SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciaran

Ciaran

CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! Empty
PostSubject: CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups!   CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 am

A wise man once said:

"It takes two to make a thing go right, it takes two to make it outta sight."

CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! 23to1nb

That certainly rings true in this tournament! Hello, everybody, and welcome to the CAL Build n' Battle! In this tourney, players will join forces to climb the ranks--one will act as the team builder while the other plays the matches. Only through close cooperation will a pair emerge victorious...

Alright everyone… It’s finally time to start Building ‘n Battling! Here’s how this will work (read everything):

• Rounds will last for 8 days. The first two are allotted for team building, while the next six will be used to play your matches.

• Have one member of your team post in this topic each round to clarify who’s building and who’s battling. Post within the first two days of each round, or you may be disqualified.

• By the end of the second day of every round, Team Builders must PM their submissions to both their partner and an Admin on CAL. If you are on the left side of the bracket, PM your teams to either El Blecko or Mr. Whiscash. If you are on the right side of the bracket, PM your teams to either Ciaran or Kir. If for some reason you are unable to register on CAL (parental controls or whatnot), El Blecko and Ciaran (Gabo) may be PM’d on Marriland.

• After each battle is completed, PM the same Admin with a log of the battle. This will be used to ensure the original team wasn’t altered by the Battler.
  • Don’t try and schedule battles in this topic. PM your opponents instead, or look for them on the CAL Chat (located at the bottom of the site). Posts in this topic should either be: 1) something clarifying who’s building/battling, 2) predictions, or 3) general comments about/reactions to the tourney.

• No extensions. If you don’t get a PM/battle/battle log in soon enough, you’re disqualified. If neither team is able to complete the match, PM El Blecko any correspondence and the more active pair will advance. We seem to have a good group, so I don’t anticipate any problems here.

• General Tourny Rules can be found here.

Without further delay, here are your Round 1 Matchups!

Round 1 begins on Saturday, July 18, 2009. Teams for Round 1 must be PM’d to your partner and an Admin before the end of Sunday, July 19. Battles for Round 1 may take place anytime between Monday, July 20 and Saturday, July 25. Battle Logs must be submitted no later than Saturday, July 25. We’ll update this every round with the current dates.

Best of luck to everyone—happy building/battling! :)
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Ciaran

Ciaran

CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups!   CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Alright... It's well past the deadline for submitting teams. Some pairs have yet to enter anything at all (or even post who will build/battle)...so in the interest of keeping the tournament progressing, we'll unfortunately have to disqualify the following teams:

Vashta + SoT
DI2agon + brawler1235
Pokefan362 + Mr. Irrelevant
Rpgfan1994 + HNTPG

If someone was set to play one of those pairs Round 1, they'll get a bye. It's a shame seeing talented teams go, but there's been plenty of notice here, and we simply have to keep things moving. We appreciate all of you signing up, and we hope you understand our position.

To everyone else: the battling period began today--find your opponents and get those matches in! (Don't forget to PM your logs to the Admins by Saturday!) If you're unsure which half of the opposing team you're playing, read through the tourny topics on CAL and here.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com

CAL's Build and Battle Tournament Match Ups!
Page 1 of 1