SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.

Go down 
+9
~AceX~
Nickmatt23
Dragon of Eternity
ExDarkrai
Amphy
brawler1235
Megapants
JackAttack86
Steven
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven

This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. Empty
PostSubject: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 am

Hello members of SOS Brigade members. I am just here to propose a friendly challenge. The Forgotten Veteran's Alliance and I want to challenge the top 3 members of your forums to a friendly pokemon match. For those of you who do not know who we are heres a little background. The Alliance is made up of several vets back from the RSE days who never made it big in the generation. While most of us are still not quite adapt to the metagame yet I still was able to assemble 3 of us who are quite comfortable with the current standards. We are starting our resurgance and have decided to challenge this place because we have recognized the growing popularity of SpiritofSteel and feel that his forums would be the right place to start. I do understand that this place has been underattack before and it may be hard for you guys to accept another challenge but I promise to you guys that we are the real deal and pose more than a challenge to you guys. Since we do hope to gain recognition in the pokemon community again we do ask kindly for SpiritofSteel to record these battles and post it on his youtube channel so people will see that we still exist and to get our resurgance in the pokemon community started. If you, SpiritofSteel, is kind enough accepts please pm me your roster and set up the time and place where this may take place. Thank you guys in advance and hope to get the chance to battle some of you guys.

Last edited by Steven on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JackAttack86

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 am

JackAttack checking in i hope these people are atleast half decent.
Back to top Go down
Megapants

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 am

hey im checking in too just message me on MSN once this thing is set up and Jack from what I can gather SpiritofSteel himself isnt half bad.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 am

wtf is it with people challenging the SOS brigade?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 pm

brawler1235 wrote:

I have no idea. At least these guys aren't as bad as mafia...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 pm

......lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm

wifi or shoddy?
Back to top Go down
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Listen to me, whoever you challenge hear is gonna kick your @$$ you understand? the reason you probably never made it to the top was because your werent and still arent as good as steel, get out of here before HE has to deal with you, then you'll have something more than him. FLAMERS. So once again, kindly get the f*ck out and dont make Steel embarass you. Good day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
JackAttack86

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Nickmatt23 wrote:
Listen to me, whoever you challenge hear is gonna kick your @$$ you understand? the reason you probably never made it to the top was because your werent and still arent as good as steel, get out of here before HE has to deal with you, then you'll have something more than him. FLAMERS. So once again, kindly get the f*ck out and dont make Steel embarass you. Good day.
First of all back in RSE We were all near the top but we just could no adjust to DP unlike other great players that were in our class but anyways Steven was not flamming and was just proposeing a friendly challenge/asking for a favor. If anything you are the one thats flamming us.
Back to top Go down
Steven

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
wifi or shoddy?
Where we have this will be where ever SpiritofSteel feels most comfortable but we do prefer the latest version of Net Battle. Anyways no battles will even happen until SpiritofSteel pms me with his decision.

JackAttack86 wrote:
Nickmatt23 wrote:
First of all back in RSE We were all near the top but we just could no adjust to DP unlike other great players that were in our class but anyways Steven was not flamming and was just proposeing a friendly challenge/asking for a favor. If anything you are the one thats flamming us.
I agree with Jack how are we flamming anyone? I mean we never called anyone out or anything all I did was nicely ask for a few battles but you probably won't understand what i mean because your not mature enough. Next time please know what you are talking about before you say stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
~AceX~

~AceX~

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Steven wrote:
Hello members of SOS Brigade members. I am just here to propose a friendly challenge. The Forgotten Veteran's Alliance and I want to challenge the top 3 members of your forums to a friendly pokemon match. For those of you who do not know who we are heres a little background. The Alliance is made up of several vets back from the RSE days who never made it big in the generation. While most of us are still not quite adapt to the metagame yet I still was able to assemble 3 of us who are quite comfortable with the current standards. We are starting our resurgance and have decided to challenge this place because we have recognized the growing popularity of SpiritofSteel and feel that his forums would be the right place to start. I do understand that this place has been underattack before and it may be hard for you guys to accept another challenge but I promise to you guys that we are the real deal and pose more than a challenge to you guys. Since we do hope to gain recognition in the pokemon community again we do ask kindly for SpiritofSteel to record these battles and post it on his youtube channel so people will see that we still exist and to get our resurgance in the pokemon community started. If you, SpiritofSteel, is kind enough accepts please pm me your roster and set up the time and place where this may take place. Thank you guys in advance and hope to get the chance to battle some of you guys.
Hmmmm, Not one single microscopic hint of "OMG U GAIS SUCK WE PWN BATL UZ NAO" so i say thank you steven for not being an ass in a mafia and i think steel will proably say yes to you guys
Have a good day Steven ~AceX~ :D
Back to top Go down
Megapants

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 am

24 hour bump
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 am

~AceX~ wrote:
Steven wrote:
Hmmmm, Not one single microscopic hint of "OMG U GAIS SUCK WE PWN BATL UZ NAO"

I seriously loled at this, and if steel accepts depends what mood he's in.
Back to top Go down
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Steven wrote:
Dragon of Eternity wrote:
wifi or shoddy?
Where we have this will be where ever SpiritofSteel feels most comfortable but we do prefer the latest version of Net Battle. Anyways no battles will even happen until SpiritofSteel pms me with his decision.

JackAttack86 wrote:
Nickmatt23 wrote:
I agree with Jack how are we flamming anyone? I mean we never called anyone out or anything all I did was nicely ask for a few battles but you probably won't understand what i mean because your not mature enough. Next time please know what you are talking about before you say stuff like that.

I never said you were flaming anyone, i said your going to get flamers. Whatever, Steels the one your challenging, talk to him now me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

I could probobly take you all. If you can't adapt to teh metagame, you need to leave the metagame, it will always change. You have to be ready to adapt at any moment.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 am

brawler1235 wrote:

dude shrink your sig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
Steven

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Our challenge still stands if you are kind enough to accept.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm

I don't think we accept forum challenges any more. If it's been half a year, the answer is probably no xD
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. Left_bar_bleue69/69This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Actually, we forgotten about this challenge...>.>

But I'm probably gonna have to say no now that a few of us quit Pokemon competitively until the 5th gen.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 pm

And those that quit, are this forum's best competitive battlers to offer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.   This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a Challenge from the Forgotten Veteran's Alliance.
Page 1 of 1