SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Feel free to leave us your comments / questions / suggestions Here and only here

We are not taking suggestions for pokemon. I will let you know when we are. If you do in fact suggest a pokemon, i will not do that pokemon for a long, long time, even if it is a standered OU pokemon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:52 pm

I am looking for someone to post counters. I will decide who it will be.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

I was supposed to be the counters person but Im not so good at that... sorry I let you down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
I was supposed to be the counters person but Im not so good at that... sorry I let you down
Do you want to give it another try?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 am

Oh crap, I forgot to do the movesets, PM me and remind me, and I can get them done
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:06 am

I could help with the counters, But im not the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic   Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the week comments, questions, and suggestions topic
Page 1 of 1