SOS Brigade


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Sevii Islands perhaps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterToonLink

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : Olivine City, Johto Region

PostSubject: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:07 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : Olivine City, Johto Region

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it

I know, but can you explain the island right off of New Bark's coast?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 22
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 am

I phope that they put the orange islands in HG/SS and they have thos four challenge thingys that they did in the anime. It would be very fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
MasterToonLink

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : Olivine City, Johto Region

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it

I know, but can you explain the island right off of New Bark's coast?
I don't see any on the map
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

avatar

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Wichita Falls, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it

I know, but can you explain the island right off of New Bark's coast?
I don't see any on the map

There is a picture of Jhoto's Region, and the are a few islands off of the coast of New Bark town.
Back to top Go down
Acee



Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 21
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it

I know, but can you explain the island right off of New Bark's coast?
I don't see any on the map

There is a picture of Jhoto's Region, and the are a few islands off of the coast of New Bark town.

It'll be different, and I think they'll do it. If they added the Sevii Islands in for a Remake of the first games, then why not add in the Orange Islands for a remake of the second games?
Back to top Go down
Big Tex



Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 21
Location : E en gee land

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 pm

I would prefer the sevii Islands over teh orange Islands. As teh sevii islands are put into detale more.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 am

I want to see the Orange Islands more than the Sevii.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 22
Location : CT bitch

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 pm

SceptileFan wrote:
I want to see the Orange Islands more than the Sevii.
This.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
MasterToonLink

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : Olivine City, Johto Region

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm

But I doubt they will put Orange Islands because there probably isn't enough room in the DS game card. They are already Putting both Johto and Kanto and I'm guessing they are fixing up Kanto (seeing as how it was a little bad in Gold/Silver/Crystal) and in Platinum they only had room for Sinnoh and not another region so I don't know
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 21
Location : In front of my comp

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 pm

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE DS REMAKE OF SILVER/GOLD....
And, I would expect no islands, but the FULL kanto region.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Gomlet X wrote:
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE DS REMAKE OF SILVER/GOLD....
And, I would expect no islands, but the FULL kanto region.
Full Kanto region sounds good, but either way HG/SS are going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 21
Location : In front of my comp

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 pm

SceptileFan wrote:
Gomlet X wrote:
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE DS REMAKE OF SILVER/GOLD....
And, I would expect no islands, but the FULL kanto region.
Full Kanto region sounds good, but either way HG/SS are going to be amazing.

Yeah, I prefer the Real games though, just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Connor

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 24
Location : You don't care about that. If you do, ask me.

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 pm

The Orange Islands probably won't ever happen. For the reason that the Orange Islands are meant to have lots of "Differently colored" pokemon. Shinies, in other words. Nintendo don't want to make shinies so easily accessible. They could leave out the shinies but you'd still have people bitching about it.. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGWTFBBQCHOCOBO
Blackguy1006

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2009-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Irlande

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 am

Meh.
The Orange Islands were a part the anime.The Sevii's were a part of Fire Red and Leaf Green.
This isn't a game based off of the anime, nor a remake FR/LG.
Islands mean an incomplete Kanto, no Islands mean a complete Kanto with maybe more.
However, building a city in the Whirl islands, or just making them bigger and more fun to explore would be ideal and shut people up.Scratch that, some people never shut up and stop complaining anyway.
Just don't expect too much from this game the hype is going to kill it when you play the game and every single rumour you heard didn't get included.
Back to top Go down
Big Tex



Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 21
Location : E en gee land

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
But I doubt they will put Orange Islands because there probably isn't enough room in the DS game card. They are already Putting both Johto and Kanto and I'm guessing they are fixing up Kanto (seeing as how it was a little bad in Gold/Silver/Crystal) and in Platinum they only had room for Sinnoh and not another region so I don't know

Each DS cartidge has upwards of 1gb of space, depending on how old tha game is. At ths point, unless they are adding a crap ton to Kanto, and I mean they add like 5 more gyms and 12 new cities. There is enough room, for Islands.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/
MunchingOrange

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 22
Location : Puerto Rico

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
9001/9001  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 pm

In my opinion, there probably wont be any Orange Islands and if they do put Kanto in it, they should have it be like a Yellow Remake where you can get all 3 Kanto Starters through Events. That would be really cool.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
MasterToonLink

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : Olivine City, Johto Region

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
In my opinion, there probably wont be any Orange Islands and if they do put Kanto in it, they should have it be like a Yellow Remake where you can get all 3 Kanto Starters through Events. That would be really cool.
They already have FR/LG for kanto starters so there probably won't be any events to get them. I hope it has full Kanto this time. But it also has to be different Kanto, since things change in 3 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   

Back to top Go down
 
Sevii Islands perhaps?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Guernsey Pottery (Channel Islands)
» used sizzix machine (orignal red type)
» Rites Around the World
» Film and Novel Canon Packs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: