SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is your favorite/least favorite champion?

Go down 
+31
TheHawkdaddy
SuperNova
The Click Kid
Opzii
Mimey
TheMightyBoar
sping357
SpeedOfSound
GuitarHeroIngo-
PerspexScreen
OkamiXami
Totodilish
cas23
Hunter2385
venomcoopa626
Soota
SKYZXSpirit
MasterToonLink
PhixusBomber
StebenL
wishii
ObscurusDrakkon
brawler1235
dandeman9999
Elegant Elise
Mr. Whiscash
ExDarkrai
Ilikedick
frb4
Kipper
Old_Gregg
35 posters
AuthorMessage
Old_Gregg

Old_Gregg

What is your favorite/least favorite champion? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 am

The best is gary/blue/green what ever you call him because he mocks through the whole game and is pretty changeling and he his the original champ..

Least favorite cynthia why in platinum her togekiss got way to many crits, it got 6 in a damm row that cheap

Whats your choice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/
Kipper

Kipper

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:08 am

Cynthia or Steven for favourite. They're pretty cool.

As for least... maybe Lance, just because I had already fought him in R/B. He's not bad, but not too special either.
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Old_Gregg wrote:
The best is gary/blue/green what ever you call him because he mocks through the whole game and is pretty changeling and he his the original champ..

Least favorite cynthia why in platinum her togekiss got way to many crits, it got 6 in a damm row that cheap

Whats your choice?

This
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Gary. I was like "YES I BEAT LANCE" and then Gary appeared and I was "WTF????"
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:16 pm

gary for favorite and wallace for least favorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 am

wallace is my fav he was easier too beat in my opinion

i dis like cynthia and here damn lucario and garchomp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:31 pm

my fav is lance with his awsome dragons and least favorite is cynthia
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Gary, Lance, Steven - Best looking EVER! !

But out of those three probably Lance - as he had the most EPIC music ever! My favourite theme out of every single pokemon game!

Worst is Wallace, what a weiner, how the HELL could he replace Steven I mean WTF!?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Whiscash

Mr. Whiscash

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:46 pm

I had a lot of trouble deciding until Wallace was brought up again. I never had too much of a problem with him, but he's definitely my least favorite. I have not problem with any champion other than that.
Back to top Go down
Elegant Elise

Elegant Elise

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Cynthia's my favorite. D: She can be a pain, but she provides a fairly decent challenge.

Gary/Blue/Green...When I was little, I was "OMGIBEATLANCE!!!1!!ONE" and then I found out I had to go against him...He's the destroyer of all happiness.
Back to top Go down
dandeman9999

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 pm

umm steven probably favorite and wallace least favorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Gary. Red and Blue ftw.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Steven was the best, he only used like 2 steel types though....

Least fav was wallace, i just hate him so much....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Gary ftw Lance defienition of awsomeness and steven the defintion of cool. cynthia total douche, wallace just gay and Flint is a bad ass (i know he aint a champ but he still kicks ass)
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:13 pm

brawler1235 wrote:

Sorry if i sound stupid, but my favorite was cynthia in platinum
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:03 am

brawler1235 wrote:

I got confused when I saw my name.
I'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
PhixusBomber

PhixusBomber

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 am

i liked when you had to fight Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal
cuz it was like a follow up from the previous games of Red/Blue/Yellow
thats really the only Champion i really like

x]
but lance's music was pretty epic in G/S/C

my least favriot wass wallace >.>
im sorry for the few who may like him
but he was gay in my opinion
the same with Cynthia and her cheating Spirtomb :/
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

dandeman9999 wrote:
umm steven probably favorite and wallace least favorite
this. i hate wallace's milotic's recovery hacking whore
Back to top Go down
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 am

Least Fav-The G/S/C one i think Lance

Fav-Cynthia
Back to top Go down
Soota

Soota

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:53 am

Steven and his badass self "sexy"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SootaXai
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:04 pm

my favorite? id have to say either lance because he was all like "im a dragon master and then poof gyarados charizard(who do look like dragons) and then aerodactyl or blue/green because of the pride of beating the elite four your all like "phew glad thats all over" and then hes in the champs room and i was like say what!...yeah

least favorite...wallace...i mean come on! steven could own him...and i hate juan...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Me. I'm the best champ. I beat them all.

Last edited by Hunter2385 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cas23

cas23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:01 am

my rival...shane...i named him that (the one from d/p) hes a bitch and i always ended up battling him when i hadmy pokemon i was training (lvl 30s and stuff) and i never beat him gud
Back to top Go down
Totodilish

Totodilish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Fav - Cynthia/Lance
Least Fav - Wallace! I hate him! Buut... I will have to figth him one more time in my Emerald walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Totodilish
OkamiXami

OkamiXami

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? Left_bar_bleue15/15What is your favorite/least favorite champion? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Steven FTW!

