SOS Brigade

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Glitches in Pokemon Hacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowJalza

PostSubject: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:17 am

If you find a glitch in any Pokemon hack, just post it here. Make sure to tell me the game, the location of the glitch and how to do it. When there are enough glitches I will make a video of those glitches and post them all on youtube, and your names will be mentioned, so post your glitches here. P.S: Tell me if you don't want to be mentioned in my video.

Youtube account:
www.youtube.com/user/ShadowJalza
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ShadowJalza
GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 am

ShadowJalza wrote:
If you find a glitch in any Pokemon hack, just post it here. Make sure to tell me the game, the location of the glitch and how to do it. When there are enough glitches I will make a video of those glitches and post them all on youtube, and your names will be mentioned, so post your glitches here. P.S: Tell me if you don't want to be mentioned in my video.

Youtube account:

There is not glitches in most hacks.Its rare to find one with a glitch.
Back to top Go down
ShadowJalza

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 am

GundamSpirit wrote:
ShadowJalza wrote:

Youtube account:

Every hack has glitches, but most of them are minor. Good hacks will have less glitches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ShadowJalza
GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:58 am

ShadowJalza wrote:
GundamSpirit wrote:
ShadowJalza wrote:

Youtube account:

Every hack has glitches, but most of them are minor. Good hacks will have less glitches.

Not entirely true.Most hacks don't have glitches.I played through many hacks and beat them.They didn't have glitches.Except one of them.Believe me it is very rare to find a glitch in most hacks. :|
Back to top Go down
xAzPkmnX

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 pm

i Don't Know If This Is Actually Considered A Glitch But When You Fight Your Rival In Genesis (The 2nd Time) There Is A Long Wait Because There Is A Black Screen For At Least 20Seconds.So Yeah...My Yt Acc Is In My Sig.
Back to top Go down
Flameastro

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 am

Pokemon Liquid Crystal:

In the Mahogany Hideout, there's a scientist who will either freeze your game, or change the colors of things.

In victory road, I believe if you fight your rival at the square at the right and beat him, he'll walk around in a crazy way like he's on drugs and will freeze your game.

After beating your rival in victory road, he won't leave the cave. If you talk to him, he'll freeze your game.

Pokemon Shiny Gold/X

Avoid healing in the pokemon centers in the route before Union Cave, Lavender Town, and the pokemon center before rock tunnel because they'll freeze your game if you don't heal up at another poke center before going to them.
Back to top Go down
http://letsplayarchive.com
Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 am

Thats why in SGX I take on union cave right after the previous route.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am

GundamSpirit wrote:
ShadowJalza wrote:
GundamSpirit wrote:
ShadowJalza wrote:

Youtube account:

Not entirely true.Most hacks don't have glitches.I played through many hacks and beat them.They didn't have glitches.Except one of them.Believe me it is very rare to find a glitch in most hacks. :|
Just because you haven't encoutered something it doesn't exist? XD
Brown:My game froze everytime I walked on the Heal Spot in the Haunted Forest.(The one in the Final dungeon works)
When your pokemon evolves into a new Pokemon, it's stats mess up until level up.Example being my Rhyperior had about 200+ Special.My Steelix's everything was crazy high and my Lv.43 Yanmega had about 15-20 in every stat -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Pokemon Hacks   

Back to top Go down

Glitches in Pokemon Hacks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1