should be called Weedwhacker and have Blades for arms!....Oh wait that's male ralts :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.   Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah, I guess I should make one of these.
Page 1 of 1