Wallace sucks...
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

I <3 Wallace and Lance.

Least favourite... nah, they're all cool.
Back to top Go down
GuitarHeroIngo-

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:32 am

I got to say my favorite is Gary and mby even Cynthia. Just because I enjoy challanges in the game and they gave me it !

Least favorite is Wallace. Easy.
Back to top Go down
SpeedOfSound

SpeedOfSound

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 pm

i really liked gary in LG/FR

i hated wallace
witch champion uses one type
i mean wtf
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:59 pm

SpeedOfSound wrote:
i really liked gary in LG/FR

i hated wallace
witch champion uses one type
i mean wtf

Steven?

Wallace was the disco minature water queen--KING I MEAN KING.

Pokemon's already got more than it's fair share of white, heterosexuals. We need more foreigners, gays (Wallace seems more metro) and disableds!
Back to top Go down
sping357

sping357

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

my fav champs r gary & cynthia coz they the toughest and they r really epic in my opinoin and my least favs r probably lance and wallace coz they r really annoying to beat sometimes and steven is pretty much right in da middle

Last edited by sping357 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheMightyBoar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Steven. Definitely.
He was so uber badass, and freakishly hard compared to the previous champs..
Back to top Go down
Mimey

Mimey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Gary, I don't know if I like the idea of your rival being Champion.

Lance, he's alright, especially in GSC and HGSS. He battles with you and his brings out the Dragon type out completely. Not only using Dragon types, but Dragon-like Pokémon like Charizard.

Steven, his design was amazing, same goes for his personality. And the fact that he uses Steel type Pokémon is soo original and cool.

Wallace is just meh, he's alright I guess.

Cynthia, she's troubling me. Postive thing about her is that she researches Legendary Pokémon. Negative thing; her design, not helping you AT ALL in the storyline.

Soo.. I'd say

Favorite: Steven & Lance
In between: Gary & Wallace
Least favorite: Cynthia
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Alright pretty chill.
Obvious best is Steven. Like you don't expect that nonsense. You're just like AYYYYO this dude I've been talking to with the sexy hair and steel types rules the region?

2nd Best Champ, definitely Gary. First time you played through you're like dayyy-um WTFLOL. How did that happen?

Then it's Cynthia cause she's a wannabe Steven with her getting involved in the plot and then having a haxx team. But she's lame.

Worst is Lance or Wallace. Lance sucks, he's got his hair and that's it. Why doesn't Lorelei go over there and beat him and become the champ? I mean, he's a tool and uses dragons. Noob. Wallace is a gay water fairy. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Opzii

Opzii

Characters
CLASS: Little Black Kid
HP:
What is your favorite/least favorite champion? Left_bar_bleue69/69What is your favorite/least favorite champion? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 pm

steven is just super cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x3Opzii
The Click Kid

The Click Kid

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm

My least favorite champions are.....Wallace & Steven...They were too easy...the had the same type throughout most of there pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:22 pm

My favourite is Cynthia. She's a solid challenge, but not the kind that makes you cry.

Lance is cool, he's 2nd place.

I hate Green for that dick move from back in R/B/Y, and he made me lose so many times. But now, I can deal with it very well, and he isn't a challenge

Wallace is my least favourite. I always have to stall his Milotic out of attacks.
Back to top Go down
TheHawkdaddy

TheHawkdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Cynthia and Wallace were a pain, but the others were too easy =/
Back to top Go down
ChupeeFM

ChupeeFM

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am

My favorite is Phantom Champion Zoroark cwutididder?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AznFMX3
TheKAM1993

TheKAM1993

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:37 am

Cynthia is my Favorite for being the strongest IMO. Wallace is my least favorite for replacing the bad*** Steven Stone. Cry
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 am

I agree with him ^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Gary/Blue is my favorite because he's the hardest, and he was the first champion in the original games

Lance is my least Fav. why? because in R/B/Y he was a tough opponent, in G/S/C his highest lvl pokemon is lv50!!!!! you cant have lv46 Dragonites.that was just epic fail, that game crippled the elite four....
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

PokemonRomVideos wrote:
Gary/Blue is my favorite because he's the hardest, and he was the first champion in the original games

Lance is my least Fav. why? because in R/B/Y he was a tough opponent, in G/S/C his highest lvl pokemon is lv50!!!!! you cant have lv46 Dragonites.that was just epic fail, that game crippled the elite four....
The game was only half finished when you beat the Elite Four, you can hardly expect them to be level 60-70.

I say Steven jst bcoz Steel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite/least favorite champion?   What is your favorite/least favorite champion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite/least favorite champion?
Page 1 of 1