SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 am

well I finished my hack and here's Beta 1

http://www.4shared.com/file/123477131/59dd066e/pokemon_shiny_zinc_B1.html

if you find any glitches please message me

also if you wish to do a youtube run for some reason, you are free to do so, just post in this thread that you are.

also, I will post in this thread a link to a video showing off some of this hack.

thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:43 am

When you get oak's parcel, go twords your house, and it will tell you there is a sign that has trainer tips. but you look at an empty square. In teh cave where the old man teaches you to catch pokes, go twords the exit to the left. You can walk on teh walls. The swimming guy in misty's gym doesn't challenge you and you can't talk to him.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL8U2JB0lyo

that's a video like to a preview if anyone's skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:06 am

Gonna play through a bunch of this tomorrow and leave some feedback.
Looks cool.

So far:
Good. A gym trainer's broken in Cerulean. I think the crit ratio is way up?
Not a lot different, just moved around. Still good.
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
Gonna play through a bunch of this tomorrow and leave some feedback.
Looks cool.

So far:
Good. A gym trainer's broken in Cerulean. I think the crit ratio is way up?
Not a lot different, just moved around. Still good.

not everything is changed completely as this is my first hack.
I did it mainly for experience.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 pm

hey dude. So I got to Vermillion Gym, and it looked cool and new, but when I tried walking the path, I couldn't move. Then I was controlling one of the trainers in the gym but couldn't walk more than 3 steps. Might wanna look into that.
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
hey dude. So I got to Vermillion Gym, and it looked cool and new, but when I tried walking the path, I couldn't move. Then I was controlling one of the trainers in the gym but couldn't walk more than 3 steps. Might wanna look into that.

which trainer?
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:56 am

ChikoritaMudkipz wrote:
Hunter2385 wrote:

which trainer?

The old man/gentleman at the top, before Surge.
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Yeah in teh viridian gym, if you battle the bald man on the left first, you can control the old man to battle the sailor, then the old man sprite becomes a you sprite. Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed Lolwut
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:21 pm

I'MA BETA TEST :)

I'm gonna do a runthrough too, starting monday :)
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Gomlet X wrote:
I'MA BETA TEST :)

I'm gonna do a runthrough too, starting monday :)

You can't that glitch breaks the game. You can't go on past that point.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 pm

I'll just delete that trainer then I've got advancemap...................

But I'll only delete him if i've got permission from the mudkipz
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Yeah in teh viridian gym, if you battle the bald man on the left first, you can control the old man to battle the sailor, then the old man sprite becomes a you sprite. Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed Lolwut

Mine happened on just battling the first sailor on the path thing.
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:

Mine happened on just battling the first sailor on the path thing.
Me too. that's why i tried going around.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:22 am

Well I geuss I'll play through it before I do a walkthrough, just to find out how to get past all the glitches, or if i need to delete certain trainers because they glitch.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:31 pm

OK GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
When you become the old man sprite go and attack the Sailor, and PURPOSELY LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then you will have whited out, you will be sent to the pokemon center WITH THE BALD GUY BEATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: except it happens when you fight the sailor too....
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Gomlet X wrote:
OK GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
When you become the old man sprite go and attack the Sailor, and PURPOSELY LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then you will have whited out, you will be sent to the pokemon center WITH THE BALD GUY BEATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: except it happens when you fight the sailor too....

yeah the hacks pretty bad.
just ignore the whole thing
I'm making a better one from scratch since I learned how to code
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Aw dangit :(
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Well guys, if you dont have to have all the badges, you can get MUCH further than that gym.
Back to top Go down
manalord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:24 pm

lolz i only did up to mT.moon so far because i have been busy
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm

manalord wrote:
lolz i only did up to mT.moon so far because i have been busy
FAILURE :P lol
Back to top Go down
manalord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 pm

CMZ will u edit the traniers For ur new hack it was WAY to easy but the maps looked awsome
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

OH TRUST ME MANALORD IT IS CRAZY HARD WHERE I'M AT RIGHT NOW!!!

PS: You're playing the hack right now?!?!
Back to top Go down
manalord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 pm

no i am working on my hack it is really hard because i cant figure out the national dex script :-(

But i have up to the 2nd gym hacked now :-)
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed   Pokemon shiny Zinc - Beta tester's needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Heres the video on how to get further.